Abduction! (DE/ORDER, Lysander, Roxanne, Chris, Hafiz)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Abduction! (DE/ORDER, Lysander, Roxanne, Chris, Hafiz) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Abduction! (DE/ORDER, Lysander, Roxanne, Chris, Hafiz)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abduction! (DE/ORDER, Lysander, Roxanne, Chris, Hafiz) Empty Abduction! (DE/ORDER, Lysander, Roxanne, Chris, Hafiz)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:44 am

((I guess Chris and Hefiz are suppose to lure me here, so I am just starting to topic because I'm not sure sure how they want to "lure" me and Keith yet))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Abduction! (DE/ORDER, Lysander, Roxanne, Chris, Hafiz) Empty Re: Abduction! (DE/ORDER, Lysander, Roxanne, Chris, Hafiz)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:45 am

Chris watched as student, after student, after student, walked past the woods. They seemed to be going no place in particular, but were walking with purpose. None of them were who Chris was looking for. He wanted to see Lysander Scamander, and Roxanne Weasley. They were his targets. And then, he saw Weasley.

Last edited by Chris Lysander on Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Abduction! (DE/ORDER, Lysander, Roxanne, Chris, Hafiz) Empty Re: Abduction! (DE/ORDER, Lysander, Roxanne, Chris, Hafiz)

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:03 am

Hafiz came by behind Chris. Later he was besides Chris. Where is the other one? he asked hoping that Chris knew. He just watch their target carefully so he wont loose out from his sight.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:38 am

Chris jumped. He had known somebody was there, but did not know that they would talking to him. "I have no idea. I just hope he comes out of the castle." Chris then started forward. "I'll give you a signal when I spot Scamander. Until then stay here. You might spot him from here." Wth that, Chris walked into the slowly growing crowd of people in the grounds. Roxanne was nowhere in sight.

Last edited by Chris Lysander on Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:31 am

Hafiz grinned and nodded. His face began to smile evilly. No one ever thought that he is one of the Death Eater. He is nice to everybody. It is just, being a Death Eater is his passion. Hafiz isn't the one who really into the Dark Lords. He is not even bothered about him at all. It is just a passion that make him into all kind of evil stuff.

No matter, he waited at the very spot waiting for the other to come.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:02 pm

[keith is inactive, I think you should choose someone else.]
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:16 am

Roxanne was walking down from the castle, headed for the lake. The day (or night?) was brilliant with the best weather they had had for a very long time, a good day for going outside and sitting by the lake, one of Roxy's favirote hobbies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:05 am

((Well, since Roxanne is posting, we should do her)) ((I also cannot believe I managed to get on the computer!))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:24 am

((Yes, kidnap Roxanne instead.))
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:44 am

Chris was about to go around asking people if they had seen Roxanne(it was not ideal, but he would if he had to), but he then spotted her. Turning to Hafiz, he nodded his head slightly. If somebody was looking at him, they would have thought Chris was following a bug. Without thinking up a plan, Chris walked up to Roxanne. "Hey, Roxanne? Um, may I talk to you for a sec?"

((I hate to be a bother, but Lysander has not been on in a few days. Any ideas about what to do?))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top