Just a walk (Matt)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just a walk (Matt) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just a walk (Matt)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just a walk (Matt) Empty Just a walk (Matt)

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:54 pm

Mariana got out of the crowded hall that was bursting from very loud music after taking a sip of the potion Matt just gave her.She recovered her sense of standing so she didn't feel so spinny anymore. "Don't worry Matt i've been drunk worse..trust me.." she said wondering where were they going to walk. I am so going to modificate my memory so i don't remember i was here tonight.. she thought for herself hoping she wasn't acting too embarassing.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Just a walk (Matt) Empty Re: Just a walk (Matt)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:35 pm

As they entered the phonebooth and got up to the streets of London he smiled. "Well Mari, here is your distraction! London at night..." he said spreading his arms in a mocking kinda way. "There's never anything good until you actually hit the main part of the city..." he said laughing.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:25 pm

Mariana looked around.She never seen London so bright before,but then again occasions were rare when she went out at night in London downtown. "Just hope there's no rain tonight..." she commented smiling a bit. "Oh yeah when you use your super speed...can muggles see you? Just have a wish to have good time tonight..." she asked knowing it was kinda a dumb since muggles could probably see. She just had a need of doing something fun and foolish...It's been long time since that.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:41 pm

"Well, it all depends on where I run.." he said grinning as they began to walk. "If I stick to shadows, nope. If I do it on the freeway, well yeah and they feel it as well." he said. "Here, hop on my back!" he said lowing himself so she could get in his back. "I'll take you on the rooftops!" he added quickly pulling his wand out. "Just hold on tight okay.."

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Mariana regreted she didn't put on something more comftable since this dress wasn't excatly made for adventures though it was too late to regret now so she just decided to let Matt lead her. She hopped onto his back putting hands around his neck so she wouldn't fall. "I am still not used to this speed ride thing...Okay ready..." she said hoping this will end well.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:59 pm

"Oh don't worry, you're in safe hands!" he said grinning. And then he took off, scaling a wall and then running and jumping to the next. He grunted everytime he landed, then he stopped on a very large rooftop that overlooked the whole of downtown London. They were on top of the big clock tower in London, "Here we are, downtown London. Mind the height" he said letting her off his back.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:35 am

Mariana looked down.It was a lot high. "Oh my god this place is amazing!!" she said looking down.You could see apperently the entire London or at least that;s what she had impression of.She was on the Big Ben literally. "This kind of stuff just doesn't exsist..." she said looking around.She could see the river Thames and one or two bridges here or there. "Being a vampire does have its advantages..." she said looking at the sight that Matt was probably able to see every time he wanted.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:50 pm

Matt grinned when she was amazed, Matt however wasn't exactly showing his excitement. "I know it is..." he said looking at the lights. You could see all of London almost, if Matt looked closely he could just barely see a very large tower near the boarders of London. "Well I rarely go up on tall heights, only for special occasions really.." he sighed. "But still, being a Vampire isn't all amazing sites and eternal life.." he added. "I rarely see the sun, have to drink blood regularly, discriminated by the Ministry, and well treated differently.." he finished.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:59 pm

Mariana looked as Matt didn't seem to be excited by the sight he was able to see. "So this would be a special occasion then? Well i am honoured.." she said a bit more cheerfully as there was still someone that considered her special. "I didn't say it doesn't have its bad sides too,but human life is not much different either.They both have good and bad sides though important is to focus on what's good.." she said as she returned to holding Matt around his neck since falling down wasn't much of fun. "I thought that Gabrielle stopped that attack on half-breeds epoque in history..Didn't she?" Mariana asked not really sure if she read the daily prophet well.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:08 pm

"Well yes she did but there are some still in the Ministry that believe that we should be wiped out." he said looking at her. "And yes Mari, this is a special occasion!" he added winking at her. "I usually did focus on the bad things as a human. But since then, well shall we say I've matured?" he said smiling weakly. He looked once again over downtown London, and as the cars zoomed passed he spit on one and swore he saw the windshield crack! He grimaced and looked at her, "Wasn't me!" he said quickly in a joking matter.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum