our love is still going strong
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

our love is still going strong Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

our love is still going strong

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

our love is still going strong Empty our love is still going strong

Post by Prison Lycon Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:19 am

What a great day for prison. He had gotten a promotion in his work, he got to take his little princess to school that morning, and now he would get to go home and see his 3 favorite girls and his two little buddies. With a 6 year old a 4 year old a twin 1 year olds, He knew that sally would get really busy that was why he only worked until noon. that way he could go home and take his other little girl to pre-k then help with the twins until the bus drops the two off.

Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

our love is still going strong Empty Re: our love is still going strong

Post by Sally Ruby Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:26 am

Sally loved her beautiful family of five, Her loving husband and her six year old girl Patience, her other little girl, four year old Peyton, and her twin year old boys, who were one years old, Demetri and Adian. They were all taking a nap, Sally laying in her bedroom with the boys in their cribs next to her bed and Patience and Peyton fast asleep next to her.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:31 am

When prison got home that day, he had forgotten how the patience got out of school early and when he went upstairs to see his family, they were all asleep in his and sally's bed room. Prison smiled then he noticed his little princess patience was waking up and when she saw him she yelled, "DADDY". She jumped out of bed and ran towards him to get a hug. Since she was only six she was so light that prison picked her up and spun around once with her. "Hey baby girl." He said smiling. "How was your half day at school?
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:37 am

Sally woke up when Patience yelled Daddy "Hey ther Love, How was work?" She said smiling at him from bed. "School was fun Daddy!" Patience told Prison almost bouncing in his arms. Sally chuckled and got up slowly, waking up four year old Peyton "DADDYY!!!" Peyton yelled running to Prison and jumping into his arms as well. Sally walked over and Kissed Prison on the cheek.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:12 am

"OH hey peyton!" He said as he held both of his girls in his arms and kissed sally on the lips for a second. The two girls were too caught up with their dad to even notice him kissing their mommy. If they had seen it they would have been like eww and want their daddy to put them down so they could run away. "Hey.. I got a surprise for my three special girls and i also got a surprise for the boys when they wake up but we will let them sleep for now." He said smiling at them
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:23 am

Sally smiled and wondered what it was, He usually had surprises for them. "What is it this time Love?" She asked him "Yeah Daddy what is it?" the girls asked at the same time. They started boucing in his arms excitdly. The girls always got excited when Prison brought home surprises for them, it was always a great treat and since Sally had a lot of money, taxes and such sort werent a problem so they could have surprises every day.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:02 pm

"Well... I dunno... It depends. " He said trying to stall some time. "Sally babe.. Should i give it to them now or after they eat lunch?" He asked her winking. "Now daddy not later " The girls both said. "Alright alright you can have the gift but for patience... she will have to go out in the back yard so i will give peton her's first." Prison put both of the girls on the floor and searched his pockets until he pulled out a little box. "Wait.. This is for sally." He said as he handed the box to sally. the box contained a necklace with a heart made of 100% real ruby. He knew that she would love it. "Ok so peyton heres your present" He said as he pulled a brand new stuffed kitten out of his pocket for her. She had a teddy bear in her room but when peyton saw the kitten she grabbed it and hugged it. "Thank you daddy!!! i love it!" Peyton said as he picked her up with one arm, grabbed patience's hand and took them to the back yard. In the middle of the yard, layed a 6 week old baby white kitten. It took prison a while to find but it was worth it.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:36 pm

Sally smiled as she opened the box to see a necklace with a ruby in it. "I love it darling." She said to Prison smiling. She put the neclace on and smiled as she watched the girls enjoy their gifts. "Now what do you say to Daddy girls?" The girls thought for a second and then smiled "Thank you Daddy!" They both said at the same time. Sally smiled "You two can play in the back yard for a while." She told the girls as the ran off to play with Patience's kitten. Sally smiled at Prison and kissed him. From her room she could hear the boys start crying for their mum. "Well looks like its Demetris and Adians turn" She said smiling going to get the twins. She came back out, one in each arm "Heres Daddy guys." She said handing Adian and Demetri to Prison.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:06 pm

Prison hugged his two boys then handed demetris back to sally so he could reach into his pockets. "I got a surprise for both of you." He said as he thought for a minute. Demetris loved trains while adians loved cars and planes. He pulled out a new little train that had an enchantment so it would move if someone said choo choo and gave it to demetris. He then pulled out a little toy plane for adians that was enchanted to fly when he said, zoom zoom.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:09 pm

(Demetris? Its Demetri xD haha though I see why you put that I gotta fix my last post oops sorry)

Sally took Demetri and smiled as the twins laughed. She watched as Prison pulled out the boys toys, it was a good idea to have enchanted toys for the kids so they could go up to know they were wizards and witches instead of waiting a year or to before they go to Hogwarts. "Thats cute Love." Sally said to Prison smiling and putting Demetri down to play with his new train.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top