Samantha and Nikki got to hospital ((Nikki and anyone else))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Samantha and Nikki got to hospital ((Nikki and anyone else)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Samantha and Nikki got to hospital ((Nikki and anyone else))

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samantha and Nikki got to hospital ((Nikki and anyone else)) Empty Samantha and Nikki got to hospital ((Nikki and anyone else))

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:12 am

Samantha and Nikki arrive at the hospital, Samantha walks up to the resptionist, and asks, "Where can I find the pediatrition's office, please?" Then the lady answers, "It's on the 2nd floor." Sam replies, "Oh, ok, thanks." Sam then walks back to Nikki. "It's on the second floor, you ready?"
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Samantha and Nikki got to hospital ((Nikki and anyone else)) Empty Re: Samantha and Nikki got to hospital ((Nikki and anyone else))

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:08 pm

Nikki took a deep breath and nodded. She exhaled and started to walk to the elevator. "Gosh, this is soo exciting!" Nikki cheered happily.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Samantha and Nikki got to hospital ((Nikki and anyone else)) Empty Re: Samantha and Nikki got to hospital ((Nikki and anyone else))

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:08 am

Samantha entered the elevator with Nikki, as they rode to the second floor, the sad music from the elevator made her think about things that had been happening. When they got to the second floor, the ding from the stop woke her back up, she walked to the desk and asked for the sign in sheet, she signed it and took a seat with Nikki.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:26 am

"What are you hoping for?" Nikki asked with a smile. "A boy, girl, twins, triplets, what?" Nikki suggested with her.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:29 am

"I was hoping for a girl, but anything is fine with me, aslong as its health." Samantha said, with hope. "I hope we won't be waiting long."
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:32 am

"I'm sure whatever it is will be in perfect shape, size and health!" Nikki said. She picked up a magazine and started to read gossip. She crossed her legs and made herself comfortable. "What will you name it?" Nikki asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:36 am

"Well if it's a girl I was thinking about Jasmine, But if it's a boy maybe...Jason. But what last name should it have. His or mine." Samantha said, pasontly waiting for the doctor.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon May 04, 2009 9:26 am

"Oh, definetely yours is what I would do if I was you, but that is only my opinion" Nikki smiled. She looked back on the magazine and skimmed through it.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue May 05, 2009 6:52 am

Suddenly a nurse in a white outfit came out of a door to the right of them, she said, "Mrs. Burns please." Samantha stood up straight, "Come on Nikki." Samantha then walked to the nurse and followed her inside.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue May 05, 2009 8:24 am

Nikki smiled, put the magazine and stood up. She had a quick stretch and followed Samantha who followed the nurse into the room.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top