living life under water
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

living life under water Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

living life under water

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

living life under water Empty living life under water

Post by Cecilia Attwood Thu May 16, 2013 11:37 am

A few days ago Quelyn had woken in the hospital wing. She was not completely sure what had happened but she was sure Nick had been involved in some way. Now she was wondering quietly around the castle. The young girl stayed close to the walls in the shadows. Unsure of where she was going she wondered down towards the quidditch pitch. Once again she sat in the middle of the pitch. She was trying to remember what happened to make her end up in the hospital wing. Looking around Quelyn stood up and walked over to where they kept the brooms. She had wanted to learn how to fly. She had wanted Nick to teach her. “What’s going on?” She asked herself quietly.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

living life under water Empty Re: living life under water

Post by Nick Potter Mon May 20, 2013 3:23 am

Nick had heard Quelyn was back into the world. It was Nick's mission to find her. But he just couldn't find her. 'The Quidditch pitch' Nick thought. Quelyn had wanted to learn to fly. Nick slowly walked to the Quidditch pitch where he saw Quelyn. Nick picked up his adopted child. "Hey! It's been three weeks. How you doing?" Nick asked softly.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Mon May 20, 2013 3:52 am

Instinctively Quelyn had tenesed up when Nick initially touched her, but once she knew it was him the girl wrapped her arms around him relaxing with her head resting on her shoulder. "What happened?" She asked quietly answering one of his questions with her own. "The last thing I remember is wanting to learn how yo fly, and asking youbyo teach me. Then I woke up
In the hospital wing," she spoke softly, wearily not sure of herself. "Why was I in the hospital wing?" She asked looking upvat nick from where her head rested on his shoulder
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon May 20, 2013 4:10 am

Nick sighed. "I was angry at Cecilia. You wouldn't stop bothering me and I threw you off your broom. But everything is better now, I actually got you a broom." Nick said sadly. He didn't mean to hurt Quelyn. "I have a girlfriend. Her name is Sarah. I told her all about you and she wants to meet you. You guys come from almost the same backgrounds too." Nick said happily. Sarah made Nick happy and it was clear. "Mollie was born too! Oh and your boyfriend left flowers at the house for you." He finished.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Mon May 20, 2013 2:01 pm

"You shouldn't be angry. Being angry leads to being like my father." Quelyn whispered tears coming to her eyes from what she had heard of what had happened. She thought she had been able to trust Nick, but he hurt her just like her father had. "Will you please teach me how to fly?" She asked, she had a broom now, or so he told her, and she really did want to play. "Do i have to meet her?" she asked a sliver of fear of the unknown girl shining in her eyes. What if Nick for got about her because of this girl? He seemed so happy talking about this girl and then about Mollie. "When can I see Nick?" She asked smiling slightly, no one had given her anything before, besides the when Nick asked her to live with him.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue May 21, 2013 3:18 am

Nick smiled at the girl. "Of course I'll teach you." Nick told the child. But his eyes were shifted to disappointment. "Quelyn, I love Sarah. She's really important to me. She wants to meet you and it'll make me happy if you did. I think you'll like her." Nick said sadly. If Quelyn didn't like Sarah, he didn't know what he'd do. Oy and Nick! "Whenever you want. Just let me know and I'll take you." He told her.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Tue May 21, 2013 3:28 am

"What if she is scared of me?" Quelyn asked, "what if she doesnt like me?" The girl tilted her head to the side, "what if she makes you forget about me?" She asked a few tears and plenty of fear clear in her eyes as she lookd at him. "How about now? I miss him," quelyn spoke I a low hurt whisper scared of how nick would react to what she had asked .she womdored if she asked to any questions. "I'm hungry," this was the first for quelyn to say. she would normally complain about food, she was never really hungry.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue May 21, 2013 3:38 am

"You guys have the same sort of background. She was abused and nearly had her grandfather's child. Quelyn she's way better then Cecilia too. I actually feel loved. And I'll never forget about you." Nick said softly. He sat her gently on the ground. "He's probably at the Great Hall eating. Lets go." He told her before taking her hand and leading her up to the castle.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Tue May 21, 2013 3:45 am

"Is she part vampier too?" Quelyn asked as her feet touched the ground. Thats the biggest reason quely worried about being disliked, she was afride o everyone because of what her father did to her, but she feared being hated for being a part blood sucking monster. "I dont want normal food," she whispered. As she grew older she would grow to depend more on blood but she would still be able to servive fo a while without it. "How do you know you love someone," she asked lookimg up at him as they walked
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue May 21, 2013 3:55 am

"No she's not. But I already told her and she's fine with it." He explained. Oh Quelyn wanted blood. That frightened Nick just a little. "I can't help you in the blood department. I'm sorry, do that when I'm not around please." He said sickeningly. It was hard to explain love. "Love is hard to explain. Like how I feel about Sarah? I constantly think about her. I enjoy being around her. And she always knows how to make me smile." Nick explained.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top