Samantha and Nikki got to hospital ((Nikki and anyone else)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Samantha and Nikki got to hospital ((Nikki and anyone else)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Samantha and Nikki got to hospital ((Nikki and anyone else))

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samantha and Nikki got to hospital ((Nikki and anyone else)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Samantha and Nikki got to hospital ((Nikki and anyone else))

Post by Samantha Burns Tue May 05, 2009 11:53 am

Samantha followed the nurse into a small room, she told sam to sit on the bed, Sam jumps on the bed. The nurse then walks out the door and closes the door. Sam waites for the doctor to show up.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Samantha and Nikki got to hospital ((Nikki and anyone else)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Samantha and Nikki got to hospital ((Nikki and anyone else))

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed May 06, 2009 10:03 am

Nikki clasped her hands together and stood beside Sam. "I should've brought my camera, gah!" Nikki said with exasperation.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed May 06, 2009 12:39 pm

"Oh, it's ok, there will be more chances....I hope he doesn't take to long." Samantha said, The doctor then came through the door, "Hello Mrs. Burns, lets see here having a baby are we, well lets just see how far along you are. Please lay back and pull your shirt up a little." Samantha then layed back and pulled her shirt up just enough. "I am going to put some jelly on your stomach, it will be cold so don't be alarmed." Samantha waited for him to put it on her stomach, "OOO, that is cold." She said as he finally put it on her stomach. She then watched as he sat down next to her, and pull out a machine and then put a almost microphone looking thing on her stomach, smushing the jelly around on the stomach.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu May 07, 2009 8:48 am

Nikki chuckled. "It's ok" Nikki comforted her. "So, doctor, is everything okay?" Nikki asked with a smile.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu May 07, 2009 4:33 pm

After a minute of moving the microphone looking thing across sams stomach, the doctor finally found the baby, "Yes, everything is just fine, It looks like you are almost 3 months pregnant, and would you like to know if it's a boy or a girl?" Samantha looks at Nikki then looks back at the doctor, "Yes, please." "Well, It's a girl."The doctor says. Samantha smiles, "Yayyy!!!" Samantha felt like jumping off of the bed and dancing.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri May 08, 2009 8:55 am

Nikki gasped and clapped. "Oh congratulations!" Nikki smiled. She did a little dance of celebration. She then hugged Samantha and was cheering.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue May 12, 2009 4:31 pm

After celebrating for a second, she asked the doctor, "So when am I due?" The doctor replied, "Around September 10th. Is there anything else I can do for you today?" Sam says, "No that should be good. Thanks Doc." Samantha then jumps up off the bed after the doctor wiped her belly off, then grabs her things and walks out with Nikki. Samantha says to Nikki as they start to leave, "Oh I'm so happy."
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat May 16, 2009 2:08 am

"Do you think the father is Andrian?" Nikki asked. "And do you think it will be a vampire too?" Nikki asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat May 16, 2009 2:28 am

"Of course the father is Andrian, He is the only person I have been with, and I'm not sure, I will have to ask Ne'os." Samantha said, as the headed to the Elevator.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat May 16, 2009 2:34 am

"So exciting" Nikki grinned. She walked into the elevator. "I've been...having dreams" Nikki admitted.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top