Further Turmoil
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Further Turmoil Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Further Turmoil

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Further Turmoil Empty Further Turmoil

Post by Emmett Fisher Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:36 pm

Naysayers have told me that I am a fool for reporting that there is a war amidst the wizarding community and to stop needlessly worrying the public. I have gotten more public comments than actual letters since everyone seems to have opinions but no time nor will to actually back them. However, I will always be here to back the things I know.

It seems our society is under attack. Not long ago, our own Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot, Khaat Lupin, was kidnapped and tortured. I was able to speak with people close to the incident and shed some light on what happened.

Khaat Lupin says that she always thought the public interest was on her father. That while he did things to earn the respect of many, he also did things to earn himself enemies with people who liked to exploit the pain of others. Those who would be perfectly fine with messing with the lives of those who they do not agree with. And those enemies would do whatever they could to bring him down.

That included kidnapping the daughter of the minister.

Khaat was strapped to a table and tortured for information and as a message to her father and to the public. She underwent both physical and emotional torture, pain that would send most people into a downward spiral.

Ms Lupin, however, is a strong soul. She is positively looking towards the future, looking to not let the world or the past get her down. She says she looks forward to the rest of her life rather than dwelling on the past.

How is it not possible for people to not see how terrible this state of affairs is getting? Political ties almost called the death of a kind, gentle woman. Even now, I have heard reports of Sophia Lestrange becoming kidnapped, though she is now back and safe. I will be hoping for an interview from her to help bring this person to light.

I warn the public- This man goes by the name Felix Barker and is reported to work for a more powerful boss who may have a sort of hitlist. I urge you all to be on the look out.

Further Turmoil IMG_2174.sized
Barker, in a shop in Hogsmeade. Taken a few weeks ago by unsuspecting middle aged woman who found out about the crimes. She checked with vendors and they confirmed him to be Barker.

Revenge brings nothing but another excuse to get back at each other. It is important that the public knows the evils this world is presenting and that the best option is to try and bring this war to a close. My hopes is that people will understand the beginnings of this pattern. Revenge. The cause of all of this. And the cure? Forgiveness.

Ms Lupin said "It is much more important to me that my life moves forward now.” She made plans to return to doing her job as well as before and to spending time with family. I urge all of you out there to take her advice and to do the same.

Forget this war. Forgive. And live your life.

Emmett Fisher
Emmett Fisher
Emmett Fisher

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top