Party in the USA ; Nikki's Birthday Party ; Invitation Only - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Party in the USA ; Nikki's Birthday Party ; Invitation Only - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Party in the USA ; Nikki's Birthday Party ; Invitation Only

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Party in the USA ; Nikki's Birthday Party ; Invitation Only - Page 3 Empty Re: Party in the USA ; Nikki's Birthday Party ; Invitation Only

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:45 am

Nikki felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around. It was Belle. Andrian's latest girlfriend. She had nice cute bikini on and said nice things to Nikki. You're welcome. Nikki smiled at Belle. Thank you. Nikki added. I'm glad you were able to come, might I add nice bathing suit. Nikki grinned. Nikki thought that Belle must be afraid of Nikki after seeing her be aggressive at the Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin tournament. But she wasn't trying to be, or was she? She was just having a bad day, that's all. She wondered if Belle and Nikki could start anew and be friends. Perhaps that was too late, though.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Party in the USA ; Nikki's Birthday Party ; Invitation Only - Page 3 Empty Re: Party in the USA ; Nikki's Birthday Party ; Invitation Only

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Belle smiled brightly, "Thanks, your's is pretty nice too." She smiled up at Andrian, her fears of Nikki slowly leaving. The girl was really nice and there was nothing she would like more then to become friends with her. She turned her eyes back to Nikki, "I am really glad to have this chance to get to know you better, I can't wait to see what it brings."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:26 am

Abbey walked over to Nikki. "Hey, how are you? I haven't talked to you in like, FOREVER!" Abbey said laughing.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:42 am

Hey Abbey. Nikki smiled. Yeah, I know! Sorry about that. Nikki sighed. I haven't been a very good friend to anyone lately. Nikki said with total honesty. But you won't have to worry about that much longer! Nikki said. I may be dropping out of school but I'll always do my best to send you a post via owl and maybe set up some shopping dates. Nikki said in a whisper, as she didn't want people to know just yet that she had dropped out.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:44 pm

Abbey smiled. "Great! And oh wow, you're dropping out?" she asked in a hushed voice. Nikki ovbiously didn't want anyone else to know. "Oh, but I'll miss you so much!" Abbey said. "Wait, have you even told Sophia yet?" Abbey asked, pausing at the thought of her used-to-be-best friend.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:02 pm

Matt had noticed Nikki and Abbey talking in hushed tones. He thought about eavesdropping but decided he'd better not. He walked over to Soph and smiled. Hey I'm not sure if I said this already but, sorry for that time in the forest. I was only there cause I thought Christy would get mad...and well you know the vow! he said quietly.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:30 am

Don't worry, I'll probably might still hang around Hogwarts Lake and Library, just well not doing much but living on with my life, teaching myself. Nikki said. You're the first person I've told, no wait the second, the first was Daniel. Nikki said, thinking. Trust me, I will keep contact, I'm not going anywhere, I'll still be around just not in class. Nikki shrugged. But don't worry about that, let's get this party started, already! Nikki said loudly for everyone to hear.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:42 am

After spending a few minute setting out the food and any else he had brought from home. Andrian was finally finished and started walking back to Nikki and Belle; to his dismay he found them talking. Both of them seem calm, no glares or angry remarks. This made him smile, though he could've done the same for Nikki he was quite glad that both of them were at least trying to make amend. "Hey guys," he wrapped one up around Belle waist, kissing her on the cheek then pulled back as he had saw that she already given Nikki her present which reminded him that he had his in the back of his car. "Everything okay?" he asked, curiously trying to see if everything was fine before getting the present.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:49 am

Hello. Nikki said, in a kind of zombie monotone voice. She put Jake down on the sand and let him play. Make mummy a sand castle, hey baby? Nikki said to Jake and nudged him with her foot. Jake ignored her and buried his feet instead. Nikki shook her head. Boys..they're all the same, she thought with a chuckle. Everything's fine, why wouldn't it be? Nikki asked. She frowned and shook her head. You silly boy! Nikki laughed.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:03 am

"Just checking," smirked Andrian as he looked at her with his eyebrows furrowing at him. Frowning, slightly at her. Everything was fine at least there was nothing to be afraid off; slowly he started walking back to his car and pulled out a present he got out of the car. Soon he turned around and carried the present back to her -- inside the present; was. A kitty, a fluffy brownish cat he thought this was a perfect gift for her just something to remind her of him. The holes in the boxes obviously indicated that he had an animal inside. "Here you go."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top