Playing the Vigilante(James) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Playing the Vigilante(James) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Playing the Vigilante(James)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Playing the Vigilante(James) - Page 2 Empty Re: Playing the Vigilante(James)

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:27 am

Varod blinked.
"How in the name of a sixty watt light bulb did you do that?" he asked, mouth slightly opened. "So... Just dig in? I get whatever I want?"
His eyes roamed hungrily, and his mouth was watering slightly.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:41 am

"Of course. I figure that you might need it. By the way, it's called Alchemy." James leaned back, and sighed.
"Public Service, eh?"
"He's young. He's free."
"And how is he so different from you?"
"He hasn't killed three men in a freak accident."
"And you call what you did an accident."
"Tsk, tsk. The whole picture is sooo different in sooo many ways."
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:45 am

Varod tackled the food ravenously. It was the best thing he had ever tasted.
When he was full, there was still some left, but he couldn't eat another bite, and fell backwards onto the roof.
"Thanks my man," he muttered. "I needed that."
He did a back flip and stood up.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:24 am

"Sure thing. Stop by any time..." James Wake stepped towards the other edge of the roof, clapping his hands in a silent prayer, and making the feast, and it's remain sink back into the ceiling. The transmutation would've been instantaneous had James not been the transmuter. But he knew better. He could see, hear, and feel every particle within the circle transforming, become something else. The transformation was clean, and undetectable. Alchemy was a magic that was more science than emotion. It was about how the alchemist thought, not felt. Maybe that was why he was not as rash as most. Sometime in the future, he may need to call in a favor.
"Need anything else? I'm in a giving mood."
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:32 am

"Not exactly," Varod muttered, licking his lips-and poking his new fangs with his tongue, still unable to get over it.
"Where are you headed after this?" he asked, perching himself on the edge of the building, looking down into the alley where the man was just now being put in an ambulance.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:30 pm

"I'm just hanging around. Doing what I do. It allows you to get good practice, even if you can't really use your wand." James leaned back as he stood, stretching his back and looking at the stars. "Though... the moon does look good tonight. I wonder if anybody else is watching..."
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:34 pm

"Heh, werewolf blood, I'd hazard a guess?" Varod asked him, glancing at the boy out of the corner of his eye. "Oh, look, they're FINALLY putting the jewelry back. Muggle law enforcement is so amazingly slow."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:47 pm

"Hey, hey, I'm surprised. They usually take months to piece everything back together." James ignored the boy's venturing guess, but watched the police place the Jewelry back. "Must be some kind of magical task force behind it. It takes months of legal notices and red tape before the police can even touch the jewelry. Maybe now the owner's might think about protecting the jewels. Sheesh, some muggles are amazing."
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:50 pm

"Yeah, maybe I'm actually in the muggle newspaper now! They're gonna start calling me Batman or something... I dunno, I'd just laugh," Varod said, chuckling to himself. "I can see it now, 'Invisible Figure Tackles Theif In Midair,' priceless!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:54 pm

"Sorry mate, but that isn't going to happen. The wizards keep a strict hold on any and all newspaper story. They'll keep out anything that can be easily recognized, so even if this case did end up in a newspaper, you wouldn't even know it. Still, it would be pretty embarassing to the thief." James looked down on the scene, his mood more somber that Varod's. He still smiled, but it was the calm smile.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum