Just a walk (Matt) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just a walk (Matt) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just a walk (Matt)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just a walk (Matt) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a walk (Matt)

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:23 am

"Oh i am sure she is going to get them in line like an army about that matter once she has opportunity. After all it's in her nature.." Maraiana said thoughtfully.Gabrielle did like to place things in order. She looked as Matt just had spit on the car downstairs. "So this is where we spit on cars huh?Doesn;t look like much of highway..." she commented as it did look a bit tiny from the point where she was looking. She felt wind blowing through her hair and it felt nice even if it wasn't the warmest time.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:46 pm

"Oh no, this isn't a good area!" he said chuckling. "Careful though, don't slip.." he added as it began to rain. "Oh darmn..." he said as the first drop hit him. "Now the snow is gonna freeze!" added angrily letting the rain hit him, he was getting soaked. "But still, I don't need to shower tonight!" he added laughing as he brushed his hair out of his eyes.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:53 pm

Mariana looked up.It was starting to rain. "Fortunatly i didn't spend hours making my hair style today.." she commented.She liked the rain though iced snow wasn't an attractive thought. "I suggest we go down.It's getting kind of wet up here.." she said as she caught him even tighter so she wouldn't fall though not too much tight since she was sitting on his back all along.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:19 am

Matt grinned and nodded his head, "It's going to be a bit trickier getting back down..." he said looking over the edge. He noticed some buildings that were almost like stairs, each one smaller in height than the next. "Hold on tight!" he yelled as he jumped from the Big Ben to one of the other small buildings. He just managed to hold his balance and jumped to the nest this time slipping and falling over.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:26 am

They flew down the Big Ben.After Matt landed he slipped and Mariana felt as she slipped from Matt's back right as her backside hit the cold ice. "Remind me never to do that again when it's snowing...It can get painful..." she commented as she realized she didn't bring boots only some cheap shoes that weren't made for this.So she started to get up slowly.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:22 am

Matt got up and slid over to her, "You okay?" he asked grabbing her around the waist to help her up. "That looked like it hurt.." he added looking at her. "Nah it was my fault, I needed better balance." he said straightening her jacket. "Would you prefer my back or shall we go the muggle way?" he asked her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:26 am

Mariana felt Matt's hands around her waste.Their eyes met at certain point though it didn;t last for more then a moment.She felt a bit weird when they got a bit closer.She finally stood up after three hundred different things popped onto her mind.Each one was more incredible then the other one. "I think we better walk this time. Don't worry about it happens all the time...So where excatly are we now?" she asked looking around as everything seemed to look equal under the ice cover.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:40 am

As there eyes met, Matt got a kinda jolt in his stomach. He smiled at her and saw the sparkle in her eye he'd never quite seen before. He shook his head and looked over the edge, they weren't very far up. "We're uh about...thirty minutes away if he walk...I think" He said. He looked at her, "I can jump down and we can walk from there.." he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:47 am

Mariana felt something weird.It wasn't like a feeling she had with Jess it was more like a strong attraction to Matt which had no explenation. Jump down? she thought looking down.It seemed rather icy and tricky. "Well if you think you can keep balance on ice then let's give it a try..." she said as she climbed on his back again hoping this one won';t finish same as the last one.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:53 am

Matt felt her climb onto his back, it felt better to have her close to him than before. He grinned and jumped down, managing to land on one of those awning things that cover up stored fruits and slid down and landed with a thud on an area of the ground that wasn't nice. It was pouring now and Mari looked quite cold, "Here Mari, you look freezing.." he said taking off his jacket. He handed it to her, "Don't worry I never get cold!" he added joking at the fact he was a vampire.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top