Subastian's home ((MATURE)) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Subastian's home ((MATURE)) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Subastian's home ((MATURE))

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Subastian's home ((MATURE)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Subastian's home ((MATURE))

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:33 am

Subastian stopped and grinned up at her softly, "Well lets grab something to eat." He said kissing her lips softly and got up out of bed.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:37 am

"You and food!" she said getting up and throwing her clothes back on, "I swear I would think that you only have me and food on your brain all the time, you act as if you're starved!" she said teasing him slightly as she fixed her hair back from the mess it was in.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:40 am

"Well after what we did i think you'd be hungry too." He said getting up putting on a pair of shorts and walking over to her.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:42 am

"No." she said looking at him, "I ate before I came here." she said looking at him. "I would have preferred you to stay how you were, the view was much better." she said rubbing her hand against his muscular chest.

((Going to fast for me I be sick remember))
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:53 pm

Subastian smiled as she rubbed her hand over his chest. "I was planning on staying like this." He said kissing her lips softly. "Well i haven't ate yet i had to look at the books and that took time until you came here."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:06 am

She kissed him back. "Well it is getting late into the afternoon." she said musingly. "I think we best get you fed before you try to eat me wolfy." she said teasingly as she quickly moved away from him before he could grip hold of her tighter than he had. She laughed as she jumped back on the bed to get a bit away from him.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:44 pm

"No yet. That's for later." He said smirking as he stretched softly. Subastian started for the door but stopped and held a hand out to her beckoning her towards the door.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:30 pm

((Posting as Morgan))
Morgan crawled off of the bed and towards Subastian, as he beckoned her towards him. "Well maybe I wanted you to do that now." she said teasing him as she took his hand.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:06 am

Subastian smiled and lead her out of the room towards the stairs. The dogs walked behind them like shadows, He looked behind them and smiled at the dogs. "They are like second shadows i swear but they are good dogs." He said as they reached the bottom of the stairs. "Master Haversham your meal is in the dining room but if you wish we can move it to the terrace." One of the maids said softly. "No I'll eat it in the dining room. Thank you Missy." Missy curtsied and walked back towards the kitchen. He lead her into the dining room where there was a long antique oak table with a white linen cloth laid upon it. Subastian pulled out a chair for her next to his seat and waited for her to sit down before he did.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:09 am

She sat down not used to being waited on like that. "I don't think I'm ever going to be used to that." she said as she watched him sit down. She wasn't hungry but now that she was sitting down at the table if offered food, it would be impolite to not accept it.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top