Long time no see... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Long time no see... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Long time no see...

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Long time no see... - Page 2 Empty Re: Long time no see...

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:52 am

Sophia snapped out of her thoughts as Naomi's thought came through her head. As she read them she looked at Naomi for a second giving her a 'I think I know what's wrong with Hitame but your not going to like it' look before taking a sip of her lemonade. "Naomi, can you come with me to my car I want to show you a really cute outfit that I got you."said Sophia softly. She was obviously lying but she hoped Naomi got the picture to follow her outside for a minute. Sophia wasn't sure how Naomi was going to take this, but she had to tell her what she thought was wrong with Hitame. Sophia was pretty sure she was right, but she could be wrong but she had a gut feeling that wasn't wroong at all.

Sophia knew about sypthoms of things way to well, for one she studied about them and two well... she used to do some of the things Hitame was probably doing to herself. Although she nevered took drugs she cut herself and straved herself. Sophia hoped she was wrong, very wrong indeed but the way Hitame looked she knew she was doing one of the three things or both. Sophia figured why she was so clumsy was because she was so weak form not eating or doing the drugs and the reason why she wasn't hungry was due to depression. Sophia didn't know, but she knew Naomi did but the pleading in her voice when her thoughts entered her head.

Sophia knew she had to help, but she wondered how without Hitame knowing that she was helping her out one bit. As an idea popped into her head she looked at Naomi with a brillant idea in her mind but she knew she had to tell her when they were alone. With Sophia's brillant mind she knew Hitame wouldn't even know that she was trying to help her while she used Naomi to get her some more information.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:07 am

Naomi was getting even more worried about her sister now. All these symptoms she was showing were of something more than a cold but Naomi wasn't sure what it was. On top of that she was showing signs that indicated that an illness wasn't the only thing that was wrong with her. She may be clumsy and oblivious most of the time, but the one thing Naomi wasn't was stupid. She knew that something else was wrong with her sistet, she just didn't know what it was. And she hoped that it wasn't anything completely horrible. As she saw the look Sophia have her, she made a worried face as she looked from Hitame to Sophia. There had to be something else going on with her sister.

The twelve year old smiled happily, trying to hide the fact that she was completely worried about Hitame, when Sophia asked her to go with her to her car. "Sure Sophia." she stated in a half worried, half happy voice that made Hitame look up at her. Naomi noticed that her sister's eyes were slightly narrowed without cause for them to be like that and her worried look came back. The only time she'd seen her eyes narrowed that way, was when that fourth year Slytherin kid, Alex Star, had been picking on her and calling her drawing trash. But right now there was no cause for her eyes to be like that and Naomi was a bit scared. Hitame detected her sister's discomfort and her eyes widened a bit in curiosity as to what she was so uncomfortable about and she lowered her head again.

She didn't offer to go with the two of them because Hitame knew that Naomi would be safe as long as she was with Sophia. She knew Sophia wouldn't let anything happen to her little sister, so she wasn't very worried. She coughed again, this time a bit more violently, and she tried her best to cough into her sleeve, with her face facing the floor underneath her. After her coughing finally ceased, a few cat like sneezes followed like before and then Hitame was still for a while, just staring at the drink in front of her
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:57 pm

"We'll be back in a second Hit."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile as she stood up and headed towards the door. As she stood by the door she waited for Naomi to join her that way she could tell her what she thought was wrong with Hitame. She wasn't sure how she was going to take it, but she knew she had to tell her. As Sophia stepped outside the wind blew through her curly brown hair but she took no notice of it for she couldn't feel it at all. Sophia knew she had to get a dress for Naomi to make it look like she wasn't lying to Hitame for she could be watching.

Sophia knew she was very protective of Naomi just like she was very protective of the both of them as well, for they were like little sisters to her. But she hoped that Hitame knew that she wouldn't anything happen to Naomi nor her. Sophia vowed to protect them at any cause seeing how she wasn't able to protect her sister from dying. Sophia knew she shouldn't blame herself but she did for she felt it was her fault for she was to hard on her. Hitame and Naomi were the only thing close to family that Sophia had left now so Sophia would protect at all cost.

Sophia begin pacing up and down the street biting her lip hoping Hitame wasn't doing what she thought she was doing to herself. If she was, it could be very dangerous to her and may cause side effects later on in her life. Sophia became a healer not only to help herself but to help other and if Hitame was hurting herself she would do anything to make she she wasn't. Sophia just hope this wasn't the case cause if it was she wasn't sure how deep Hitame gotten if it was to deep Sophia knew she had to tell Khaat. Sophia knew if it was to deep she was going to need Khaat help with this issue.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:35 pm

"Are you going to be okay here, by yourself while we are outside, Hitame?" Naomi asked softly, and Hitame laughed a bit. "Usually I have to ask you that. But I'll be fine, don't worry." she smiled at her sister and stared through the glass filled with Sprite at the other side of the table. She looked up a bit and looked at Naomi through the glass, making a face at the image of her sister she saw through it. "You look all disfigured through this glass." Hitame stated as if it were nothing, and Naomi stared at her a bit puzzled. Hitame grinned and Naomi shrugged at her comment. "We'll be right back." the twelve year old echoed Sophia, as she followed her outside.

Hitame had lifted her head slightly as she watched Naomi and Sophia step outside. Even though she fully trusted Sophia, she was still being cautious. But it was only because she didn't trust the people outside, around them. Hitame knew that someone could just come out of nowhere and try to take Naomi, just like that. Still she knew Sophia would keep her sister safe and that she shouldn't be worried, but it wasn't something she could help. That was just the way she was, though she was probably just being paranoid.

"What's wrong Sophia?" Naomi asked as she glanced back to find Hitame looking at them from inside. She was really hoping that Sophia didn't say that Hitame was doing something that she wasn't supposed to be doing. If she was and Sophia told her, she wouldn't be able to hide it, and she would just come out and ask Hitame about it, no matter how much discomfort it brought her. But she had to know, and It was evident that she was seriously worried, it showed on her face.

Besides if something was really wrong, Hitame would tell her, right? They did make a promise to tell each other everything from now on...
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:01 pm

Sophia looked at Naomi and sighed as her eyes turned gold with worry in them. "I think I know what's wrong with Hitame."said Sophia softly. Sophia had her back turned to where Hitame couldn't see what she was saying to Naomi. "But just promise me one thing, if I tell you I don't want you to tell Hitame that I told you."said Sophia softly. "What I think Hitame is doing is and can be very bad for her so you'll have to watch her very closely Nao."said Sophia. "I know you may not think Hit ame is doing this, but I think she's possibly cutting herself and doing drugs and possibly not eating like she should."said Sophia.

"I know it sounds crazy, but think about it she wears long sleeve shirts alot and she's almost paler then I am and she's really weak."said Sophia softly. "I just hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am but I could be."said Sophia sighing. "I'm sorry Naomi, but I had to tell you what I thought was wrong with her and if she continues doing what she's doing she can harm herself!"said Sophia. "Here I promise Hit I would show you the dress I brought you so here."said Sophia as she unlocked her car with her beeper as it beeped. As she opened her car she looked through her bags for Naomi dress. "Ah... here it is, see I wasn't really lying to Hitame I did buy you a dress as well as her."said Sophia softly.

"I know I shouldn't had done it, but I wanted to if you two don't like them then I understand."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. "Maybe once we get all done eating I'll sing one more song and we can go shopping how does that sound?"Sophia asked her softly. "Of course you'll ask to ask Hit, but I'm sure she'll want to go as well."said Sophia softly. "Come on, lets get back inside before Hitame starts to worry about you!"said Sophia softly. As she locked her car with her beeper she walked back into the pub and took her seat beside Hitame.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Naomi bit her lip as Sophia told her not to tell Hitame anything about her telling her what she thought way wrong with Hitame. But she nodded and looked at Sophia as she saw her eyes turn gold. "I won't tell her anything. I promise." Naomi said softly, already feeling uncomfortable that she had to hide something from her sister. But she knew it was nessesary, or else Sophia wouldn't tell her anything, and she wouldn't be able to help Hitame at all. Her mouth dropped in surprise to what Sophia told her. Then she shook her head and looked down for a moment. "No." she said softly. "No, that can't be right. If she was doing those things I would've noticed. Hitame cut herself before when we were younger, and that was the only time she did it. I know that she stopped doing that. And she isn't starving herself, she's been eating just fine, until now that she's not hungry. But she would never do drugs! She isn't like that, my sister is always telling me to stay away ftom those things because they're bad for you and they could ruin your life." Naomi said, her voice rising a bit and shaking.

Even though she sounded certain about these things she said, she really wasn't. She couldn't teally be doing these things, could she? No, Hitame wasn't like that, she wouldn't do drugs and she wouldn't starve herself. But when Naomi thought about the cutting, her mind flashed back to when they were younger and Naomi waljed into a room to find Hitame curled up in a corner, with blood all over her arm and it was still bleeding. Could she be doing that again? Naomi just couldn't, or rather she didn't want to, imagine Hitame doing that again. She promised her that she would never do that again, But its easy to break promises when something goes wrong, isn't it? Naomi shook her head and looked at the ground again, the horrible memory fading into her subconscious.

The twelve year old looked up after a while, at the dress Sophia had gotten her. She forced a smile, though her mind was clouded and she really couldnt control what she did now. "It's lovely, Sophia. Thank you." the Gryffindor said in a monotone sounding voice, before she shook her head again and actually looked at the dress. "I really like it." she said in her normal voice, her smile no longer forced. "It's a shame that Hitame won't like the dress though. She doesn't like them at all, all she wears is pants and on rare occasions she wears shorts. But that's about it." Naomi explained as if nothing had happened. She smiled at her sister as she took her seat across from her and she sighed softly.

"What'd you two talk about out there? Just the dress?" Hitame asked, more to Sophia than to Naomi.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:14 pm

Sophia nodded. "Well... not only the dress, we talked about school and stuff and I told Naomi that Hogwarts is now safe seeing how it's now taken over by the Order."said Sophia simply. "I got you a dress but Naomi told me you wouldn't like it so..."said Sophia getting out her wand and flicked it at the dress she had in her arms. "I just decided to change it to nice jeans and a nice shirt."said Sophia softly. "You don't have to wear it, I just thought I'll get you two something while I was out."said Sophia softly. "Oh... I asked Naomi if she wanted to go shopping with me, would you two like to come?"Sophia asked them softly.

"Of course you two don't have to, I just thought you two might want to seeing how it been awhile since we saw each other."said Sophia shrugging. As she took a bite of her pasta it was cold and tasted a bit odd to Sophia. As she flicked her wand at it she heated it up and started eting but it still tasted odd seeing how she haven't ate in days. As she looked out the window she noticed her eyes were more a black color then they were her normal chocolate brown eyes. If Hitame or Naomi was to see and asked she knew she had to make up a excuse.

Sophia knew she should be worrying about herself as well, but Sophia was the type of person who put others before herself. Sighing to herself she looked out the window as she took a sip of her lemonade she started going off in her own little world again. After a few minutes she snapped back into realty and looked at Hitame and Naomi. "Would you two like me to sing another song?"Sophia asked them softly as she looked through her song notebook. Sophia was bored and singing was the only thing that seemed to make her happy now days.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:02 am

"Oh." Hitame said simply and laid her head down on the table, looking up at Sophia and Naomi. "Well then she knows me good enough." she said half jokingly. She watched as Sophia changed the dress into a shirt and a pair of jeans. She smiled a bit, feeling a little weak all of a sudden and she lifted her head as much as she could to look at the clothes. "Thanks Soph. They're really nice." the thirteen year old said softly as she took a good look at the clothes. Her eyes moved up and down the clothes for a moment before she closed them because of a sudden pain she felt in her sides.

Naomi jumped a bit and looked at Hitame worriedly. Opening her eyes, she saw Naomi's worry and she merely smiled. "Don't worry Naomi. It was nothing." she said softly. Right now the only thing she hoped was that she didn't faint or anything because then Sophia would probably takr her to St. Mungos or something. That would just make things bad for her because when they examined her they would see the scars of her wrist and they might find something about the drugs in her system, even though she hadn't done anything with that for a few weeks now. Hitame looked at Sophia and smiled weakly. "Oh sure! It sounds like it would be fun." she said faintly. Hitame wasnt much of a person to go shopping, that was more Naomi's style but if her sister wanted to go she would go too.

The third year noticed that Sophia's eyes were more of a black color than their normal chocolate brown color and that made her with a bit. What could cause her to be like that? Hitame knew quite a bit about vampires, they were one of the creatures in the world that fascinated her, more than humans that's for sure, along with werewolves. But she decided it was best not to ask her anything about it. "Yeah!" Naomi said excitedly. Hitame nodded, but she wasn't able to talk because she had started coughing again. Her coughs were getting more violent and she wondered if that was going to be trouble later on.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:14 pm

Sophia smiled when they said their outfits were nice. "You two are very welcome."said Sophia softly as she noticed her voice sounded a bit weak. As she cleared her throat a bit she looked at Naomi and Hitame and gave them a soft warm smile. Sophia was getting very weak after not eating or having some blood in her system for the last week or so. But she didn't want them to worry about her, they seem to have enough to worry about. Besides, Sophia was weak it wasn't that much of a big deal but they would notice for Sophia wasn't usually weak at all.

Sophia smiled at them as they said that they would like to go shopping with her. "Ok great, I'm ready whenever you two are."said Sophia as she stood up and almost fell in the process. "I'm ok, just alittle tired I guess."said Sophia softlly but in a weak voice. "Coke on Sophia, snap out of it before they know something really wrong with you!"Sophia thought to herself. As she stood up straighter she brushed the dust off herself trying to look as nornal as she could.Sophia was surprise that she was out shopping for she usually stayed at home.

Sophia knew she had to eat and get some blood in her system but she couldn't she was to depress to do much of anything. She knew she had to before she attacked anyone but Sophia trained herself to go awhile without blood in her system but slowly her body was shutting down on her. Sophia knew that it was but she wasn't sure if anyone knew that it was or not. As she seen Hitame look at her with a worry look on her face she gave her a soft warm smile. "Don't worry Hit, I'm fine just tired that's all."said Sophia softly as her dark brown almost black eyes looked at her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:50 pm

It wasn't like Sophia to seem so weak and it really worried Hitame. Her eyes were nearly black and she seemed paler than usual, and that was saying something when you were referring to a vampire. Not only that, but Sophia had a happy, bubbly personality and today she didn't seem that way. She seemed sad and weaker than usual, something that wasn't very common for vampires unless... Hitame's eyes widened slightly at her realization. Thinking back to everything she knew about vampires the only real reason she saw for Sophia being the way she was now, was that she hadn't gotten any blood for a while.

Vampires usually leased out at anyone near them when they needed blood, and she wondered for a moment if Sophia would do that to one of them. But then she remembered what Sophia said when Naomi first met her. When she was scared because of what Samantha had done to Xemnas. I'm more human than anything else... a phrase that got Naomi to trust her, that showed her that Sophia wouldn't harm her in any way. Hitame seemed to be staring right through Sophia as she thought about this, before she finally blinked, snapping out of her daze, and she looked down. Sophia wouldn't hurt them.

Hitame bit her lip as she saw Sophia get up and almost fall. She was definitely weaker than usual, and she wanted to know if her suspicions were right. But she decided to ignore it for now. "I'm ready - " she way stopped mid-sentence by a violent cough attack that afterwards made her taste something like blood. "I'm ready to go too." the thirteen year old said softly, after clearing her throat. Naomi looked back and forth between Sophia and Hitame and she thought about the similarities the two shared. She smiled to herself and stood up after them. "I'm ready as well." the twelve year old said.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top