strong on the surface, [not all the way through]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

strong on the surface, [not all the way through] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

strong on the surface, [not all the way through]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

strong on the surface, [not all the way through] Empty strong on the surface, [not all the way through]

Post by Shane Diamond Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:39 pm

strong on the surface, [not all the way through] Imstrongon-1

strong on the surface, [not all the way through] Urlofpicherestrong on the surface, [not all the way through] Urlofpichere
strong on the surface, [not all the way through] Forgetting-1

strong on the surface, [not all the way through] Quien-es-mas-guapo-james-maslow-o-zac-efron-222302
Hey guys Shane here, he's seventeen years old and a Gryffindor Seventh Year.  He hopes to become a auror after he completes his final year at Hogwarts.  He's VERY out-going and down to earth, he loves doing new things and loves adventures!  He's VERY smart and clever but he doesn't show it but it's quite obvious!  Shane came from a rough childhood so he's always nice to everyone especially girls due to his childhood,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

strong on the surface, [not all the way through] Whenmytime-1
FRIENDS . FRIENDS . FRIENDS . FRIENDS . FRIENDS

strong on the surface, [not all the way through] 524868_598108306884890_861341027_n
Kenneth Knight:
Kenneth Knight or Ken Doll as I call him, been my best friend since muggle pre-k. We been hell and back together but we always managed to bounce back!  He's my Gryffindor buddy and we always help each other out with homework!  He's not only my best friend but he's one of my partner in crime as well as one of my singing buddies!

Jaybee Brisk:

Jaybee is been my best friend since Muggle Pre-k as well,  he always been by my side through EVERYTHING!  Being the smart one out of the four of us, I always go to him when I need help studying or with my homework he's always there to cheer me and when we need good ideas for pranking his brilliant mind always comes up with the most genius pranks!  He the most loyalist person you meet! Not only is he my best friend and singing buddy he's also a genius!

Carson Garcia:

Carson or Cars as I call him,  been a loyal best friend of mine since muggle Pre-K as well!  Carson been there for me countless of times, and I couldn't think of a better person to make me laugh when I'm down!  Carson as that playful ego to him that always makes me laugh and crack jokes with him!  He's just as loyal as Jaybee is to the bones, but when it comes to funny pranks Carson is the one to go to!  He's not only my best friend and singing buddy he's also down right fun to be with!

strong on the surface, [not all the way through] 545211_325056077600885_1354114730_n
Maura Goldstein:
Maura or Mars as I call her been my best friend since muggle pre-k as well!  Maura has been there for me NO matter what! She's always there when I need someone to talk to when the guys aren't around!  Maura is downright a sweetheart and ALWAYS bubbly and always there to make you smile!  She's not only one of my best girl friends and a amazing singer, she's also the most bubbliest person I know!

Ryo Hiroku:
Ryo is a good friend of mine as well, I met him through Maura and he's pretty cool! I usually don't like guys Maura's dates but I know Ryo will treat her right which he already does!  I also promise him I'll protect Maura no matter what, and I kept my word to him!  He's a good and loyal friend!  Ryo isn't just a good friend of mine, but he's one of the most loyal guys I know!

strong on the surface, [not all the way through] Adelaide%20Kane
Jamie Giggory:
Jamie or Jams as I call her, been my best friend since muggle kindergarten. Jamie down right freaking awesome, I love her to death! She's ALWAYS been there for me through the good times and the bad!  She's also teasing me and giving me a hard time but that's how we roll!  She's also good at pranks and has some pretty good pranks when me and the guys can't think of any!  She's also my partner in crime girl friend, she's always been there to help me solve problems and always kept my secrets safe with her!  Not only is Jamie one of my best girl friends,  she's down right kick a**!

strong on the surface, [not all the way through] 222080_114163875332536_2936380_n
Logan Lander:
Logan is a good friend of mine, turns out we have ALOT in common with various things!  Although we only met this year, Logan has been there for me through the good and the bad times!  I also had various detentions with him due to us getting trouble due to doing pranks!   He's a good person to talk about my pass with due to him knowing how I feel, that's how we became friends!  Not only is he one of my good friends Logan is right right freaking awesome!

strong on the surface, [not all the way through] Idreamediwas
LOVERS . LOVERS . LOVERS . LOVERS . LOVERS
strong on the surface, [not all the way through] Ebba_zingmark-150x150
Olivia M. Jones
Olivia or Livi as I call her, is the love of my life no question about it! She's the only one I think about 24/7!   Little does she know she's changing my life but for the better of course!  I love this girl with everything that's within me!  Not only is Olivia the love of my life, she's also one of my best friends!

strong on the surface, [not all the way through] Butnoonewouldlisten
ENEMIES . ENEMIES . ENEMIES . ENEMIES . ENEMIES

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

strong on the surface, [not all the way through] Pretendingsomeone

this plot was made by calypsoarcelia of caution 2.0. don't steal this! if you want it, just use it! Surprised
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top