I'm running out of Witty titles....((Nikki)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm running out of Witty titles....((Nikki)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm running out of Witty titles....((Nikki))

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm running out of Witty titles....((Nikki)) - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm running out of Witty titles....((Nikki))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:21 am

Matt chuckled at her solution. I always wondered why I pretty much lime everyone... he said grinning. He avoided the topic of parents, he didn't want to deal with that. I think you could be right Nikki.... he said smiling at her and winking.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

I'm running out of Witty titles....((Nikki)) - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm running out of Witty titles....((Nikki))

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:25 am

Nikki chuckled and grinned. Yeah, it's good to lime people. Nikki grinned and laughed using the same mistake he did...or was his on purpose? It was supposed to be 'like', wasn't it? Oh well. May I just say you are the first person to say I am right...I am usually wrong or have wrong ideas. Nikki said.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:29 am

Oh god I can't speak today... he said laughing. Really? he asked shocked. You're a smart girl Nikki...I woulda figured you'd get it alot. he said laughing.

OoC:ACK I can't type tonight!!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:34 am

Nikki nodded when he asked really. Really. Nikki said, annoyed that she was usually wrong, so this was nice for a change. If you want a smart girl, you'd have to go to Sophia for that, she's like...booksmart. Nikki said. I am more...I guess..streetsmart. Nikki said, with a shrug, thinking of a better word but couldn't.

OoC: lol..yay! I lime people Razz
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:08 pm

You see but being book smart doesn't necessarily mean you're smart!! Matt started up. Being book smart is limiting to your knowledge. he continued grinning at her. Being street smart isn't limiting. You learn new stuff everday that way!! he finished.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:25 am

Cool. Nikki replied. How are you holding up being a vampire? Nikki asked, curiously. Any questions..I'll try my best to answer them or else I'll just refer you to go to Sophia or Ne'os... Nikki chuckled weakly, feeling bad she doesn't know much about being a vampire.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:10 pm

At first I thought it would be like...hell...but really its kinda fun. He said grinning. I mean..your fast, strong, and pretty much emortal... he said smiling at her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:12 pm

Yeah, it's great. Nikki agreed. Just can't be in the sun for a long time..and we can't just live on human food..we have to drink blood. Nikki said. I know...I feel strong and fast..but Danny didn't seem to see that. Nikki sighed. I grabbed his shirt and put my face near his after he talked about my son getting killed as an example of how it went with Sophia and him...he just chuckled. Nikki muttered.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:54 pm

Oh dear... Matt said grinning. So anyway, I heat your going back to school... he said taking a sip of he refilled glass. Here, let me top you off... he said making her glass fill up again.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:01 am

[OoC: You heat I am going back to school?]

Yes, I am. Nikki smiled, proudly. Thank you. Nikki smiled when he topped off her drink and she took a sip. I'm taking alchemy classes. Nikki sighed. I am afraid of Headmaster Marjore! Nikki whimpered. I didn't attend my first class, because I did not decide yet and I am not sure if he's going to accept me, after being absent. Nikki said as she pulled some hair that was in her face, behind her ears.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top