Need something warm (Arthur) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Need something warm (Arthur) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Need something warm (Arthur)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need something warm (Arthur) - Page 4 Empty Re: Need something warm (Arthur)

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:10 pm

"If you look at it that way then can i have the honor of you saying what would you like to do beside seing MEsatisfied on our common vacation?That would have me real satisfied." she asked trying to use Arthur's same words and act on what he just said hoping that would eventually get something out of him.

"It's not only what i have hidden.My parents and grandparents hid a lot of things aswell.What would you negativly react on if you saw it in my house?" she asked curiously taking another sip of her tea.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:38 pm

Arthur sighed. He did not expect this. And again that 'our common' phrase. Why did it sound so... striking? He took another sip of the tea. ''What I would like to do? You said that there is a lake, or the sea, near your house, if it is not frozen, it would be fun to take a small boat and drive around. But, that is actually all I can think of... I mean, I have never been in Mexico, therefore I do not know what interesting there is.'', he said, sounding a bit confused.

''What would I react on negatively?'', he repeated her question and thought about it for a moment. ''A corpse I suppose, although... I would question you first'', he said laughing. ''A collection of dead animals or... a Death Eater, perhaps. I do not know exactly. There is just a small number of things that can get me upset or surprised and I doubt you have them in your house.'', he said.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:11 pm

Mariana knew she pressed the right button though she hoped it's wasn't pressed too hard. "See it's not so hard to say it." she said as she heard Arthur's idea. "A boat ride at the lake huh?Well it's possible there's a small port on the other side though we have to walk since i can't drive through the forest.I never been there actually.A boat ride it is then." she said with a smile.

Mariana heard the word corpse. "Well...I didn't hide any corpse or dead animal or anything simmilar though that doesn't mean someone didn't do it before me." she said honestly hoping Arthur wouldn't react too upset on it. "A death eater?Maybe in my dreams though there is a particular one i would like to put there one day in the future." she added.It was better to speak clearly then to lie. "Does it look bad already?" she asked.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:06 am

''You do not have to trouble yourself with the boat ride. If it is possible, it is, if not, no problem.'', he added.

''Why would it look bad? A corpse, if it is not recent, is always fun. I do not like dead animals, but that does not mean I could not research them. Well, all of this is from a scientific point of view, not to think that I am morbid or something. I do read a lot of crime novels, Holmes or Poirot, and therefore like to exercise my little gray cells and investigate everything I can.'', he commented. ''A Death Eater? Could I know his name?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:46 pm

"It's no trouble at all don't be silly.I never went since i think a boat ride on my own is kind of boring.Problem is that port works only at night if you don't mind a night ride." she replied encouraging.

"Fun?Well i saw one and it was kind of terryfing.I don't know how it finished there since my grandparents are actually muggles.I read Poirot too and i liked his oh what;s the word again.Little grey..i can't remember the expression.He is fun." she said trying to remeber was it cells or something simmilar. "He is a she.And she is Dolores Umbridge though i can's asure you that she is still alive.No one heard from her in years." Mariana replied knowing that she actually threaten to kill a death eater under Arthur's very nose.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:36 pm

''A night ride? As you wish. I am fine with it.'', he said. ''The little gray cells... his brilliant 'invention'. He is brilliant, a genius with extreme French manners. I just adore him. Have you seen the TV series?', he asked.

''Dolores Umbridge? Since when is she a Death Eater? Wasn't she working for the Ministry? And why her?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:48 pm

"Well it's like a night cruise.I didn't invent it." Mariana said hoping that didn't sound too weird even for Arthur's taste. "Yeah cells that's the thing.He is a bit how to explain too-mannered.I mean his way of eating is...so awkward.I did see a lot of his series,but one i liked the most is when 20 years after the murder Lucy daughter of the supposed murder comes back to find out who really killed her father.Do you know by any chance what's the name of the episode?" she asked trying to remember though she couldn't.

"Well i am not sure if she literally joined the Death Eaters though she was the one leading them the night they killed my parents.She tried to kill me too,but fortunatly Harry came on time or we wouldn't be here talking today.And trust me you don't wish to know details they are not so pleasant." she replied as she finished her tea. "Maybe we should get going it's getting kind of late and i still have quiditch training and astronomy class at 1 AM." she suggested as she put on her jacket.

[[Trebalo bi polako da zavrshavamo ova 2 u Hogsmidu poshto smo vec u meksiku a i bozic je bio pre mesec dana]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:51 pm

Arthur stood up. He went to pay and returned to Mariana. ''Mariana, I do hope I did not bother you with all my talk. And the novel in question is called Five Little Pigs. Personally, not one of my favorites. Too static.'', he said. He offered her his hand. ''Shall we?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:03 pm

"Oh don't worry about it.I would love to stay and talk whole day,but i have a lot of undone homework and training and i can't cancel either of them right now." she replied smiling as she stood up taking Arthur's hand. "Thanks.We should meet more often like this i miss talking to someone besides Order members which mainly argue half of the time." she added as they walked out of Madame Padfoot's.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top