Reading(Scorpius) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Reading(Scorpius) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Reading(Scorpius)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reading(Scorpius) - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading(Scorpius)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:59 am

"Oh, sorry." Cid said insincerely. Cid was letting his curiosity get the best of him. For the life of him he couldn't figure out why Scorpius was trying to talk to him. Perhaps Cid should play along and be nice, that is what normal people do, right? "Excellent. Just last week I got a huge load of sweets from Hogsmeade." He lied. Truth be told he didn't even like sweets, but what did it matter to Scorpius? He wasn't exactly going to interrogate him. "And yourself?" Cid asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:54 am

Scorpius just wanted to talk to someone really, he was bored, and most his friends were at Hogsmeade. They weren't even his friends now really, not after the incident at the forest, he had been avoiding . They were Death Eaters after all. "Well that sounds cool," Scorpius said, not knowing what to say to that. "Well I'm OK. Rather busy, you know, with Quidditch practice and homework," he replied.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:56 am

Cid didn't particularly care for Scorpius' busy work week but he supposed a normal person would offer some sort of sympathy. "That sucks, the homework that is. Quidditch is brilliant." Cid really did love quidditch, watching it at least. He had never been particularly fond of playing it.

"How about that Imperium work? Is it taking its toll or is it a pretty cool gig?" Cid asked obliviously. He didn't really know much of what they did, it was a rather new thing and he hadn't had any run-ins with them yet.

((The Imperium students are common knowledge right? Like how one could tell a prefect by their prefect badge? If not, I can edit my post.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:42 pm

"Yeah but continously passing a quaffle to each other gets rather boring," Scorpiuus said sourly, as that was what they were currently practicing, catching. It wasn't exactly what you'd call quidditch.

"Oh, its pretty cool," Scorpius said, nodding. "I have lots of powers that prefects didn't have, and I can sneak out at night without fear of being caught." he explained, smiling. He hadn't used most of his powers yet, but he would if someone messed with him. "You basically have the same amount of power as teachers, perhaps a bit more actually. I can give you a detention right now for wearing glasses, for example," he said with a laugh.

(yep, everyone knows who the squad members are.)
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:02 am

Cid understood Scorpius' boredom of Quidditch practice. When Cid thought of Quidditch he didn't think about the monotonous practice that was needed to be on the team. "I suppose not." Cid agreed.

"More than a teacher? That's interesting.." Cid said truthfully. This intrigued him. With that sort of power he could do anything without fear of those waste of time detentions. Cid doubted he was up to the bill but he had to ask anyway. "So how exactly does one go about getting that gig?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:48 pm

Scorpius could tell Cid was interested in being a member of the squad. "Well, firstly, you have to attend Alchemy Class, if you do well and behave well with the headmaster, you'll be taken in as a member of the squad," he informed him, shrugging.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:30 am

"Alchemy..figures." Cid said with a slightly annoyed tone. He would have to take a pointless class if he wanted a shot at being an Imperium. Cid actually thought it would be worth it but that was only if it was as simple as taking a class. There were probably many other factors needed to get that power. "I'll have to think about that for next year." He said truthfully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:43 am

"Course, all the squad are in his class," Scorpius said, with a shrug. "Although, lets hope Majere isn't here next year," Scorpius replied, with a roll of his eyes. He enjoyed being in the squad, but he would much rather that Hogwarts did not have a lunatic as headmaster.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:21 am

Cid had heard of other students express their dislike for the Headmaster but he couldn't reciprocate that feeling. The Headmaster had yet to do anything to significantly affect his life. Cid shrugged before saying, "I really don't care if he is here or not but something tells me if he goes the Imperium squad will disappear with him. Do you really want to give all that power up?" Cid asked curiously. He for one would never want to let go of it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top