I'm running out of Witty titles....((Nikki))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm running out of Witty titles....((Nikki)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm running out of Witty titles....((Nikki))

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm running out of Witty titles....((Nikki)) Empty I'm running out of Witty titles....((Nikki))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:50 am

Matt apparated to Hogsmeade to catch a nice butterbeer. He walked in the Three Bromsticks and smiled as the familiar smell hit his nose. He walked up to the counter and ordered himself a Butterbeer..he hoped he saw someone. He thought he might need some cheering up...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

I'm running out of Witty titles....((Nikki)) Empty Re: I'm running out of Witty titles....((Nikki))

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:37 am

Nikki entered the Three Bromsticks and smiled. It was different from the Leaky Cauldron, but Nikki had been going to that place so much lately, she was getting sick of it and decided a change of scenery.

Nikki was wearing a strapless black dress which was slim from her chest till her hips and then it was kind of poofy. Along with that she wore black high heels and today her hair was curled.

Nikki looked around for a place to sit and saw Matt and grinned. She walked over to where he was sitting and smile. Hello, Matt, always good to see you. Nikki greeted. Mind if I sit with you? Nikki asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

I'm running out of Witty titles....((Nikki)) Empty Re: I'm running out of Witty titles....((Nikki))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:06 pm

Matt noticed Nikki walk in and it brought a smile to his face. She always could cheer anyone up. Just all this confusion with Sophia and Andrian and Danny was stressful. Sure you can Nikki... he said when she came up to the table.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:15 pm

Nikki sat down and grinned. How are you? Nikki asked. Before she could give him a chance to answer, Nikki answered first. I've been..worried..lately. Nikki sighed, shaking her head. About sis, I mean, she says she can take care of herself, but I want to help her. Nikki said, biting her lip, feeling bad she can't cheer up Sophia.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:56 am

I''m worried too. he said sighing and looking at his glass. Not just about Soph....but Andrian too. he added. They are hopeless without eachother.... he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:10 am

You can't say that. Nikki said angrily, a bit offended. Why hasn't anyone ever said, Nikki and Andrian are lost without eachother. It sometimes hurt her when people say and talk that Sophia and Andrian were good together..No one ever talked about how good Nikki and Andrian were. I'm sorry, but it's just, Andrian is engaged. Nikki objected. He's happy, and besides..if he truly ruly loved my sister, he would've waited, but he didn't, he moved on and he's with Belle. Nikki sighed.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:42 am

Nikki... he said softly. I'm sensing some anger between the topic of Sophia and Andrian... he also said. He looked at her making eye contact trying to get into her mind...Nikki...care to elaborate on the subject...?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:52 am

No! Nikki snapped. Embarrased, Nikki blushed and sighed defeated. I am suprised you don't know..but..you should though, right? Nikki asked. I use to be Andrian's girlfriend and wife...oh and the baby, Jake, I have is his child. Nikki explained in a nice, short, simple way. I just..I love my sister, I really do, but I'd prefer if Andrian and Soph would stay friends. Nikki shrugged, feeling ashamed. I am just a selfish girl. Nikki chuckled weakly.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:09 am

Matt's eyes widened when she told him everything. Nikki too, he couldn't believe it really. Jake is....Andrian...Wife....You...fifteen....him....how old... was all he could spill out. Nikki wasn't like Sophia to Matt but she was up there.....almost a daughter. I-I-I-I-I-I-I dunno....uhhhh....wow...uhhhh he couldn't speak.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:13 am

Nikki couldn't help but give off a small chuckle and tiny grin. Yeah, I was just fourteen when I had his baby. We never actually got married..But he did propose. Nikki smiled, looking at the ring, she'd put on her left hand, on her finger, the one left to the thumb. You must think I am irresponsible and immature for doing so but..I was just.. Nikki shrugged. In love. Nikki finally answered.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top