Need something warm (Arthur) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Need something warm (Arthur) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Need something warm (Arthur)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need something warm (Arthur) - Page 3 Empty Re: Need something warm (Arthur)

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:53 pm

"Yeah i try and yes i am animagus.Didn't i tell you that?Weird.I can show you later i don't think that madame padfoot's is the best place to transform in the wolf." replied Mariana trying to figure out what else she forgat to tell Arthur and that was some kind of important.

"[b]They don't?Jeez that;s good news.Well i don't mind you talking i just think you are wasting your voice.Me and history don't go together.The only thing that ever drew my intention was Illyad to be honest.I prefer something like languages or laws.And do stop apologising it makes me feel like you did something bad.
" she said with a low voice. "Did you ever try to ski Arty?I have 3 snowboards back at Mexico." she asked suddenly remembering it's been long time since she used her snowboard.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:03 pm

''A wolf? An interesting transformation. Why a wolf?'', he asked looking at her. The animal fit her. ''The Illyad is an interesting piece of art, along with the Odyssey, but I have always preferred modern literature. I have read everything about the Trojan War from various sources, so if you ever need anything, just ask'', he said.

He then laughed at her question.''Sorry, this was not an insulting smile. Me and skiing? Well, we are provably like you and soccer, two different subjects. I like snow, but never have I tried to ski. Why do you ask?'', he asked finally.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:10 pm

"Well i chosen a wolf because my dad's patronus was a wolf.On the other side my mom's patronus was a phoenix so mine is aswell.I don't know if it has any sense to you." she said taking a sip of her tea. "Well i gathered a lot of muggle material about it.From Illyad and my grandpa's books and from internet aswell but it all just stands there i never had time to do with it what i wanted.I wanted to make sort of a notebook with pictures and text and maps,but i don't think i'll ever have time to finish it." she said thinking of the poor papers that stood in her cupboard for many years.

"Jeez what a shame.I hoped you and me could go sking in Mexico.I can teach you though if you want or we could find different kind of fun.We could go down the hill with my grandpa's sleigh.Or i don't know...you choose since you're my guest." she said hoping she didn't have too much plans for one holiday.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:36 pm

''Well, I know something about animagi, but I have never had the ambition to become an animal. Self-transfiguration was always a better solution. No registration, no nothing.'', Arthur remarked. ''Regarding your little project about the Trojan War and Homer's Illyad, I shall help you. I know a lot about that war and we can easily get some pictures from either the Internet or some books. It will be a pleasure.'', he said happily.

''As I have said, never had the will to learn skiing, do not know why exactly, but the lack of will was... crucial, so to say. But, as I am open for new ideas I shall be happy to oblige your wish and learn how to ski. Sleighing will not be avoided if you want, whatever we do with the skiing. You must be living near the mountains when there is so much snow? Or am I mistaken?'', Arthur asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:37 pm

"My parents were both animagi so becoming one myself was just like something that i had planned since i have use of sense.It's been almost a year since i turned into animagus last time." she said sounding a bit akward,but then again her life was aswell. "I printed text and pictures and gathered a lot of material it's just i never had time to put it together.I always left it for later and never came to finish it so maybe you'll make me." she said with enthusiastic tone though vacation lasts only a couple of weeks.

"It's a bit complicated to explain.I don't live so close to mountain.It's maybe a few hours with a car so my grandpa has a little cottage up there.Because coming and going up and down would last forever.That's only if you like snow-camping though." Mariana said not knowing how to better express. "Well it's not like real camping.Cottage has floor,wall and roof.It's just we need to use fire to warm up since it has no gas or whatever else.Kind of challenging huh?" she asked curiously.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:44 pm

''Well, that is pretty reasonable. My parents, well, my mother mostly, taught me basic transfiguration, but we have never really spoken about animagi. Wilson was the one that taught me how to self-transfigure and I have managed to learn it well.'', he said. ''That book shall be finished'', he commented with a smile. He took a sip of his tea and held on to the cup in his hand.

''Well, challenging or not... if you want, I shall be happy to accompany you. And, I do prefer anything over gas. Even fire, although... Tesla's invention is the best.'', he commented with a laugh. ''Oh, again... Tesla was an inventor that is responsible for the type of electricity we have today. You never tried to apparate up there? And yes, what does your grandfather drive?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:41 pm

"Well i had to learn most of things on my own though i can't denie i had luck to learn from Harry Potter.Though my dad did teach me few tricks,but i was too little to understand." she commented with her normal voice not sounding sad or angry,just normal.She was used to the fact. "Well if you say so.That book was in my secret place for over 2 years.First sking then the book." she smiled sarcasticly.

"Well i could apparate up there,but i wouldn't be able to explain to anyone how did i get there in the first place.That place is crawling with muggles so better driving then to expose us." she replied truthfully. "My grandpa?Well he doesn't drive anymore.Now i drive and it's called Ford too.It's a newer model since my grandpa had to sell his car.It was getting too old.What about you have you ever tried driving?" she asked curiously.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:17 pm

''As you wish'', he commented with a smile on her skiing comment. He then took another sip of the tea. ''Driving? Well, I have tried it and I am good... not to say brilliant, it would be too pretentious, but I am good. I am not so experienced, but I am good at it. Being from a half-blood family gives you such benefits.'', he said. ''Is there anything else that you keep secret at home?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:24 pm

"If you weren't my friend i would think i was using you for my personal gain.Why don't we do something you want?I mean we are going on a vacation as in TOGETHER." she said putting a big accent on the last word. "Well i am some kind of a driver.I could though run in my animagus form,but carrying you on my back for 200 kilometers is not so comforting thought." she said hoping Arthur won't be offended by her words.She was trying to be sarcastic.

"I have a few secrets too.Though i prefer to show you there.I don't want you running away before we sit on that plane in a couple of days." she said knowing that Arthur would react on this one.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:35 pm

Well... it is just me. No one has that honor to see me like this, to see me behave like this, which my cause me to over-react at some points. But, to tell you the truth, what I would like to do is to see you satisfied and I am willing to do everything I can to achieve that.'', he said. The word 'together' had struck him in a special, warm way and made him feel insecure, but in a positive way. He then laughed at her animagus remark.

''Well... do not worry yourself about me running away. A promise is a promise, but I doubt you could have something hidden that I would react negatively on.'', he said.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top