living life under water - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

living life under water - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

living life under water

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

living life under water - Page 2 Empty Re: living life under water

Post by Cecilia Attwood Tue May 21, 2013 4:08 am

"Sorry," she whispered hanging her head in shame she could hear the tone in his voice. He didmt like the thought of drinking blood. "Id have togo to the hospital wing to get it," she told him quietly. "They getnfrom a blood bank where it was donated so I dont hqve to hurt anyone to get it," she whispered. Quelyn was the only one jn the school that she knew waslike her but she knew there were a few full vampiers who were bitten and not born to a human mother like herself. "Do you miss her when you are away from her?" The little girl asked.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue May 21, 2013 4:30 am

"I miss her a lot. She's not the strongest person and it would kill me if she was hurt. She's so sweet and loving it's not fair what happened to her." He said softly. He took her to her boyfriend, nodded his head and said "Nick don't hurt her. I'm going to find Sarah" in a stern tone. He kissed Quelyn on the forehead and walked away. He trusted Nick with Quelyn.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Tue May 21, 2013 3:29 pm

"I'll see you soon?" Quelyn said quietly looking back at Nick as he walked away before turning back to her boyfriend. "Hey," She whispered quietly a small shy smile on her face, "how have you been?" the girl sat next to him at the hufflepuff table though she was a ravenclaw. she reached up pushing her hair behind her ear before her hands fell into her lap. "I've missed you." She said hoping no one else around them would hear, she didn't want to be made fun of and she didnt' want Nick to be made fun of.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Nesbitt Wed May 22, 2013 3:46 am

Nick was surprised to see Quelyn. Well Nick thought it best to ignore her. She was a vampire and things wouldn't last between them. Nick took Quelyn's hand. "I'm sorry but I'm breaking up with you. Your a vampire and things just wouldn't work out between us. I'm sorry, I do love you but this is for the best." Nick told her. People started to point and laugh at Quelyn. Nick left the room and left Quelyn alone.
Damian Nesbitt
Damian Nesbitt

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed May 22, 2013 4:03 am

Trammatized by what had happened quelyn ran out the doorwith tear filled eyes. She had to get away . She needed nick but could not go to either of them. She ran through the corridor and out into the grounds then backbdown to the quidditch pitch. The small girl climbed into the broom closet and sank down burrowing her head in her lap as she cried. She was loesing everone and everything. She would always lose everything she cared for. She would out live all of her friends and loved ones. She eould grow old and unhappy
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top