Long time no see...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Long time no see... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Long time no see...

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Long time no see... Empty Long time no see...

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:04 am

It was the weekend and Sophia was relieved for that meant no work for her intil the weekend. Deciding to do alittle spring shopping around London seeing how she needed some new clothes. As she walked down the busy street of London Sophia heard her stomach growl which made her chuckle. "Ok... ok, I hear ya!"said Sophia softly to her stomach as she looked around for a place to eat. Seeing no places to eat that she liked she decided to head to the Leaky Cauldron to get something to eat.

As she kept on walking through the crowded street of London she fianlly reached the Leaky Cauldron as she pushed opened the door of the dim pub. As she walked in a couple of people that she knew greeted her and asked where she been which she told them working and depress. Which was true, she been working and a bit depress since she haven't seen Andrian in ages. Sighing to herself she took a seat in her normal booth and looked out the window as the waitress came and asked what she wanted. "I'll take a chicken noddle soup with a side of salad and a lemonade please."said Sophia softly as the waitress nodded and walked off.

After a few minutes the waitress came back with her order and set it in front of her. "Thankyou."said Sophia softly as she started eating her chicken noddle soup as she watched to a band preforming on the stage. Sophia wondered if she should sing, it might make her feel better. Deciding that she was going to sing one of her new songs Sophia ate her food and looked through her mini book bag for her song notebook she carried. As the band finished Sophia walked up to stage as people cheered.

"I haven't done this in awhile so bear with me."said Sophia softly. As she gotten out her wand she flicked it as her band came. "This is a new song I wrote for my friend Kiara cause she asked me to so I could sing it when she goes out her with her boyfriend but it hasn't happend yet but I hope you all enjoy it."said Sophia softly as her band played and she started singing.

Song Soph is singing
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Long time no see... Empty Re: Long time no see...

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:02 am

"Are you sure you're okay?" the soft voice of her sister made Hitame look over at her as she coughed. All week she had been feeling horrible with a cough, she kept sneezing, and her whole body hurt all over from time to time. Naomi looked at her sister with worry and was met by a wide grin. "Don't worry about me." Hitame said as she put her arm around her sister and smiled at her. Naomi had shown signs of being sick too, but they both thought that it was just a cold. For Naomi it was common that she got sick, but it wasn't for Hitame so that was worrying Naomi quite a bit. "I said don't worry." Hitame smiled at her sister and the two of them continued to walk through the streets of London.

Naomi soon blushed and she looked at her sister a bit embarrassed. "You're hungry, aren't you?" Hitame asked, chuckling a bit. Naomi nodded and smiled sheepishly. "Alright, I was getting a bit hungry too. Let's find a place to eat." she said softly to her sister. Her words were followed by a few coughs which she cleared her throat quickly after. Naomi looked at her with worry again and Hitame merely smiled at her. Soon enough they found themselves in front of the Leaky Cauldron and Hitame thought it as good a place as any to get something to eat.

The two sisters walked into the pub and looked over at the stage. Naomi smiled and pulled on Hitame's sleeve. "You should sing something." Naomi said softly and Hitame shook her head. "Nah. No one would want to hear a thirteen year old sing, besides you know I can't." Hitame said to her sister, who in turn nodded and shrugged. Hitame knew that Naomi really wantes her to sing, but Hitame couldn't do it, there were a lot if people in there and she didn't like to sing alone if she did sing on stage.

Hitame looked up at the stage as she heard a familiar voice singing. It sounded a bit different but very familiar at the same time. A wide smile formed on her face as she noticed who it was and she tapped Naomi's shoulder so she would look at the stage as well. The voice that sounded so familiar belonged to their friend, Sophia. "Soph!" she exclaimed unable to stop her sudden outburst of happiness and Naomi waved happily at Sophia.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:30 pm

Sophia was still on the stage singing as the crowd was cheering and jamiing out to the song that she was singing. As she seen two familiar faces come in she smiled and waved back at them and then continued singing singing the rest of her song. As he finished her song she bowed as the crowd cheered once again and begged her for another song. "Maybe later, I need to get me something to drink but I love you all thankyou!"said Sophia as her band disappeared to get something to drink as well as she jumped off the stage. "Hit, Nao!"said Sophia happily for she was happy to see them after not seeing them for awhile.

As she looked at one of them her eyes turned gold with worry in them. "One of you are sick."said Sophia softly as she looked between the both of them. It was normally Naomi but she looked completely fine to where Hitame didn't. "Hit, what's wrong?"Sophia asked her softly seeing that she did look alittle pale but maybe it was just her. "Do you run out of your medience I sent to you Nao?"Sophia asked her softly as she turned back to her. Sophia knew now that Amelia was headmistress and Robert was Minister again the security at the school was still strict but not was.

"Come on you two, lets go sit down."said Sophia softly as she lead them back other to the booth by the winbdow where she was sitting. "I want to know everything that's going on, don't worry I'll tell you everything as well."said Sophia softly. That was how it usually was, they tell Sophia everything and then Sophia tell them everything. They were like her little sisters now seeing how she lost Nikki and she doesn't have a real sister to care fro now. Sophia was sure that they didn't mind though if they did they would of told her right?

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:55 am

Hitame looked around the pub, seeing that everyone liked Sophia's song and that they were all rocking ouylt to it. She smiled and looked at Naomi who way nodding her head to the music. She too began to nod her head to the beat of the song soon and she looked at Sophia. "She's really good." she heard Naomi say and Hitame smiled at her. "Yeah, she really is." she said, badly audiable in the Rora of the crowd as they cheered once Sophia finished the song. "Hey Soph." Hitame said as she she Sophia coming toward them. "Sophia!" Naomi exclaimed and she ran to her to give her hug.

The thirteen year old looked down as she heard Sophia say that one of them was sick. Naomi took a step back from her and looked at Hitame. She coughed a bit and sighed at Sophia's question. "It's nothing Soph. Just a cold, I think." she said softly. Naomi looked at her sister and sighed before she looked at Sophia. "Huh? Oh no I haven't." Naomi smiled at her. "Sophia, is it normal that a cold makes your body hurt all over?" she asked her. "Naomi!" Hitame said, but sighed. The question had been asked and now Sophia would know something was definitely up with Hitame. Well that didn't really matter, at least Sophia didn't know that she had been involved with drugs. Even Naomi didn't know that, and Hitame had not told her about it because she knew that Naomi would run off to tell Sophia immediately.

The two girls nodded and followed Sophia back to her booth. As they sat down, Naomi was the first to begin to tell her about everything thay went on at Hogwarts, though she skipped a few things. "The classes got back In order now. We have plenty to do in each class and we got some new professors. Gryffindor also got a new Head of House." the younger Gryffindor said. "Yeah, Barker isn't our Professor anymore." Hitame smiled. "So we got a new Transfiguration Professor, a new DADA Professor, and a new CoMC Professor. The new CoMC Professor is also the new Head of Gryffindor, Professor Collins, I think his first name is Jake or something... Then the new headmistress too, I think you already know about that." she told Sophia softly. She had been intrusted since by a sneeze that she had held back so it sounded like a small cat sneeze.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:40 am

Sophia looked at Hitame knowing something was up with her but she couldn't find out what bvut she was going to. Sophia looked back at Naomi and shook her head. "No not usually, but there is cases that you can cough so much your sides hurt but not your whole body."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked back at Hitame knowing something was up with her for one she looked pale and weak. Sophia started running through her mind what could make someone weak and pale. Sophia knew there was alot of reasons, but she narrowed them down to three reasons and they weren't pretty.

Sophia looked at Hitame her eyes narrowed at her knowing something was up with her but she shook it off. If Hitame was doing any of the three things she thought she was and she kept on doing it she could possibly die from it. But Sophia knew she had to prove if Hitame was either one straving herself or two cutting herself or three doing drugs or all of the above. Sophia wasn't stupid for she nevered admit but she used to do one of the three a long time ago and that was straving herself. Yes, Sophia used to eat and then make herself throw it up to be like the other girls in Hogwarts.

After awhile her friends found out and got Sophia some help with her problems which what Sophia will do if she can prove it. As she listned to Naomi she smiled. "I'm glad Hogwarts is back to normal, I hated the way that it was before."said Sophia softly. Sophia knew quite a bit of the people that worked at Hogwarts and half of them were in the Order so she knew the school was well in hands. She was glad the order had control over everything now maybe things could start going back to normal now.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:32 am

Hitame coughed again and Naomi looked at Sophia, biting her lip. "Then I think there's something wrong with Hitame." Naomi said. Hitame sighed and looked down. This was exactly why she didn't tell Naomi about anything she did anymore. The only thing she'd ever known that Hitame did way cut herself when they were a bit younger, after their parents died and they escaped from orphanage they were put back into. But she never knew if Hitame stopped completely. She had stopped for a while, but whenever she couldn't handle what was happening she did it again, not too much that it put her life in danger though. Now that was why she wore long sleeved shirts or she wore a sweater everywhere. And when she couldn't do that, she covered her wrists with a few bracelets. "She's been hurting all over, for a fee days now." her sister's voice cut into her thoughts, and she looked up to find Naomi still telling Sophia about what she felt.

"It's nothing. Maybe I just hurt myself somewhere and didn't realize it." she said softly. "I do it a lot actually. I'm pretty clumbsy." she added softly, looking at Naomi. "No you're not. You're one of the agile people I know." Naomi stated truthfully, which was what Hitame was afraid of. She sighed, knowing that whatever shw said would be immediately contradicted by her sister. There was simply no way to win with her, she knew everything about Hitame, even some things she didn't know her sister knew about her. But they were just minimum things that she didn't care if Naomi knew them.

Hitame looked up at Sophia, hoping that her thoughts didn't run wild about what was going on with her. She didnt want anyone to know that she had been involved with drugs or that she cut herself sometimes. She knew It was something serious and that she if she told someone, they would flip out and think that she's trying to kill herself just like that. Which she wasn't trying to do, and she didn't want people to think she's mental or something because she does that. The drugs was also something that only happened because she had been sad and Roxanne had offered her some because she didn't want Hirame to be sad. "Yeah. It's good to have Hogwarts back to the way it was before." she said softly, her voice sounding far off.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:24 pm

Sophia looked at Naomi and nodded. "Well... she does look a bit paler then she normally does."said Sophia honestly. "But I can't say that there's anything wrong with her unless I look at her."said Sophia softly still looking at Naomi then Hitame. No knew that Sophia was slowly falling off the van wagon herself, she very rarely had now days and she was surprised her eyes were there normal color for she haven't had blood in two days. Although Sophia thought she was getting herself back together but turned out she wasn't for she just misses her friends and worse of all Andrian. Sophia is now starting to think that no one cares about her seeing how she haven't seen any of her friends in ages let alone her boyfriend. Sophia shook her head and looked back at Naomi and nodded. "Hm... well, is there any of things that you know that she's having like a fever or anything?"Sophia asked her softly.

Sophia looked from Noami to Hitame and nodded. "Yeah she's right Hit, I never seen you fall or anything."said Sophia softly. Sophia sighed for she kbew there was something Hitame wasn't telling her but she wasn't about to tell them she haven't ate in days seeing how she was just to depress to eat. Sophia thought it wasn't a big deal, perhaps she'll eat something tonight. She doubted it but hey maybe it could happen but Sophia highly doubted it. Although Sophia knew she was putting on a pretty good act, no one noticed that she was paler then usual and her eyes were a bit darker then normal. Inside Sophia was a wreck, but outside she pretended to be happy while inside she screaming her head off.

Sophia knew she wasn't herself anymore but she was really trying to get back to her old self but no matter how hard she tried she just couldn't. There was to much pain inside from losing her sister to not seeing Andrian or her friends Sophia didn't know how much more she could bare. No one knew how she felt, for she hit it and bottled it up all inside. Sophia knew that she shouldn't but she didn't tell anyone for she didn't want to be a burden on them and two if they found out about Sophia not eating they would flip. Besides, no one really knew how she felt anyways so why did it mattered.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:52 pm

Hitame looked down at her feet and sighed. "There's nothing wrong with me. It's probably just a cold, I don't knoe. But Naomi's only being paranoid." she said softly, glancing as her sister. Naomi bit her lower lip and looked at Sophia. When Sophia asked if she knew if her sister had had a fever or something of the sort, Naomi shook her head. "No, not that I know of." the younger girl said. She looked at Hitame again, only to find her sister glaring at her. Naomi knew that she didn't want anyone knowing that something might be wrong with her, including herself. But Naomi was worried, Hitame never got sick and now that it seemed she was, she was freaking out. She didn't want anything to happen to the only person she had left, to the only person who ever took care of her since they were younger.

"Well, that's because I'm careful when I'm around you." Hitame shrugged as she looked over at Sophia. Of course she was lying. Like Naomi had said, Hitame was a very agile person and she was always on her toes, alert about everything. She was hardly ever caught off guard and she as far back as she could remember she never fell unless someone caused her too. And even then, it was hard to make Hitame fall just like that. Her senses were very acute and the at the slightest sign of danger, the girl would always make sure she was prepared fot whatever could happen. "Well then you're really careful everywhere. Because as far as I can remember you have never fallen at all." Naomi said matter of factly and Hitame looked down a bit. "Damn it, Naomi..." she mutter softly under her breath so no one would hear her.

The thirteen year old knew her sister was only worried about her, and she understood that. After all for almost 10, maybe more, years, Hitame had been in that position. All the time, she would be worried about Naomi. Worried that she would get sick again, and that one day she wouldn't be able to help her and something bad would happen to her sister. But she couldn't stand to have people helping her. Hitame was the type of person that never relied on anyone to help her, she always got out of her problems alone. There were very few times, if any, that she had ever asked anyone for help. It just wasn't like her to ask for help, a trait she got from her biological parents, a trait she doesn't know she got from them.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:26 pm

Sophia looked at Hitame and nodded. "Ok... if you say so, you know your body more then I do."said Sophia softly as she backed off. There was no point of pushing the point with Hitame for she knew she wasn't going to her what was wrong with her. But Sophia figured that it was a two way thing, she wasn't about to tell them she haven't been eating. Sophia didn't want them to wrry about her let alone anyone else worry about her at all. Sophia was a very independent women and she took care of herself and she didn't like when people worried about her.

Sophia knew Hitame was lying about her being careful and not falling part but she didn't say anything she just merrily shrugged it off. Sophia knew the Noami was quite clumsy but Hitame she nevered that girl fall at all unless someone mader her. To be honest, Hitame was alot like her while Naomi is alot like her sister Niklki was, always gotten sick and clumsy. Although her and Hitame didn't want to admit it they were alot alike then they knew. No one knew that Sophia was falling off the van wagon but herself and it was going to say that way.

If any found out about Sophia's doing they would flip out and insist that Sophia gotten help right away as soon as possible. But Sophia wasn't doing this to kill herself, she just wasn't hungry to eat and she was to depress to eat anything. It wasn't like she was doing anything bad, she just haven't ate in days what was so wrong about that? Sighing to herself she ran her hands through her hair and took a sip of her lemonade and looked out the window. Once again, she wasn't really hungry to eat but if she didn't eat in front of Hitame or Noami they were going to know that she wasn't eating.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:00 am

Hitame looked down at the table for a long moment after Sophia backed off. She didn't like lying to her, since she was like an older sister to her and Naomi. But she just couldn't ask for help, it wasn't in her nature. Naomi was more willing to accept help, which is why she had been so open to Sophia when she told her about what she thought was wrong with Hitame. She glanced over at Naomi and noticed that she too had given up on trying to get Hitame to tell the truth about what was wrong with her. She sighed softly in relief and looked down at the table once more.

Sophia? I know that there is something wrong with my sister, and I know that no matter how much we try to talk her into telling us, she won't. So I need you to try to read her mind for some kind of answer. Please... Naomi pleaded mentally with Sophia. She needed to know if her sister was doing something that she wasn't supposed to be doing. Something that could possibly harm her so much that it could cause her death. But she also knew it wouldn't be easy. Hitame had been working on keeping her though in check so they wouldn't run wild and she wouldn't tell everything to Sophiabjust like that.

A waitress had cone to the table to ask if they wanted anything to eat, but Hitame shook her head. "No thank you." she wasn't in much of a mood to eat anything. Naomi looked at Hitame worriedly again but this time she didn't even look at Naomi. The girl put her head down and sighed softly again. Even though she said she didn't want anyrhing, along with her food Naomi order a drink for Hitame. "I don't want anything Naomi." she said softly to her sister. Naomi only told that she might want something later.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top