A Midnight Walk
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Midnight Walk Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Midnight Walk

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Midnight Walk Empty A Midnight Walk

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:10 am

Khaat had haunting visions going through her mind. She had just stood at the bedside of a dying child in St. Mungos. A small girl born to pureblood parents who had died tragically from an accident she had been in when she had tampered with a magical item. None of the healers at St. Mungos had been able to save her, and she had spent almost two hours afterwords with the devastated parents. They had left, leaving the exceptionally powerful magical amulet at the child's bedside. Khaat had taken it and had secured it in her office. It needed to be destroyed as soon as possible.

But for now, she needed some fresh air. She wrapped up in her long black cloak and walked down the streets, her wand in her hand, figuring nobody would notice a simple stick in the dark shadows of the night. She was preoccupied and troubled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22646
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

A Midnight Walk Empty Re: A Midnight Walk

Post by Vincent Majere Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:19 am

It was quite horrible, having to work at the ministry and at Hogwarts at the same time. Today Vincent had had a meeting at the ministry, a long one, and so he was late in returning to Hogwarts. It was very late at night, almost midnight perhaps, and the usually crowded London streets were almost completely empty. Vincent liked this, and figured he would go for a small walk, even if it was in an annoyingly loud muggle city. As he walked, he noticed someone on the other side of the road, Khaat Lupin. She looked quite upset. Vincent crossed the road over to Khaat.

"Hello Lupin, didn't think I'd meet you here," Vincent said quietly.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:30 am

"Nor I you," she said softly. "Sometimes being a healer is very sad work. I just watched a 4 year old girl die because she got her hands on an intensely evil magical amulet. It does not look like a Flamel piece, but it cannot fall into the wrong hands. I have no choice. I have to destroy it, Vincent." She looked at him. "Why on earth am I telling you this? This is my department. Not yours. I'm sorry. That child died a hideous, gruesome death."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:15 am

Vincent frowned, he wasn't exactly sure why she was telling him this. It seemed rather stupid of her. Perhaps she hadn't exactly been thinking right, being upset could really cloud your mind. "That is sad," he said, not really all that sad himself. After all, the living were the truly unlucky ones in Vincent's opinion. "But may I ask, what happened to the magical object? It seems to be extremely dangerous."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:26 am

Matt had gone out, he had needed some fresh air. He was however getting hungry. He knew he'd make it home before he needed some blood. As he walked down the street, his coat on and jeans he noticed two figures. Khaat Lupin, and his boss...Majere. Hello you two. What brings you out this time of night? he asked walking up to them.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:03 am

"Hello, Matt. I am surprised to see so many people out at this hour. Back to your question, Vincent. I have it secured. I have no choice but to destroy it. It cannot be used for anything but evil. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:20 pm

"Well Khaat, if I am correct, it seems like this artifact is immensely powerful. How will you destroy it? This sort of thing belongs to Lestrange's department," Vincent said. And just as he said it, Lestrange appeared. How coincidental. "Speak of the devil... Good evening Lestrange. We were just talking about you. Lupin has found a very... fragile magical artifact that requires studying," he informed.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:50 pm

Well, you do know any artifact such as that belongs to the Ministry. Matt said looking at Khaat. I'll have to take it.. he said pulling out his wand and making a paper bag appear. This was enchanted...anything can be held in here...anything

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:56 pm

"At this moment, it belongs to me. It was left to me by the owners after it killed their daughter. It does not belong to the ministry," Khaat said quietly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:13 am

Vincent smiled as Matt instantly demanded the artifact, Vincent hadn't wanted to do that himself. "But Khaat, you want to destroy it, Matt will destroy it, whats the difference in who takes it? Or perhaps you are planning to use this artifact for some other means?" Vincent said, raising his eyebrows. Though He knew quite well that she didn't.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top