Abduction! (DE/ORDER, Lysander, Roxanne, Chris, Hafiz) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Abduction! (DE/ORDER, Lysander, Roxanne, Chris, Hafiz) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Abduction! (DE/ORDER, Lysander, Roxanne, Chris, Hafiz)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abduction! (DE/ORDER, Lysander, Roxanne, Chris, Hafiz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Abduction! (DE/ORDER, Lysander, Roxanne, Chris, Hafiz)

Post by Darren Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:58 am

[wait for a while, if he doesnt come on in 2 days, just kidnap roxanne.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Abduction! (DE/ORDER, Lysander, Roxanne, Chris, Hafiz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Abduction! (DE/ORDER, Lysander, Roxanne, Chris, Hafiz)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:39 am

Roxanne turned as someone said her name. She saw Chris, whos he knew a bit. "Umm Hi," she said nervously. "Uhh OK, what about?" she asked, curious and confused.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:20 pm

((Hafiz, you can help with Roxanne. Sadly, Lysander has been gone for the two days Darren allowed him.))

Chris reviewd the plan in his head, trying to think of what to say next. "I was told by the Headmaster that I was to show you something in the Forbidden Forest so that you will never go into the Forest and look for it.." Chris gave a smile, but on the inside he was taking the deepest breath in history.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:42 pm

((Sorry, was on Thanksgiving vacation))

Lysander exited the entrance hall onto the grounds. It was a nice day he disided, not amazing but not worth spending the day inside studying. A bit farther was a Hufflepuff girl and Slythirin boy talking. This was unusual in itself. Lysander moved closer to take a better look.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:17 am

Roxanne crossed her arms. She never liked Slytherins, they played pranks on people and were naturally mean. So she suspected something immediately. "What is this something?" she replied cooly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:33 am

((Oops, sorry Lysander Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed ))

Chris pretended to look around to see if anybody was listening. "It's this sort of rock that will poisen you to the touch. Of course, the Headmaster does not want his students to die, so he asked the prefects to pass the word on. The Slytherin Prefect passed the word on to me, and now I am passing it on to you." Chris smiled inoccently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:27 pm

(Im working on Lysander)

Hafiz saw Lysander were about to peeping Chris conversation. Hafiz touch Lysander's shoulder. But his face rather not mean but presenting his happy face Want to have some adventure? Just you, me, and those three overthere. Well, the headmaster allowed us to enter the forest though., giving his innocent smile to make Lysander not to hesitate.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:49 am

"I just won't go into the forbidden forest at all," Roxanne said, rather confused. Still, she had always wanted to go, to see what was in there. So she would go for the sake of adventure anyways. Chris didn't seem all to bad, for a slytherin anyways. "Fine then, show my this rock or whatever it is.." she said, rolling her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:05 pm

"Good, follow me." Chris made the lie short and simple, and it worked. He walked backwards a few steps to make sure Roxanne was following, then turned around. The forest loomed up ahead, and Chris still had no idea where he was going. All he knew was that where he stopped:

1. The grounds had to be out of sight
2. It had to be close enough to the grounds to Roxanne would believe that a student might find the rock on accident
3: A rock had to be in sight
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:52 am

"OK," Roxanne said, shrugging. She followed Chris to the outskirts of the forest, this was the first time she was entering, and she was slightly nervous. This was surely wrong. "This better not be a waste of my time," she said haughtily, she really did hate those little pranks that some people did her. It was immature.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top