Slick Slytherin & Genuine Gryffindor -Chris Lysander-
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Slick Slytherin & Genuine Gryffindor -Chris Lysander- Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Slick Slytherin & Genuine Gryffindor -Chris Lysander-

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slick Slytherin & Genuine Gryffindor -Chris Lysander- Empty Slick Slytherin & Genuine Gryffindor -Chris Lysander-

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:56 am

Nikki was walking along the lake just in the break of night. It was a pretty colour in the sky...It was good to smell fresh air and nature. It was so quiet with jungle-like sounds. Nikki was wearing a blue shirt with a short denim skirt and white thongs along with her hair just wavying out plus a big heart necklace. She smiled in the sky and just felt so happy she could scream. She sat down, close to the lake and put her finger in the water and played around for a while. She wandered if anyone was here at the time of day..I mean, she is a vampire and this was the only time she could come out or else she'd risked death..again.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Slick Slytherin & Genuine Gryffindor -Chris Lysander- Empty Re: Slick Slytherin & Genuine Gryffindor -Chris Lysander-

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:50 pm

Chris was strolling down the hallway. He was remembering the fight between ne'os and Proffesser Lestrange. Should he have helped the Professer? Even if it would get him expelled? While he pondered on this, he had wandered by the lake. As he snapped back to the present, he saw a beautiful girl sitting by the edge. Chris was awfly flirty, so he walked up to her. "Hello gorgeous."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Slick Slytherin & Genuine Gryffindor -Chris Lysander- Empty Re: Slick Slytherin & Genuine Gryffindor -Chris Lysander-

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:30 am

Nikki heard a voice and blushed and turned around to see it was a guy...a really cute one too. She smiled and let off a small girly giggle. "Why, hello there handsome" Nikki said, poking her tongue out playfully and waved. "What's your name?" Nikki asked, curiously. "Oh, no, are you a head boy and trying to get me into trouble!?" Nikki said, panicking.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:29 pm

"I am nothing of the sort. I'm Chris, Chris Lysander. You are?" Chris hoped she was not a Head Girl. Then again, she looked a little young for a Head. Maybe a 5th or 4th year. Definetaly not a 6th, but what did it matter???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:07 am

"Pleasure to meet you, Chris, I'm Nikki Granger" Nikki smiled flirtiously at him. "What are you doing wandering around the lake at this time of day?" Nikki asked him curiously.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:14 am

"Well, I just came to see if a young man by the name of James Potter was around. That prat, thinks he knows everything!" Chris scowled, but turned his frown upside down. He was infront of a lady! "And what may I ask, are you doing here?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:33 am

Nikki's eyes widened at that name. She shook her head and rolled her eyes. That SOB! He didn't even go to her funeral...Nikki dated that guy and one day he just disappeared..Jerk. "Oh um, I like the scenery..It's calming" Nikki replied.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:14 pm

"Really? How interesting. Now, please tell me the real reason." Chris was just playing with her. He was only doing so because she was hot and he was single. Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner here! Perfect Matcho Grande!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:40 am

Nikki smiled and chuckled. "Alright, I'll tell you..I'm a vampire" Nikki said, telling him truth. Wow..she really trusted this cute Slytherin...Was he single? "And I prefer to walk around outside in the evening" Nikki added.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:10 pm

Chris was a litle taken aback, but still kept his cool. "Now that makes a little more sense. You know, I wouldn't care if you were a werewolf either. It is not that big of a deal." If Nikki had been any other girl, Chris would have been disguested at the thought of a vampire. He was a little, as you would say, blood proud...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top