Samantha and Nikki got to hospital ((Nikki and anyone else)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Samantha and Nikki got to hospital ((Nikki and anyone else)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Samantha and Nikki got to hospital ((Nikki and anyone else))

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samantha and Nikki got to hospital ((Nikki and anyone else)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Samantha and Nikki got to hospital ((Nikki and anyone else))

Post by Samantha Burns Sat May 16, 2009 2:36 am

Samantha looked at Nikki, "What kind of dreams?" Samantha asked, thinking about the dreams she had been having lately.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Samantha and Nikki got to hospital ((Nikki and anyone else)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Samantha and Nikki got to hospital ((Nikki and anyone else))

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat May 16, 2009 9:56 am

"Horrible ones" Nikki said shaking. "I want them to stop..." Nikki admitted turning to Samantha. "So I've been keeping myself awake but I really need to nap!" Nikki continued.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon May 18, 2009 12:53 pm

"You know, I've been haveing odd dreams lately too, but it started before Andrian and Sophia died, so It can't be that..." Samantha looked up at Nikki, "Explian these dreams, maybe were having the same one." Samantha said, half way hoping that she was having the same dreams, so that maybe she could not be alone in this.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed May 20, 2009 10:13 am

"Good and bad ones actually" Nikki admitted. "Good ones where...Savannah remembers she is Sophia..but bad ones that I'm seeing and viewing the few seconds before they died in a view as if I was a witness of their deaths but didn't do anything..like a silent witness had watched this and I'm only looking it throught their eyes" Nikki tried to explain.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed May 20, 2009 1:54 pm

"Oh, I'm so sorry hunny. I'm not having dreams like that, in my dreams, it's always the same thing, I'm in this big building, and a really ugly guy is standing in front of me, then all I see is red and I'm dead. This dream happens over and over again, I've had this dream for months now. Actually it started around the time I changed into a vampire." Samantha said quietly so only she could hear.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri May 22, 2009 2:24 am

"It's horrible" Nikki nodded. She bit her lip and relaxed. "But vampires don't sleep, but I feel the need to nap..close my eyes but it's always the same thing" Nikki continued.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri May 22, 2009 2:33 am

"Honey vampires need sleep. Maybe, it's just because were vampires, I'll ask Ne'os later." Samantha then started walking again.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri May 22, 2009 2:37 am

Nikki started to walk along side. "But your dream sounds worse than mine" Nikki said shivering a bit.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri May 22, 2009 2:40 am

"I'm starting to think that it's this guy in my dream that is giving them to me." Samantha said as she continued walking.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri May 22, 2009 2:42 am

"Do you know who the guy is?" Nikki asked her.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top