Playing the Vigilante(James) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Playing the Vigilante(James) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Playing the Vigilante(James)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Playing the Vigilante(James) - Page 3 Empty Re: Playing the Vigilante(James)

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:02 pm

"Daily Prophet? And I get the muggle newspaper delivered at my apartement," Varod explained. He bent down on the hard roof and picked up some ashes. "CRAP!" he said with cold realization, as several explosives went off around them and several gang-looking people appeared through the smoke.

OOC: The conversation was getting boring. XD
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:22 pm

OOC: I KNOW. Thanks by the way.

"Well, well, same story as usual. Bunch of teens with too much coke in their blood." James rolled up both of his sleeves this time, revealing the bronzish fake arm he'd had for the last 11 years. He used the arm to take the brunt of the blast, shifting to the side to divert the force. "Don't bother using magic- they're just not worth it."
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:36 pm

"Didn't plan to," Varod said, jumping in the air, kicking one in the face and taking his metal bar. He swung around in the air, kicking one and hitting the other.
"It's been awhile since I had a good fight!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:33 pm

James leaped onto one of the man, his foot colliding with the man's nose as he used the gangster's face to propel himself into the next target. The man was easily oscilating into a sprawling position. He did not look twice as he stomped his boot on the man's wrist. Hearing the satisfying cruch of bone, he shifted the tip slightly, reveling slightly in the man's screams and the coinciding sliding of broken bones. He leaned down and took the man's crobar, hefting the heavy metal rod his arm level. It took too much strength to hold, so he switched arms. The alchemic arm happily accepted the rod, devouring the material, the fingers adopting the metal tone of the bar. James snarled. That was NOT what he intended to do. He furiously shook the hand, the clink of metal against metal ringing from the hand as he shifted his weight. Another goon had already raised his own crobar to attack James. He was easily kicked out of the way. The moon gave James power, after all. It did not seem strange to the young man either. He stood up, crobar in hand, a snarl on his own face. This time, he was hit by a thrity pount fist traveling faster than any human punch.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:48 pm

Varod did a back flip as about five gangsters attacked him, and they slammed into each other.
He used the metal bar to knocked the five dazed one into three others, knocking them all out.
Looking round, he saw James being attacked by what looked like a big, huge, mountain troll.
"Oh shit," he snarled, running at the troll, bar in hand and knowing he wouldn't do anything to him with magic.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:58 pm

((... seriously?))

James scoffed when he saw the troll. "Is this for real?" he spat as he dived straight between the beasts legs, as it raised it's club. James took one look at his now metal fist, clapped his hands and produced a short blade from the end of his alchemic arm. Still scowling, he drove the blade straight through the thing's leg. He pulled out quickly, and somersaulted away. He turned to face the troll, expecting it to fall.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:08 pm

The troll fell to one knee and Varod ran at him.
He jumped on it's head and bashed it's brain in, killing it.
"Uh..." he muttered. They were standing on a roof full of gangster bodies and a large troll. "Well! That was fun!"

OOC: Hey, it was fun.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:24 am

OOC: Can't argue with that.

"Killing him was unnecessary, you know." James quickly retract the blade, pulling his glove over his metal hand before Varod could see it. He spat at the dead troll. "Kind of makes you wonder how these get around. They're friggin' huge." He stepped away from the carcass, and got a good look at the creature. "Big bloody mess. Want to help me clean up?"
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:43 am

"Heh, ever heard of the one that got into a girls bathroom at Hogwarts? I get two things out of that. One: Trolls are peeping toms. And two: somehow they get through doors," chuckling at his own joke, Varod nodded and whipped out his wand. "Alright, let's clean up."
Waving his wand, he cleaned up the blood and sealed the wound so it wouldn't bleed anymore.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:15 pm

"Hey, listen," James said as he began to clean up the blood, and heal the wounded. "If you ever need a place to crash, my old apartment is next door. I'm usually there when I'm not in school, but it's still pretty well-kept. Just tell my uncle that I said 'hi,' and he'll let you in."
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top