Tour Time! ((Scorpius))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tour Time! ((Scorpius)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tour Time! ((Scorpius))

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tour Time! ((Scorpius)) Empty Tour Time! ((Scorpius))

Post by Alana York Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:08 am

She stood next to Scorpius peering around the Entrance Hall. "I guess we should start here" She chuckled lightly and smiled to him. She was new here and Scorpius said he would show her around. She smiled at the thought. Scorpius was very sweet, and honestly, kind of cute. She was looking forward to see everything in the school. Maybe Scorpius will show her some secret rooms or something, which she doubted. She waited for Scorpius to take her around the school.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Tour Time! ((Scorpius)) Empty Re: Tour Time! ((Scorpius))

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:51 am

"Yeah.. OK, sure," Scorpius said, returning her smile rather nervously. He was feeling kind of nervous around her, which was rare for him , as he was usually quite comfortable around well anyone really. Anyways, the entrance hall seemed to be a good place to start. "How do you like Hogwarts so far?" he asked her casually, trying to make conversation.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:14 pm

Julia noticed how nervous he seemed, and she wondered why. "Um.. it's okay I suppose... the people are really nice" she said. His nervousness seemed to rub off on Julia because she felt butterfly wings brush against her stomach, and she didn't understand them. She smiled to Scorpius.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:49 am

'Its Okay I guess' didn't exactly sound all that great, but Hogwarts could be quite boring at times. Expecially with a headmaster like Shacklebolt. Anyways, he was kind of getting off track, he was supposed to be showing Julia around, not asking questions. "OK then.." he said slowly. "So.. to the left, is the great hall, which you probably knew already. And down those stairs are the dungeons. That big door leads down to the grounds, want to go there?" he asked. He was already beginning to feel like he wasn't doing a great job. Oh well.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:56 pm

"Sure" She walked next to Scorpius as they walked to the grounds. "Are there any 'secret rooms' or something?" She asked in a joking way. She was pretty sure there was, but she didn't care much about that. Julia suddenly tripped and fell flat on her face. She sat up and laughed "Another thing you should know about me is that I am seriously uncoordinated" Her face turned red as she got up.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:56 am

"Secret rooms?" Scorpius repeated with raised eyebrows. Why would she want to see those? He was beginning to wonder whether she really needed a tour, or what. "Sure, theres loads of unused rooms in the dungeons, if you like, we can go there after," he said with a quick smile. As he led her outside, he turned to find that she had fallen down. He couldn't help but laugh a bit, he then offered her a hand to help her up, but quite obviously, she didn't need it. "Nice day today," he commented. He was talking about the weather, greeaat.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:34 am

Julia giggled. "I was only joking about the secret rooms. But I suppose you can show me those, too" She smirked. She walked outside and turned to wait for Scorpius. "Uh.. yeah it's a pretty nice day out" Julia frowned, was she really that boring as a conversation would lead to the weather? She held on to her arms and kept them close to her chest, it was pretty cold out, but it was a gorgeous day, snow was barely falling from the sky, which is always good.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:00 am

Scorpius was merely quite nervous, but that was just a very pathetic attempt at conversation. As he walked outside with her, he saw her shivering, clearly, she wasn't wearing the right clothes to go outside right now. She had probably meant a tour inside the castle anyways. "It is kind of cold though, we can go inside, and I could show you the secret rooms if you want," Scorpius said with a smirk.

((are scorpius and julia supposed to be friends or what?))
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:43 pm

Julia looked over at Scorpius as he asked if she wanted to stay inside to show her the secret rooms. She smiled "Sure, that would be cool" She answered. It wasn't very exciting right now, but hey, secret rooms are cool, they might lead to other secrets of the castle. Julia had never really been a "snooper", she always stayed to the designated areas and didn't wander off, but it would be cool, considering this place was so huge.

((I guess so, I don't quite get what you mean though))
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:15 am

"Alright then," Scorpius said, turning and heading back to the castle, which was far warmer. He headed down to the dungeons to show her the various secret rooms. "So, are you going to the yule ball?" he asked her casually. The yule Ball was a popular topic nowadays, he doubted that many people would not come to the ball.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top