::Midnight Stroll::
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

::Midnight Stroll:: Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

::Midnight Stroll::

View previous topic View next topic Go down

::Midnight Stroll:: Empty ::Midnight Stroll::

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:13 am

It was night time -- just twenty minute till nine. This was Nathaniel's favorite time of the day, it was so peaceful around this time. The sky was always this pretty around this time.

Nathaniel stood of the qudditch field, his long hair tied up behind him with two braided hair hanging down behind his ear lobes. Shirtless but a pair or old blue jeans. He had one hands was pushing towards him, the other had two finger closed as if it looked like his two fingers was a gun, his thumb was laying gently on his palm. But this hand was pushing away from him; he seem to be at peace as he tried to learn tai chi.
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

::Midnight Stroll:: Empty Re: ::Midnight Stroll::

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:21 am

Nikki liked the dark. It was the safest time for her. She'd been trying to hunt for food but it was no use. She then saw a human, on the quidditch field doing..um..er a slow version kung fu of some sort?

Nikki decided for some fun and ran quietly but quickly behind this guy and without bumping or touching him she was about 10cm away from this person and she tapped on his shoulder and shouted, Hello!
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:32 am

Nathan heard an angelic voice and a tap behind him; spinning around he looked at her in a fighting stance ready to attack whatever that might attack him. His expression dead serous for a moment until he saw who it was. "Oh, hey. Sweetie, you scared me," he said as he stopped standing in a fighting stance.

A smile appeared onto his face as he looked at her. He was glad to see Nikki again, it been a long time since he had seen her; he had to go off and do some 'tribal' thing with his father back at Seattle.
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:44 am

Oh! I had no idea. Nikki chuckled nervously. It's only you! Nikki smiled. Nikki gave him a hug and grinned at him. Um..it's been a while. Nikki said, rubbing her arms and doing puppy dog eyes. It's like you disappeared in thin air. Nikki said with a sigh. I am really happy and glad to see you, though. Nikki smiled happily.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:52 am

Nathan chuckled and gave her a huge bear hug, almost lifting her off the floor. "Yeah, it had been. Sorry that i dissapeared like that i really missed you," he smiled at her as he bent over to get his t-shirt. "I had to do some tribal things with my dad," he told her untying his hair and tieing it again so that it looked more neater. One side of his mouth lifted in a smile when she said she was happy and glad to see me. "I'm so glad to see you too, you don't know how much i missed you."
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:09 am

I really missed you too. Nikki smiled weakly. What do you mean tribal things with your dad? Nikki asked, not quite understanding the concept. I just wish I could see you more often, especially if we're a couple..we should be going on dates and kissing and and...I'm sorry to just spring that on you..I'm just.. Nikki shrugged and felt defeated, she couldn't think of a good word on how she felt right now.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:20 am

Nathan smiled at her as he put on his plaid country shirt on. "A ceromony to accept me in the tribe," he told her as he held onto both of her hands.

He looked at her with worried eyes and spoke up. "Baby, trust me there will be going to be lots of that," said Nathaniel. "I'm here now, ain't I," he smiled at her. "Come on put a smile on your face for me, please. I love you i hate to see you sad," he said as he removed his hand from hers and placed it on her hips, kissing her lightly on the lips.
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:23 am

Nikki just shut her eyes and smiled whilst kissing. She couldn't and didn't want to stop kissing him. It was and just felt so right. She put her hands around his neck and locked them with her hands and she kept kissing him, trying to add more passion and love each time. She was standing on her tippy toes as he was a little bigger than herself. But why do you need a ceremony, babe, what for? Nikki asked after kissing for a while but stayed in the same position.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:33 am

Nathen kissed her back this time he added more passion and love each time. He brought her closer as she wrapped her arm around his neck, while he wrapped his arm around her waist, bending down slightly to help her kiss him. His eyes shut as he did this; then as soon as she stopped kissing he looked at her and frown appeared onto his face for a minute -- a frown of confusion; she was a good kisser, it felt so nice to have her lips on his it felt so warm and soft. He didn't want to kissing her; he hunger for more. "It a family thing. Traditional beside the whole town has to do it," he told her reminaing in the same position as she was.
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top