After a long time
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After a long time Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After a long time

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After a long time Empty After a long time

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:51 pm

Once again MIseria found herself surrounding by old trees. She couldn't just stay away from the forest what seemed to call her every time she was looking at it... Or even thinking! Though, she knew that it was forbidden and it was full of creatures what could rip her apart, if she'd go further, but she didn't actually care.
Sighing quietly, she ran her fingers trough her blue hair, and stopped next to one old pine, and relying on the tree, she looked up at the school. Thanks to Khaat's offer, she didn't have to leave it for one full year, but she could continue studying here. How lucky.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

After a long time Empty Re: After a long time

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:10 am

Not paying much attention to the day itself Derek walked outside of castle intending to have a little walk by the edge of the forest before his next class. His feet were dragging him along without him being able to control the direction where they would go so he eventually finished between the first forest trees without really intending to do that at first.

Someone was moving around. He had no idea who or what it was though he could feel it was close so by the time he got pass the next two trees he saw a stranger girl. "Hello.." he said quietly and slowly trying not to scare the girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:38 pm

Miseria jumped away from the closest tree what she was gently touching. The voice what came from behind her, was strange to her. She made quick checks in her thoughts, making sure that this isn't the professor who would talk with her right now. The voice sounded too young and even too high to the adult, so she was sure that this one is just a student, who was exploring in the forest.
Slowly, she turned herself around and looked at the boy, and then she raised her eyebrows. No, she has seen him around. Once or twice, that didn't matter much. “Hello,“ she replied quickly, and also in a quiet voice, trying to sound polite at the same time.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:26 pm

Derek left his feet to drag him wherever they wanted so eventually after moving a couple of branches he ended up closer to the girl who jumped on the hearing of his voice. His eyes looked at her for a bit to see if she was real the after a moment he spoke up. "Sorry if i scared you it wasn't my intention." he said apologisingly as he was now standing in front of her.

"My name is Derek if you care. Who might you be?" he asked politely looking at the girl who by the colour of her robes seemed to be a Huffelpuff. Then again it was obvious he was in Rawenclaw.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Aurora walked out of the castle and towards the forest. She jumps scared as she hears people talk. "oh um hello" She talked shyly then she looked at the sky
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:52 pm

OT: Aurora, don't you think that it sucks when you just hop in, not even asking or warning about it?
I shall ignore the post right now, you seriously are annoying me this way. Like in the other thread in forest. -.-

Keeping herself close to the tree, she looked as the boy came closer to her, apologizing. She then smiled at him, and shrugged. “No worries. It is nothing,“ she said, though, her heart was pounding really hardly. She wouldn't even be surprised if he would hear that. She felt sicker this way. So much for the fresh air and goot thoughts, then. But as she made up the good face with the wide smile, she nodded. Of course she did care with who she was talking to right now. “It's nice to meet you, Derek. I am Miseria,“ she introduced herself, stepping away from the tree and offered him a hand.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:47 pm

Sorry for not warning you.... i didnt even know where i was planning to go... Neutral
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:39 pm

[[OOC: So is Aurora here?If she is then Derek's last question is girlS]]
Derek looked wondering if she scared the ghost of the girl. Normally, he wasn't a girl eating squib though he wondered if he became one without noticing it. "I didn't know i was so scary though." he commented as the girl walked up to him more relaxed making him feel a bit more relaxed. "Nice to meet you too Miseria. It's a strange name you got there." he said with a comment though in a polite mood while he shaked girl's hand. "So what's a girl(s) like you doing in here? Not some intresting place for hanging out really." he asked looking around the dark forest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:03 pm

OT: No, she's not.

Miseria shrugged. A strange name, of course. In ukrainian, it had a different meaning, but she had her own theories about the name. Misery was fitting it very clearly. Misery-Miseria. Misery-Miseria. So, why not? She has been always sure that her mother was kind of depressed before she was born. Those little genes came into her and so was she when she was younger.
“But I'm also not english,“ she said, though, she was now official citizen of Brittain after the adoption. And her Transilvanian/Romanian accent was clear to hear.
“Taking a walk. It's one of my favourite places...“ she smiled, as she looked around at the trees. Though, it was forbidden, she could find most of the magic here. “And you? I assume that you are avare of the things what may be here,“ she raised her eyebrow, looking back at Derek.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Miseria took quite a bit to think about the question he asked her wondering where was she from since he wasn't familiar with any countries in Europe apart from France where he was originally from though he was citezen of both Britain and France.
"Well i am not anglais either though i speak the language rather bien.." Derek said coming to his French accent twice in one sentence which was his personal record since he had good enough English.
"I wasn't planning on entering here really though i did because i thought i heard someone schmoozing around the place.Strange place for a walk if you ask me.." he commented looking around not seing a thing apart from dark and trees.
"So where are you from Miseria?" he asked curiously being bugged by the question all along.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top