I'm running out of Witty titles....((Nikki)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm running out of Witty titles....((Nikki)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm running out of Witty titles....((Nikki))

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm running out of Witty titles....((Nikki)) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm running out of Witty titles....((Nikki))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:19 am

Very dramatic... Matt said grinning. He looked at her finally being able to speak. Naaaaah, you should know better Nikki. You have to do something REALLY bad for me to think your irresponsible and immature...well I'm that myself... he added laughing at himself. Still.....Jake....Andrian is a busy guy... he added now rethinking his thoughts on Andrian..

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

I'm running out of Witty titles....((Nikki)) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm running out of Witty titles....((Nikki))

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:24 am

I don't know what I was doing. Nikki sighed. I thought love was forever and that it did not invole sticky fights like Soph is in right now. Nikki explained. Andrian, my parents and I take turns looking after Jake... Nikki chuckled stiffly.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:28 am

Matt sighed when she made the comment on Love and Andrian and Sophia. Nikki, believe me I'm trying my hardest to help them.... he said. Nikki, if you love your sister you'll do whats right for her... he added putting his hand on her shoulder.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:32 am

Have you ever loved someone..been dumped...whilst still in love with them and watch them go on with someone else and it seems that person has more fun with their new partner rather than they did with you? Nikki asked. They don't need help..They just need love and support. Nikki corrected Matt. But she'll only be hurting herself if she'd go back with Andrian, knowing that she broke up an engagement. My sister wouldn't do that. Nikki said, shaking her head.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:34 am

Matt sighed realizing Nikki was beating him....I guess your right... he said. I keep trying to get her back together with him....now I realize....I should let her make her own decisions... he added. All I need to do is care for her and let her decide what to do....

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:44 am

Nikki's face lit up when she heard, I guess you're right. Wow, Nikki thought, no one has ever said that to her before. She smiled weakly at Matt and nodded. I know what you're trying to do, I see it from your view, I do, but you'd only be hurting a new person, Belle and bringing her into this little love triangle. Nikki said, as she scratched her nose. And we need to support their descisions, no matter what, because, well we love them, don't we? Nikki asked, already knowing the answer.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:48 am

Yeah I do.... he replied to her saying we all love her. He glanced down at his glass and just wished all this confusion would end. Nikki, you've changed my mind...now don't take this wrong but I love you. Kinda like a daughter.... he said smiling at her. I know I'm having my own kids but there's something about you and Sophia I like....you two have a certain...aura he said grinning.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:59 am

Nikki smiled and grinned at Matt. Thanks, I love you too, like a father of course!. Nikki smiled with a small chuckle. Yeah, so I heard from Dane. I love my sister, and I know she loves me too, and we'll do anything for eachother..we have never ever had a fight, I mean, we always listen to eachother and try to help eachother when needed. Nikki smiled, feeling good and lucky she had a sister like Sophia.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:09 am

See, that's when I wish I had a brother or sister. he said grinning. I would've been lucky to even have a mother or father... he sighed. He looked at her after looking down at his empty glass. I think I need a refill.... he said grinning.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:13 am

Nikki frowned and did a sad face at Matt. What do you mean..You did not have a dad or mum? Nikki asked, curious. So you are an only child...Must be why you love everyone, 'cause you want to be loved. Nikki said, as she thought.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top