A Midnight Walk - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Midnight Walk - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Midnight Walk

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Midnight Walk - Page 2 Empty Re: A Midnight Walk

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:16 am

"You aren't that daft yet," Khaat replied. "No good can come from it. It needs to be eliminated, and the sooner the better. But perhaps Matt would like to accompany me if he doubts my integrity with its destruction."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:19 am

"Neither Matt nor I doubt your intentions Khaat, I was merely teasing," Vincent said quietly. "However, I do doubt your abilities to destroy a magical object such as this. I suggest that you go with Matt to the department of mysteries where we will study this artifact."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:30 am

"Very well. Agreed. I will go get the amulet. Wait here." She apparated to her office, and removed the amulet from its safe keeping, and put it in a cloth bag to keep from having to handle it any more than necessary. The evil that radiated from it was so intense it made her chill. It turned her fingers almost blue from the cold that came from it, just in holding it even in the cloth bag. She tucked it in the inner pocket of her jacket, where she could feel the icy cold chilling against her chest. She apparated back down to them, shivering. "Very well. Shall we go?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:33 am

Vincent silently waited for Khaat to come back, not talking much with Lestrange. When she came back, he nodded. "Lets walk, the entrance is not far," Vincent said. His eyes went over the artifact in Khaats hand. "May I see it?"
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:47 am

"Certainly," she agreed. This was not something she wanted. She only wanted to keep it from falling into evil hands. She took the amulet from the inside of her jacket, feeling an ice cold chill that was so strong it made her fingers burn with the icy cold. She handed the cloth bag to him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:54 am

Majere, be careful with that... he said. I am quite afraid neither of you can acompany me to the Department of Mysteries.. he said looking at the both of them. Ministry Rules.. he said shrugging. Just then his eyes flashed back and then back to normal. He was getting hungry...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:13 am

"May I remind you Lestrange that Mr.Diggory has permitted to let me go anywhere in the Ministry that I want," Vincent responded venomously. As they walked, he opened the cloth bag slightly to have a look at the amulet. There was no doubt about it, it had the feel of dark magic. "As for Khaat here, I don't think she can enter."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:17 am

"Then I am afraid neither of you can have my amulet. It is still mine. You bend the rules all the time. Bend this one, or I'm taking my amulet--now." Her eyes were flashing with green sparks, her hand outstretched for the amulet.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:22 am

"I don't want the amulet," Vincent said, lying. He moved away from her. "I want to destroy it. And I never said that I won't allow you to enter, I said the rules do not permit you to. However, I guess you could, seeing as this is sort of an emergency."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:27 am

Majere, Diggory is no longer Minister!! Matt said. Khaat, I have no choice but to use force then.. he said angrily. He pulled out his wand and aimed it at the amulet. I will however give you one last chance... His eyes flashed black again, longer than last time...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top