Need something warm (Arthur) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Need something warm (Arthur) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Need something warm (Arthur)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need something warm (Arthur) - Page 2 Empty Re: Need something warm (Arthur)

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:55 am

Mariana wasn't rather excited about the whole minister changes thing. "Minister is my cousin so it would be like cheering for my cousin to loose his post." she said calmly trying to use joking tone though she didn't see a joke in this sentence. "No i just mean i am not sure if i could do all that because i...." she stopped not wishing to finish what she started,but she knew Arthur would eventually ask her. "I have 2 babies." she said feeling rather uncomftable reminding Arthur of that.

"Yeah but your house mates won't be particulary happy if you cheer for someone like me who is by the way Captain of the opposite team." she commented feeling rather pleased that she would have someone to cheer for her,but she didn't wish for Arthur to have a problem in the common room.

Mariana remembered the Yule Ball was close.She liked Christmas,but felt rather strange about her and her housband being in same room only she would have Arthur with her. "Honour is all mine.I would be delighted to go with you." she said letting a smile to slip.Something about this weird situation was looking fun to her though she knew it might not be so fun.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:15 am

''Two!?'', asked Arthur in general bewilderment. ''Why did I think it was one? Well, never mind'', he said jokingly. ''And well... sorry to be so direct, but your cousin has caused all this havoc in Hogwarts. No offense, but, that is just the truth. I hope you are not upset'', Arthur added.

''And, do not worry about my House. Who cares if the get angry? As long as I cheer for you, I don't really care much. Besides, I could take care of anyone without a problem'', he said with a smile.

''Thank you, Mariana, thank you'', he said taking her hand, but immediately letting it go. He took another sip just to brake the awkwardness. ''So... ummm... what about... no, not that... tell me what do you think of professor McCoy?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:26 pm

"Yeah two.Surely i told you i have twins." said Mariana thoughtfully.
"But like you said anyway... I do admit my cousin has a not too effective way of ... doing his job and is not particulary popular,but i can't speak bad about him.He is one of my rare living relatives." she said feeling uncomftable. "He fell sick.There are rumors that Gabrielle Delacour is going to take his post untill he returns on duty.What do you think about it?" she asked considering that Gabrielle was besides Professor on Hogwarts,Head of Magical Law Enforcement.

"Don't get into trouble on my account please." she added quickly taking a sip of her tea. "I would feel guilty,but i am honoured i'll have my personal cheerleader." she said not managing to stay without laughing. "I'm sorry i just can't imagine you like a cheerleader." she said stopping to laugh.

"Professor McCoy.Well i saw him 3 times in my life.I think he is a bit ... odd for a Professor though nothing comparing to the Headmaster.I think he was the one that gave me 15 points for getting scared over a bug." she said trying to remember. "And you?Do you think he is a bit odd?" she asked curiusly.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:42 pm

''Professor Delacour is good for the job. A good professor and definitely a better person for Diggory's job. No offense.'', he said taking a sip of his tea. It was really good.

''Ah, as always I will be subtle as possible. Just a normal black robe and a coat under it, but... my applauds will go to you'', he said.

''Professor McCoy is great. I've known him for a while, well, for several years, actually. He also served as the Head of Law Enforcement, for a period. But then quit. He is a good professor, he knows his subject and is friendly with the students, someone who likes children and teaching. Another thing I have just found out, professor Wilson has been made Head of Gryffindor. Rather odd. I mean, he is competent for the job, but it came as a surprise to him.'', he said. ''Are you staying here for Christmas or?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:58 pm

Mariana just listened for the moment. "Professor Delacour was in one period vice minister.I don't denie she is a good leader with strong personality.I just think she has way too much posts.Where does she get time to do it all?" she commented deeply admiring her.Gabrielle had 2 kids at Hogwarts aswell.

"I am anxcious for that match.I would like to see my team in action." she said cheerful for the fact it;s going to be very soon.

"Well i don't denie he knows what;s he doing just the way he does it...it's a bit odd.What happened to Arianna Downtouch?Wasn't she head of Gryffindor?" she asked when heard that there\s new Head of Gryffindor on duty.

"Christmas...oh yeah thanks for reminding me." she said taking a letter she guarded at her robe. "I'll spend it with my grandpa in Mexico and..." she stopped wondering how to put this the easiest way without soudning odd. "He wrote in his last letter that he wants to meet you and invites you to come with me for holidays.That is if you don't have plans." she said hoping that invitation won't sound too odd to Arthur.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:11 pm

''Maybe she uses the Pony Express. I have heard they were fast back then. Oh, a Muggle joke, sorry... perhaps you do not know about it.'', he said insecurely.

''Regarding professor Dawntouch, I have no idea. James just called me in one day and told me that he had been appointed Head of House and that I am, from that moment on, the Head Boy. I do not know why. But, I guess Shacklebolt knew.'', he replied.

He then listened to her answer about Christmas. ''Oh... well... what an honor... that is... good. I have never been in Mexico. In Europe and the USA yes, but never in Mexico. Would I come? I have no special plans, I was planning on staying here so I would only have to write to my parents. Therefore, I accept and thank you. Why would he want to meet me?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:38 pm

Mariana had never heard of Pony Express. "I heard a lot of muggle jokes,but absolutely never of that Pony Express.Could you explain me what's it about?" she askedcuriously.She couldn't believe that her grandpa never mentioned something like Pony Express.

"Well pity for Professor Downtouch and good for Professor Wilson.You call professor Wilson by his first name?" she asked surprised.She would never der to do something simmilar.

Mariana smiled.Arthur took it pretty well. "Well my grandpa is a muggle.He is my mom's father and i spend holidays with him since i was...well 10 or so when i entered Hogwarts.I wrote him about you in last 2 or 3 letters and in this last one he invites you to come for christmas to meet you." she said putting the letter in her pocket. "It's tropical part of Mexico.There's sea and river close and a small forest.I think you're going to like it.Just my grandpa is a bit conservative.He likes to talk a lot aswell and not to mention football on TV.He could watch it whole day." she said rolling her eyes on the football matter.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:48 pm

''The Pony Express was the first American postal service and in those days, meaning the 19th century, they were extremely fast, being able to travel from one part of the country to another. Maybe she uses them to work with all those letters. I am sorry for getting you into such a situation, I always speak to wizards as if they knew everything about Muggles. I apologize.'', he said.

''Yes, professor James William Wilson, or James as I call him. He is a family friend, a childhood friend of my father, although younger than him and has, ever since I was accepted in that Scottish school, been my patron and mentor. He has taught me the majority of the things I know now, including Legilimency, Occlumency, non-verbal magic and even the basics of wandless magic, although I am still practicing on that. I was in that Scottish school until he was, and when he got a post here, I came with him. That is why I call him James. I hope it did not sound so striking as you reacted.'', he explained with a smile.

''I shall send my parents a letter and inform Wilson about my trip. I am truly honored. If you, by any chance, mean soccer, when referring to football, we shall be on good terms regarding that. I do enjoy Muggle sports, especially soccer, tennis and handball, although I like almost everyone of them. We shall have time to discuss. And, if he is good in History, maybe we could exchange data'', he said laughing.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:11 pm

"Don't worry about it.I am half-blood aswell and not on the way you think.My mom was a witch and my dad a wizzard.My dad was from a pure-blood family,but that is something everyone knows.I heard that my uncle...god rest his soul..was rather popular before he...passed to better life.My mom was a muggle-born so when i moved with my grandpa he taught me a lot about muggles." she said feeling rather uncomftable because Arthur was apologising.

"At least you don't have my situation.I call Jess by his name outside of school though i don't see him much,but call him Professor is rather annoying.But just like Professor Wilson my menthor was Harry Potter before he died.He taught me Legilimency and Occlumency,but he didn't have time to teach me about Animagus so i did that on my own as best as i could." Mariana said trying to put in evidence that she didn't mean anything bad by saying anything.

She listened as Arthur talked about sports. "Jeez that means you are going to sit with my grandpa whole day watching soccer and i'll get bored as i always do.And history...well all he ever blabbered about is some ancient rular of Greece and Persia.Someone called Alexander though i never put much attention to what he said.You should know probably.And Illyad and Oddisey if that intersts you.Lovely now there's going to be 2 of you." she said in a joking tone/
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:18 pm

''Yes, you have a rather interesting situation with Potter, but... what can we do except live with it. You are an animagus?'', he asked with a puzzling look.

''Oh, do not worry about that. They do not play soccer during the winter, they have a break and it is just that he can find out more about me. Ah, yes... an interesting part of History... the conquest of Alexander the Great, Alexander of Macedon, son of Phillip II and his...'', he suddenly paused. He took a sip of his tea. ''I, well... apologize. I started talking too much... I apologize Mariana, I am fond of doing that... sorry.'', he said, trying to construct a normal sentence. ''Again, I apologize and no, you will not be alone and I shall keep you company. And no, you will not be bored.'', he added.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top