Party in the USA ; Nikki's Birthday Party ; Invitation Only - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Party in the USA ; Nikki's Birthday Party ; Invitation Only - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Party in the USA ; Nikki's Birthday Party ; Invitation Only

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Party in the USA ; Nikki's Birthday Party ; Invitation Only - Page 2 Empty Re: Party in the USA ; Nikki's Birthday Party ; Invitation Only

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:23 pm

Abbey apparated onto the beach and looked around and saw Nikki along with her son, Jake. "Hi Nikki!" Abbey said, waving at her. She had on a black bikini and a t-shirt on over it, along with a pair of brown flip-flops. She had Nikki's gift tucked gently under her arm. Abbey walked over to her and showed her the gift. "Where should I put it?" she asked.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Party in the USA ; Nikki's Birthday Party ; Invitation Only - Page 2 Empty Re: Party in the USA ; Nikki's Birthday Party ; Invitation Only

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:57 am

Matt laughed at Jake. He was a cute little guy, He grinned. He pulled out his own sunscreen and put some on his arms and face. Hey Abbs! he called to Abbey who had just got there. Thats a cute little guy there Nikki! I just really can't wait for my own! he smiled. He didn't know weather to tell about the twins yet.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:09 pm

Abbey gave a small wave to Matt.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:48 am

Nikki smiled at Abbey who'd just apparated here. Oh, thanks for coming, Abbey! Nikki grinned at her. Oh, and thanks, but you didn't have to do that, but I appreciate it anyways, you can place it anywhere on the tables under the tent. Nikki listened to Matt. It's the one thing I do not regret, it's the greatest moment and joy of life. Nikki said, honestly, although she wished she hadn't had it when she was so young but that's life and her fault, not that she regrets it, she wasn't thinking. She was in love. Who could possibly blame her? Just make sure you do it at the right time. Oh and if you're afraid father mode hasn't kicked in, it will, like after you hold your baby. Nikki added, to Matt with a smile.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:02 pm

Willow walked up to the beach in a black bikini, blue flipflops, and a towel in her arms. "Hey Nikki!" She yelled and ran towards her friend, also the host of this fabuLOUSE partay!
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:27 am

Sophia smiled when Nikki told her she liked her sunglasses. "Thanks Nikki sis, I love your outfit and sunnies so cool!"said Sophia as she gave her a soft warm smile. As she seen Abbey she didn't say anything but turned towards Matt and smiled as she heard him say he couldn't wait to have kids. Sophia knew that Matt was having a baby for Emmy left Hogsmeade sick and extremely pale and her eyes were golden. "I'm sure you make a great farther Matt, and if you any help let me know like I said your like a brother to me."said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile. "Oh Nikki sis, I have your present but it's at my house I couldn't bring it here, and hey Willow you look awesome."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:06 am

Hey Willow! Nikki grinned. Glad you could make it! Love your clothes! Nikki added. Nikki blushed and smiled at Soph when she paid her a compliment. Oh sis, thanks. Nikki wondered if there was going to be any more guests. I agree sis, I may not know Matt very well but he seems like a great guy and would make a wonderful dad. Jake babbled and cooed at Nikki. Mummy, the beach! Jake said, pointing at the ocean. That's right baby, you want to have a swim? Nikki asked. Yes mummy pwease! Nikki nodded and grinned. In a moment, okay?
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:23 pm

Matt grinned at Jake again. Must be a big gift then Soph! he laughed. I might just have to go and get a new one he joked. Hey Willow, so any idea if anyone else is gonna be coming? I'm sure I could think of a way fro us to party with everyone here right now! he smiled.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:33 am

Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "Yeah, it's a pretty big birthday gift!"said Sophia smiling at Matt and Nikki. "You just wait intil you and Emmy are married and have kids I'm going to spoil those kids like crazy!" said Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh. Sophia always thought Emmy and Matt as her big brother and big sister. A Matt sai he could think of a way for them to party with everyone here right now she looked at Matt. "Oh yeah, how's that?"Sophia asked him smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:42 am

Belle had watched Andrain with Jake and then Nikki, she was still really nervous being here though you would never know by looking at her. Her long black hair was in two braids falling over either shoulder and she wore black shorts with a black tie bikini top with skulls and purple stars. She grabbed the large beach towel Andrian and her had packed that morning and of course the gift they had gotten her. She grabbed Andrian's arm and lead him forward and with a deep breath her eyes hidden behind her black sunglasses not giving her fear away she stepped forward and tapped Nikki Granger on the shoulder.

"Nikki, I wanted to say thank you for having us and here," She handed the box to Nikki, in side she would just find a basket filled with all the goodies for a good relaxing bath. All in a fresh lavender scent, it came from her grandmother's own personal shop. "Happy birthday."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top