Party in the USA ; Nikki's Birthday Party ; Invitation Only - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Party in the USA ; Nikki's Birthday Party ; Invitation Only - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Party in the USA ; Nikki's Birthday Party ; Invitation Only

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Party in the USA ; Nikki's Birthday Party ; Invitation Only - Page 4 Empty Re: Party in the USA ; Nikki's Birthday Party ; Invitation Only

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:40 am

Belle had laughed at the worry on Andrian's face but had said nothing. Now one slender black brow rose as she watched him bring out the gift. She heard a small rustling sound and chuckled softly to herself. So he had gone wtih the animal approach? Interesting.

"Boys are indeed silly, I agree whole heartedly with you Nikki." She said, a coy smile playing on her lips.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Party in the USA ; Nikki's Birthday Party ; Invitation Only - Page 4 Empty Re: Party in the USA ; Nikki's Birthday Party ; Invitation Only

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:25 am

Nikki grinned and chuckled at Belle's response. She nodded at her, with agreement. Oh, thanks Andrian. Nikki said, when he handed her a box..with holes? Whatever could it be, she thought. Nikki grinned and thought for a moment.
It better not be a spider..or a frog in the box, she thought. Although, Andrian wouldn't be that mean to treat her badly on her birthday, would he? Although he does like to prank her..
Nikki lifted the lid off the box and gasped. Oh-my-gawd! Nikki said, 'awww'ing at the cute little baby kitty. Thank you so much! Nikki said to Andrian with a big smile. Nikki put the lid on a chair and played finger wiggle with her new kitty. Aren't you just the cutest thing ever? Nikki cooed at the kitty.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:07 am

Belle smiled and turned to Andrain. "It is a very cute kitten love." Then she looked back at Nikki. "What are you going to call the darling?" She asked, caught up with the cute kitten herself.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:15 am

Nikki grinned and smiled. I'm not sure.. Nikki replied. Probably something simple as whiskers or fluffly..or Ms. Fluffy Whiskers. Nikki laughed. Nikki put the kitten in the box and put the box next to Jake. Jake looked in the box and laughed. Mummy, it's a cat! Jake said, cheerfully. He stood up and looked in the box and put his arm in the box to touch, play and pat the kitten. That's right baby, what shall we call it? Nikki asked, Jake. Jake shrugged and laughed, Brownie!
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:03 pm

Belle laughed, "That is really good Jake." She said to the boy who had said it in a tone that some how had almost seem to say, Well that is clear isn't it?...."You are one smart cookie." She said.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:06 am

Danny apperated to the location where Nikki told him to arrive. But like always He apperated over the sea and landed in the water. He broke the surface and gasped for air. He swam quickly to the shore and was soaking wet. "Um...your present may be in the water, be right back," he said diving back. A second later he returned. "Okay...anyone know any drying spells?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:15 am

Nikki gasped and laughed. Ah, Danny! Nikki said, and quickly walked to him. I didn't think you'd make it! Nikki admitted. Sorry, I don't know many spells except for dueling ones, heh. Nikki chuckled, embarrased. You should ask Soph, she's super, extra smart! Nikki insisted. I'm glad you could come, I mean it's been ages and all, y'know? Nikki said.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:18 am

Danny toke off his jacket andplain black shirt and set them up on a small line nearby to let them dry until he found the spell. He shorts were fine since they were not very absorbant so he was fine. "So nikki happy b-day" he said with a smile "and yes it has been too long"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:26 am

Awh, thank you, very much! Nikki smiled at him. He wasn't sure to give him a hug though, would it be too awkward? Nikki wants to ask where he has been all this time but doesn't want to be nosey. How come you're not wearing a tee and boardshorts? Afterall, we are at the beach. Nikki said, with her hands on her hips and her eyebrows raised.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:28 am

Danny completely shrugged and accio a shirt and his shorts he wore to the beach. He apperated then came back completely dry and his new clothes back. He hugged nikki and realized he owed her an explanation. "The only reason I've been gone is because of he-whos-not-names," he explained "ever since we attacked the Ministry back when I was still part of the order and fought him, I've been having this weird thoughts. So I left"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top