Solid Role Playing
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Solid Role Playing Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Solid Role Playing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solid Role Playing Empty Solid Role Playing

Post by Whight Linstrum Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:49 am

I'm looking for some people who are taking their role playing seriously. This meaning you don't start a thread and then abandon it without reason. I do have a lot of plans for my character and I would like all those interested involved.

Honestly, I don't care what takes place in the thread, I just want my character to have some good solid background here on PR.

Number of people: Doesn't matter. I'll keep up if you'll keep up.
Size of Post: I'm comfortable writing any size posts. I would start with something pretty basic and mimic your length after your post. I don't care how long it goes for just as long as we finish it in the end.
Kind of Characters: Any really. Mainly those who are looking to get involved with something a little different.
RP About: What ever we want. My character does have a job to do so he will be trying to work that job into most of his interactions if the opportunity presents itself.

Let me know.

Whight

Whight Linstrum
Whight Linstrum
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 211
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

Back to top Go down

Solid Role Playing Empty Re: Solid Role Playing

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:50 am

I rarely abandon a thread, and if I do, it's because I honestly cannot figure out a response, in which case I alert the RPer. I'm looking for the same.

Jack is going to be joining Aaron soon, so Whight and herself may need to try and get along. Or not, that could make it fun. I have a few other characters, but the only graduates are either currently in hiatus or under the Imperius curse... so...
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Whight Linstrum Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:49 pm

It's possible we could try something again. Your character wouldn't recognize Whight since he rarely wears the same face out twice and there are only three others who know his true features, it would be fun for him though.

Has Jack been completely accepted by Aaron? I know you two have a history but I only know pieces of it. If not, then we can start a recruiting thread if you would like. I can let your character in on a little, like I've been doing with others, that we are getting into, but I can't say too much until you're accepted by Aaron.

Whight
Whight Linstrum
Whight Linstrum
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 211
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:30 am

Maybe Whight can see her in a better scenario- I'll have her chase down a shoplifter or something. xD

She does not even know Aaron has a little posse yet. I am trying to lead her that way and see if it's something she'd actually be into. So that plotting is still at like... 0.05%.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:51 am

Get on MSN Jack?
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down