Reading(Scorpius)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Reading(Scorpius) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Reading(Scorpius)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reading(Scorpius) Empty Reading(Scorpius)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:27 am

Cid was sitting down on a corner chair in the Slytherin Common Room with a book in hands. He enjoyed the dungeons, the cool air was rather relaxing for him. Cid's attention was focused on the book in front of him, Hogwarts, A History. He had already read it before, many times actually. Normally Cid would never read a book more than once, he would never have to as he could remember nearly everything about them. This book in particular however, he had yet to completely decipher. There were still secrets to Hogwarts that Cid had yet to find, he knew somewhere in this book there were some hidden clues and he was determined to find them.

Every once in a while Cid would look up from his reading, glancing around the room at passer-byers. After a particularly dull stint of reading he looked up to find a familiar face, Scorpius Malfoy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Reading(Scorpius) Empty Re: Reading(Scorpius)

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:11 am

Scorpius was wondering what he was doing inside at a day like this. Everyone was outside, enjoying one of the better days of the week. He was inside, doing homework. Year 6 was definately harder than he thought, and Vincent Majere, the headmaster and alchemy teacher, wasn't making it any easier. Neither was quidditch practice, which went on almost daily now. He looked down at his alchemy book for a minute, having no idea how to start his essay. Sighing, he gave up, he then looked around for someone to talk to. Scorpius felt uncomfortable when not around people. Among other people, he saw Cid Richards, sitting on a chair in the corner. Scorpius walked over. "Hey Cid, what you reading?" he asked.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:24 am

Cid had already been looking up with Scorpius approached but he was still surprised to hear his voice. For some reason he remembered being annoyed but Scorpius but he couldn't quite remember why. At any rate, the fact that they weren't at all close made his approach unexpected.

"Hello Scorpius." Cid said plaining, not adding any tone to his voice. Cid lifted up the book and flashed the cover to Scorpius whilst saying, "Hogwarts, A History. I've already read it a few times but it is still one of my favourite reads."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:38 am

Cid had been one of the people that Scorpius and his previous friends, death eaters, usually made fun of. You know, the people who spent all their time reading. Scorpius had now parted with those friends, and now he realized that Cid wasn't actually that bad after all. Besides, Scorpius was lately in a.. different mood, in a mood that reflected Cid's more. "Hogwarts: A history?" Scorpius asked, rolling his eyes. He read some fiction nowadays, but why would you reread a book like that? "Umm sounds cool." He noticed that Cid seemed a little confused as to why Scorpius was even talking to him. After all, Scorpius usually just ignored him. "Your in the 5th year right?"
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:46 am

As Scorpius spoke Cid simply stared at him with curiosity. "Uhh..5th year, right." He confirmed. He doubt Scorpius was interested in his readings but seeing had asked about it Cid thought it proper to elaborate. "Yeah..I'm determined to figure out some of the clues that are in this book." He said before realizing Scorpius wouldn't understand what he meant. "You see, I'm betting that there are clues in here about some hidden passages or secret enchantments in Hogwarts. One of these days I'm going to find one of them and abuse it." Cid said with a smirk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:40 am

"Ah.." Scorpius said with a little nod. He doubted that Cid would find anything in 'Hogwarts: a History'.' But you never know. "Well I hope you find one." Deciding to cut the small talk, Scorpius went right to the point. "Hey Cid, are you taking Alchemy?" Cid seemed like one of those people who could finish his homework in a minute, or those others who actually LIKED doing homework.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:49 am

"Alchemy? No." Cid said bluntly. "Alchemy isn't my cup of tea.." Cid admitted. It wasn't that he found it exceptionally difficult or annoying easy, he just found it a waste of time to learn. "Why do you ask?" Cid out curiously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:02 am

Scorpius sighed, not good. He had hoped that Cid was some alchemy wiz that could finish his homework for him in seconds. "Well, the amount of homework I have to do is just growing," he said with a shrug. Scorpius never did things on time, and paid for them later. "I sort of needed help with Alchemy homework. I don't exactly want to experience Majere's detentions first hand."
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:25 am

"Well, I did take basic alchemy last year." Cid offered. "But unless you're in an equally low level class of it I probably don't know enough to help." Cid explained with a shrug. He really didn't understand how someone got 'too much' homework. Homework was usually quite simple and still left plenty of time to socialize or whatever people liked to do. Another thing Cid found strange is that Scorpius was asking him for a favour, why would he want to help Scorpius.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:46 am

"I'm taking advanced," Scorpius informed him. He then shrugged, deciding he would just do it later, or copy it from someone else in his class. Albus perhaps. "So how have you been Cid?" Scorpius asked.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top