Tour Time! ((Scorpius)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tour Time! ((Scorpius)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tour Time! ((Scorpius))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tour Time! ((Scorpius)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tour Time! ((Scorpius))

Post by Alana York Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:53 pm

Julia nodded and followed Scorpius down to the dungeons. She sighed in relief to the warmth of the castle on her skin as Scorpius asked if she was going to the yule ball. "I'm not sure. Maybe" She answered. "Are you?" She still was unsure about the ball, considering most of her friends were going, she thought about going as well.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:59 am

Scorpius descended down the stairs to the dungeons, where he headed through the dark corridors that he knew quite well. He spent a lot of time down here, expecially when skipping classes, as teachers and prefects didn't usually go through here. "Your not sure? Don't you have a date?" Scorpius asked, rather surprised. Most girls were going to the dance, and he expected that Julia would definately go. "I'm going I guess," Scorpius replied with a shrug. He was only going because there wouldn't really be anything else to do that day. And because he was going with someone he liked a lot, though he doubted that she knew that. He didn't want anyone to know who his date was yet, as they would all freak out that he was going to the yule ball with a half-blood werwolf.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:09 am

Julia walked through the dark hallways, slightly behind Scorpius, either he walked really fast or she just had really short legs. "Nope, I don't have a date" She was surprised that Scorpius was going. He just had the Slytherin look, the "rebel" look. She assumed he had a date, it would be even more surprising if he wouldn't. Julia would ask someone, but there's no guy that she likes enough to take to a ball. Even if she went alone, she'd be with her friends, and she would still have a great time, she knew that already.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:54 pm

"Well thats surprising," Scorpius replied with a smile. "I would of asked you had I known you didn't have a date. Unfortunately, now I already have one. Thats the main reason I'm going to the ball really," Scorpius said. He was just going because his friend who was going with him wanted to go to the Yule Ball. Still, it would be pretty fun. "Oh well, come anyways. It'll probably be quite fun," Scorpius continued.

(ahh, sorry for not posting for so long, I was away for Christmas)
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:33 pm

Julia smiled back at Scorpius. She had already planned to go with Elijah and Rosalie, even though Eli already had a date, they would all go together in a group. "Oh, I'm still going to go, I wouldn't wanna miss out on this just because I don't have a date. Julia responded.

(It's okay, I haven't been on much lately either)
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:35 am

"Well I guess I might you there then," Scorpius said smiling. As they continued to walk, the corridor became really dark, and Scorpius took his wand out and said 'lumos". He then turned and headed into one of the doors. "Yeah, wll there are many abandoned rooms here. I usually come here when skipping classes," Scorpius explained. He looked sideways at Julia, hoping she wasn't getting bored. Well she probably was, he was doing a rather bad job of showing her the castle really.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:06 am

"Maybe" Julia said, smiling. She continued to follow Scorpius as the corridor became darker, she drew her wand and lowly mumbled 'lumos' as well. She listened to him as he explained things, "Oh, I'd be too scared to skip classes She chuckled lightly, thinking of how much of a coward he must have thought she was. Julia looked back at Scorpius as he gave her a strange look. "What?" She asked casually, referring to the look he gave her.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top