Under the Water May be Turmoil, but the Surface is Smooth
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Under the Water May be Turmoil, but the Surface is Smooth Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Under the Water May be Turmoil, but the Surface is Smooth

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Under the Water May be Turmoil, but the Surface is Smooth Empty Under the Water May be Turmoil, but the Surface is Smooth

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:03 pm

The grounds had changed.

Not just in looks, but the happiness was gone. The Black Lake used to have a certain comforting gloominess about it. Now, it just looked gloomy and dull. The Forest used to be filled with life during the day. Now, nothing stirred. And usually, at least 10 students were out. Now, it was down to 3.

Alexa did not like it. Actually, she hated it. The lake used to be her favorite place to be. But now, it was almost unbearable. She knew she was not the only person to think this. She had seen happy students go outside, and come back with a frown on their face.

Sick and tired of the talking of her dorm mates, she grabbed her coat, and threw on her boots. Pulling her hair up into a ponytail, she walked down the stairs, ignoring some boys who were chatting unbearably loud.

Once she was outside, she walked over to the big tree by the lake and pulled herself up into it. Her army green jacket blended in with the leaves, making her seem invisible. She sat, staring at the lake like looking at it would make it suddenly glow and mermaids jump out. As if.

(Sorry it's so long! I just like to get the thread going Embarassed )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Under the Water May be Turmoil, but the Surface is Smooth Empty Re: Under the Water May be Turmoil, but the Surface is Smooth

Post by Nick Potter Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:08 pm

Nick walked over to the lake he was bored and he hadent been there in a while Nick had seen only one othe person so he walked over to her "hello im Nick" Nick introduced himself
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Under the Water May be Turmoil, but the Surface is Smooth Empty Re: Under the Water May be Turmoil, but the Surface is Smooth

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:24 pm

Alexa jumped at the sound of a voice. She looked down, and saw Nick Potter.
5th year Gryffindor, but that was all she knew.

"Hey. I'm Alexa. Nice to meet you." She held out her hand, which must have
looked awkward coming from above him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:39 pm

OOC((Sorry im taking so long my laptopis a piece of crap it keeps freezeing))

Nick shook her hand "So what are you doing out here by your self" Nick asked
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:47 pm

((It's ok. I used to have a computer like that. I could not do ANYTHING))

Alexa shrugged. "I guess I had no where else to go. I mean, what with the
Imperium Squad running all over the place, I figured that being outside would
not get me into trouble."

Alexa truly did not like the Imperium Squad. She had nothing against the people
in it, she just did not like the concept.

"So, what are you doing out here?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:58 pm

"its same here"Nick said sitting down next to her and laughed "Im just so bored what about you"Nick asked
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:08 pm

"I guess I'm bored. But, as they say, only boring people are bored.
I like to call it not knowing what to do. It makes me sound like I am
not boring." Alexa said.

She was not implying that he was boring, it probably just came out
that way.

( I have to go now it's 1 am here. *yawns* night)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:10 pm

(Ok good night)

"Um maybe we can walk around or something" Nick said
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:36 am

"Sure, ok!" Alexa slid down from her branch, her boots making a soft
'thump' as they hit the grass. She brushed herself off(force of habit),
and fluffed her hair(another force of habit).

"Any idea where you want to go?" Alexa asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:44 am

"No where really just something to do are you ok"Nick said as he helped her up
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top