Slick Slytherin & Genuine Gryffindor -Chris Lysander- - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Slick Slytherin & Genuine Gryffindor -Chris Lysander- - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Slick Slytherin & Genuine Gryffindor -Chris Lysander-

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slick Slytherin & Genuine Gryffindor -Chris Lysander- - Page 4 Empty Re: Slick Slytherin & Genuine Gryffindor -Chris Lysander-

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:04 am

"Yeah" Nikki nodded. "Are you a Slytherin DE?" Nikki asked him, straight up like ripping off a band-aid. "Oh and I should tell you that if you hurt me or break my heart my sister is going to come and beat you to a pulp" Nikki smiled. "Or kill you" Nikki added. "So please tell me right now, truthfully..is this real..us?" Nikki asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Slick Slytherin & Genuine Gryffindor -Chris Lysander- - Page 4 Empty Re: Slick Slytherin & Genuine Gryffindor -Chris Lysander-

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:10 am

"Alright. To answer your first question, I am a Death Eater. But I am starting to think it is not me." Chris was not just saying this cause of Nikki. He really was thinking of quitting. "For the second question, I think it is true."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:14 am

"Then kiss me" Nikki whispered. "If we feel a spark then we are meant to be...so kiss me like you mean it and want to" Nikki said. She smiled and started to turn a bit red but tried hard not to.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:18 am

Chris did not say yes or no. He just leaned forward, and kissed Nikki. He really liked her, and he hoped she felt a spark. He definetaly felt it. It was warm and comfortable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:21 am

Nikki shut her eyes and felt something there. Nikki started to open her mouth during the kiss for a more passionate and fiery spark. She didn't stop..Not yet.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:33 am

Chris wrapped his arms around Nikki's back. She was so incredibly slender, and petite in a strong sort of way. Only when he finally ran out of air did he stop, his chest heaving. "Do you think anything is there?" It was a trick question. Or a question wth no need of being answered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:37 am

Nikki looked at him and smiled. She chuckled and gave him a hug. It was her way of saying 'duh, of course!' She was so happy right now..right then. Nothing could spoil this or them..Could it? "I like you.." Nikki said to him.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:39 am

"And I you. I'm glad I came down here." Chris kissed her on the cheek. You know, maybe James Potter was not so bad after all. James did 'send' Chris down to the lake to look for him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:42 am

Nikki smiled and held Chris' hand once more. "Cool" Nikki replied. "Where shall we go?" Nikki asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:52 am

"How about to a secret place I sometimes go when I need some alone time." Chris smiled. This place was exactly what he needed to please Nikki.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top