Slick Slytherin & Genuine Gryffindor -Chris Lysander- - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Slick Slytherin & Genuine Gryffindor -Chris Lysander- - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Slick Slytherin & Genuine Gryffindor -Chris Lysander-

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slick Slytherin & Genuine Gryffindor -Chris Lysander- - Page 2 Empty Re: Slick Slytherin & Genuine Gryffindor -Chris Lysander-

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:18 pm

"You're not like scared then?" Nikki asked, curiously. She got closer to him..about arms length and walked around him in a circle.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Slick Slytherin & Genuine Gryffindor -Chris Lysander- - Page 2 Empty Re: Slick Slytherin & Genuine Gryffindor -Chris Lysander-

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:45 pm

"Should I be?" Chris turned along with Nikki. He stared into her eyes. They were deep blue that seemed to bore right through you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:49 pm

"No" Nikki responded. No. A small..simpe short response. Well, what else could she say? She started to smiled just because she thought he looked too cute to be real.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:37 am

Chris smiled back at Nikki. She was gorgeous beyond belief. Her long wavy brown hair seemed to shine, and her skin was flawless. "You know, I don't have anything to do tomorrow night. Would you like to take a walk with me?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:48 am

"Yes! I'd like that!" Nikki smiled. She walked closed to him and they began to walk to wherever they walked. "Tell me about you...Brothers? Sisters?" Nikki asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:55 am

"I'm an only child. But I think I'm going to have only one parent soon." Chris almost rolled his eyes. His parents were always fighting! It was embarrasing!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:57 am

"Aw, I'm sorry to hear that" Nikki said, and held his hand and comforted him. She smiled and they kept walking. "I've got a sister, Sophia, you must have seen her, she is gryffindor head girl" Nikki said.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:02 am

"Ya, I've seen her. She's pretty nice right?" Chris smiled. He was lucky he did not get sweaty palms, or Nikki's hand would be wet. Anyway, he did not care that much for Sophia Granger. He liked Nikki anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:05 am

"She's with a guy named Jacob..they're soo cute" Nikki grinned. "Enough about them though....um do you like quidditch?" Nikki asked. Wow...he didn't let go of her hand...and she didn't want to anyways and she worried about sweating...
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:06 am

"Well, I'm not much of a player, and I don't really watch the games. But I could play and watch to save my life." Chris knew how to play quidditch, he just didn't. "Do you play or like quidditch?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top