Ministral Tour
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ministral Tour Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ministral Tour

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ministral Tour Empty Ministral Tour

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:17 pm

Gabrielle had come to St.Mungo's for a little tour as she promised Khaat a few days ago hoping she would see one thing that was done well which was organizing the magical hospital again.She was followed by Richard who for some reason didn't want or had to keep an eye on her all the time since he came back from Russia.She knocked on the door of what was supposed to be Khaat's office and waited to see if she was there or somewhere else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ministral Tour Empty Re: Ministral Tour

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Richard walked behind Gabrielle though he wasn;t particulary happy about it. "Oh jeez i hate hospitals they make me depressed.Curse you had to do a tour right now..." he said though the hospital wasn't the real problem.He had to stand watching Gabrielle and it was getting harder and harder by day for things were a bit changed now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:51 pm

Khaat opened the door of her office magically, calling, "Come in!" she was taking a break from the stacks of paperwork on her desk to simply gather her thoughts. She was in the midst of feeding Archangel a bite of cooked fish she had brought from home for the eagle. He sat on his perch, usually just watching the day's developments, and she tried to take a moment every so often to feed him a snack so he would keep his energies up. She turned and saw Gabrielle there with Richard. "Oh! Hello! Come in. I was just giving Archangel here a snack. I bring him with me in case I need to send an owl. Can I get either of you some coffee or tea?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22669
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:12 am

Gabrielle looked at Richard rooling her eyes "Who asked you to come with me?Ever since you came back you became like my own personal brand of dog guardian." she replied as she entered when the door opened.It wasn;t so nice to argue with someone in a hospital though Richard was a special case. "Hey Khaat...i am sorry we are so late,but Morgan here was whinning ever since i told him about the hospital part." she said as she dragged Richard along. "I assume no introduction is needed.Coffee would be nice while we wait for..um what was his name again?Jack?" she replied as she tried to remmeber.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:39 am

Richard walked along not particulary satisfied though he didn't let it show on his face.It would be like offending her since she was Head of St.Mungo's.And besides neither of them could really know the real reason was actually avoiding Gabrielle.He didn't want to get fond of her too much because sooner or later he would have to leave. "Good afternoon my lady it's a pleasure to see you again so soon." he said being a gentleman as he always was.He slightly bowed as he nodded in the sign of coffee agreement.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:41 am

"I will not wait very long for him," Khaat assured her. She poured Gabrielle and Richard each a cup of the dark rich coffee she had in the pot she always kept in her office. "Cream or sugar, either of you? While we wait, I can update you on what I've done and what my goals are for this hospital."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:50 am

"Sugar thanks but we can serve ourselves." Gabrielle replied as she took her cup and put 2 spoons of sugar in it.She mixed it while she turned her attention to Khaat and what was she about to say. "I am open for ideas so you can shoot.And sit down Morgan will you it's enough i already have to look at you then you sneaking behind my back." she said as something in her stomach gave her dizzy feeling on the way how Richard treated Khaat though she prefered to keep it for herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:55 am

Jack walked in silently "I'm sorry i'm late there was a slight emergency i had to attend to" he said. He wore his white robes with his name in gold on his chest. His wand was visible it had a gold chain chain going from the tip of the hilt to the guard of the hilt. it was a gift from Ne'Os for his birthday.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:14 am

"Welcome Jack. I'm glad you could join us. Nice wand, by the way, Jack. I was just filling them in on our improvements and goals for St. Mungos. One of our first objectives is to modernize St. Mungos. When I took this post, it looked like not even the magazines in the reception room had changed since the 1930's. And St. Mungos looked like the place of last resort instead of a place of hope and healing for wizarding families. So, we have extensively redecorated every floor and explored the use of the hospital to make sure that we are offering the best health care possible. When I got here, muggle hospitals were far more advanced than we were. WeI will not stand for that. WeI have made sure tha tweI have used plenty of light, friendly colors and furniture, lots of live plants, and in some places, tanks of live fish to convey life and hope to families. WeI have replaced hardback chairs with comfortable leather chairs and warm fabrics, and I've put hope inspiring artwork on the walls. WeI have included a quietroom for meditation and prayer for people who need to have that place of peace.

"I have now hired a full staff of excellent, experienced healers, and Jack is in charge of them, rather than being one of the last places anyone wants to work. Among the healers, I have also hired my father on staff because of his vast experience and qualifications--he is a potionsmaster and he is also a Master Healer. The number of those that we have in England can be counted on one hand. And St. Mungos needs a good potionsmaster and also should have a Master Healer on staff. As for Jack here, I hired him to be my second in command because I am a very busy woman with a family and a baby on the way. I want to be certain that care is not every compromised because of my presence or lack of it.

"WeI have done away with those ridiculous lime green uniforms and have gone to white lab coats that are embroidered in black and gold with the St. Mungos logo and each healer's name. WeI have made sure that the place is spotless. We have changed the entire dietary department. I refuse for us to continue serving swill. We have required that we serve gourmet quality foods consistently--whether we are serving patients, staff or visitors. They deserve excellent quality, healthy foods.

"WeI have remodeled the mental health wards to make them more homelike and less institutional. They suffer enough without feeling imprisoned. I want them treated with respect, and weI have tried to make their quarters more comfortable for them so they can heal.

"I also am looking at wanting to start an internship program, hopefully with Hogwarts, but I could do it independently if I chose, I suppose. I want students to be able to work with our healers and learn the art of healing so that we can always be encouraging others to enter the healing profession. Likewise, I want to start a volunteer program so that we can involve the wizarding community to become involved and to participate in making St. Mungos a place of life and hope, rather than the place people come when they have no other choice."

ooc: for a full description on Khaat's efforts read the thread called "Undoing the Past" here in St. Mungos.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:10 am

[[OOC:Well i can't really give you some particulary long answer lol...]]
Gabrielle watched as someone she never saw in her life walked inside Khaat's office.When Khaat named him Jack she knew who it was streight away. "Ah yes Jack,Khaat told me you will be joining us in revising of efforts to remodel this hospital and in the tour which will be after we listen to Khaat." she said polite.She knew to be sweet and polite when she wanted it though that wasn;t so often.

She listened to Khaat carefully not interupting her.She generally approved all what Khaat did so far though there were a few things it was necessary to discuss. "I must admit i am impressed with the progress.Last time i was here it looked like a hole no offence.You made a fabilous new decoration,hired real profeesionals and on the end made the atmosphere pleasant for hospital's patients.You might want to reconsider spreading it.You could open the chain of magical hospitals all around Britain with all my support naturally while it serves for something. Though like you said you are occupied woman.If you decide to do it you can count on me.|" she said passing to next point of the topic.

"Regarding to the internship i could give you a suggestion.I suggest you organize a class for graduates every year on Hogwarts about Healing and Healer job.There you would see who has most potential and give him summer internship here.You can take more then one naturally,but i think for the start you should take only one." she continued speaking as she took a sip of coffee. "And last but not least.Did you ever think about relocating St.Mungo's from the center of London to subberbs or Diagon Alley?" she asked curiously as she looked at Richard who just sat next to her without a word.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top