Playing the Vigilante(James)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Playing the Vigilante(James) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Playing the Vigilante(James)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Playing the Vigilante(James) Empty Playing the Vigilante(James)

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:56 pm

Varod was flying through London disillusioned on his broom, looking for robberies and such.
"There!" he said, seeing a man in black running out of a jewelry store with jewelry draped all over him.
The vigilante tackled him as he ran into the alley and took all the money from his wallet, leaving the rest for the police and flying off.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Playing the Vigilante(James) Empty Re: Playing the Vigilante(James)

Post by James Wake Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:05 pm

"Well, well. Night on the town huh?" A mocking voice called out to the vigilante. A young man on the broom had not disillusioned just yet, but he could call him out. "Oy! Wannabe! What're you up to?"

"I don't think that guy's out just yet?"
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:11 pm

"Huh? Oh, thanks!" Varod shouted sarcastically, sending a stunner at the guy who wasn't fully out yet. "Got any more crappy advice?" he asked, flying towards the guy who had shouted out.
"What's your deal? I'm on a money run tonight! I'm broke and preoccupied, so, If that's all you needed...?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:23 pm

"So, from one thief's hands to anothers, eh? Well, if it's money you're after, what're you doing with muggle money? How do you make money from muggle cash? Other than transfiguring it, or something. Also, you might not want to make the crime scene so magical- the cops might not notice it, but the Investigators will. Also, wipe the guy's memory. I mean, a testimony about a flying kid would be pretty funny, but then there's the regulations, and the legal tape, and trust me, it's a messy business. I'm James by the way." James extended his hand to the broke wizard.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:38 pm

"Heh, you don't know how long I've been doin this, have you? And they'll probably think he's on crack, plus, since I'm disillusioned, he'll probably say a flying broomstick. The ministry has no way of figuring out WHO cast the magic. I'm sure I'm somewhere in the Prophet, but oh well. Nice to meet you, I'm Varod," he replied, shaking his hand, still on the broom and doing a flip when he let go.
"And, by the way, I do this to get food and that. I don't ACTUALLY go to school anymore, so muggle money is just fine, I don't need any supplies except my wand."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:17 pm

James chuckled. So, this kid was a drop-out huh? "Well then, living my kind of life. Independent, and free. I wouldn't mind hanging out for a bit. I could probably treat you to a good meal, if you like." James was glad he'd met this kid. A foolish student that left his past behind and ran off to save himself the trouble.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:22 pm

"Why not? I could use a bite to eat," Varod replied, landing lightly on the ground and knocking a strand of golden-blond hair from his eyes.
"Let's roll, where did you have in mind? Preferably a buffet!"
Do you think of nothing but food?
Hey, it keeps you alive, too!
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:17 am

"How about right here?" James sat on the roof, drawing a circle on the ground with a piece of chalk. "Right now?"
"You were always good at that- luring in the flies."
"I'm not about to eat him."
"The moon is beautiful at night."
"I'm not a full-blooded werewolf, remember?"
"What, can't you appreciate beauty?"

James rolled up the sleeve of his real arm and rubbed his real hand with his fake. The energy was already sparking off of them. It had been a while since he used a real transmutation circle.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:30 am

"You got food?" Varod asked, still not dropping his guard as he took off his disillusionment charm, still having his wand out. "Cause I'm starved."
Varod Varod Varod, we all know how well you can eat! ESPECIALLY that lying piece of crap that wouldn't tell you the truth!
The voice saying that made him feel cold inside.
Can't I have a night where I'm comfortable inside my own head?
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:21 am

"One sec."
He planted both hands on the ground. The impact seemed to send out a shockwave from the ceiling. From the ceiling they stood on, food began to form from the circle. Juice, cookies, a turkey- an actual turkey. An entire feast was built from the ceiling.
"Ok, here's the deal- I don't exactly what Turkey tastes like, but the rest should be fine."
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top