Subastian's home ((MATURE))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Subastian's home ((MATURE)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Subastian's home ((MATURE))

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Subastian's home ((MATURE)) Empty Subastian's home ((MATURE))

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:22 am

Subastian walked into his home and was immediately greeted by his two great danes. "Whoa sit." He said before they flung themselves on him, they sat down quivering with excitement. He reached down and scratched behind their ears smiling. "Sorry i haven't been home in a while guys. You guys look like you've gotten bigger someone must be spoiling you guys." A woman came around the corner and said, "Welcome Home Master Haversham." He looked up and smiled softly, "Thanks Lacy Its good to be home. Have you been spoiling Rex and Jack?" he asked a smile playing on his lips. "No sir they just eat a lot." Lacy said frowning slightly as she looked at the dogs. Subastian laughed softly and said, "I guess it must be one of the house elves. Well I'm gonna head upstairs to get changed and look at the books. If we receive any visitors put them in the library and I'll see them in there." Lacy nodded and said, "Yes sir. The books are in your study." Subastian nodded as he headed upstairs the dogs behind him. He changed quickly and walked to his study barefoot with the dogs still following him. He entered the study and his dogs quickly went to their dog beds and laid down. Subastian sat down at the desk and picked up one the books flipping it open, he looked at the numbers and nodded approval.

Last edited by Subastian Haversham on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Subastian's home ((MATURE)) Empty Re: Subastian's home ((MATURE))

Post by Morgan Forrester Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:35 pm

Morgan had recieved an owl from Subastian asking her to come visit him at his home instead of them meeting at Hogwarts. She had been a bit confused about their relationship since they had seen each other several times and had been heavily flirting between the both of them. She planned to find out where they exactly stood between each other after she arrived at his house.

She had found the place quite easily as she apparated with a large pop outside the front door. This was a much larger house than she could have ever dreamed of having, though from what she remembered of her mother, her mother had told her stories of growing up in a home such as this one. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly before she knocked on the door.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:24 am

Lacy sighed and walked to the front door putting on a smile that she practiced to have. She opened the door and said, "Hello. How may i help you Miss?" Subastian was busy with the books to notice his butler come in and begin giving the dogs their treats. The dogs barked loudly making Subastian jump, he laughed to himself as he watched the dogs beg for their treats.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:26 am

Morgan jumped a little at being greeted by someone other than Subastian. It wasn't something she was used to when coming to others houses. "Um.." she started having the urge to run away. "I'm here to see Subastian..He..He invited me over." she said hurriedly and nervously.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:49 am

Lacy smiled a real smile this time and said, "Ah yes your Morgan. I'll put you in the library while i go fetch Master Haversham. Please come in." Subastian put aside the books because the numbers were starting to run together and confuse him completely. 'There is only so much of the books that i can look at, at any given time.' he thought as he got up stretching casually.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:55 am

Morgan followed her into the house closing the door behind her as she followed her into the library. Wow I've never been in a house with its own library. she thought looking around in awe of it all. She remained quiet as she waited for the woman to get Bastian.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:01 am

A soft knock came to the door of Subastian's study. "Enter." He said getting up. "Master Haversham you have a visitor from the Lady Forrester. She's in the library waiting on you." Lacy said then walked back out of the room. Subastian quickly strode from the room with his two great danes on his heels. He took the stairs two at a time and opened the library doors with a quick motion. "Morgan!" he said excitedly. "Thank you for coming." He walked into the room with his shadows walking behind him.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:04 am

Morgan ran up to him practically tackling him in the hug she had given him. "Your house is weird to me." she said looking at him, "You have no idea how great it is to see something familar in my life somewhere like this." She noticed the great danes and smiled, she always loved dogs but she preferred mastiffs over anything.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:09 am

"Really? I quite like my house." He smiled softly and pressed his lips to hers softly wanting to feel them on his lips again. This time he wasn't turning into a werewolf any time soon. He hugged her closer to him as the dogs walked to their beds in the library that were located beneath one of the big bay windows.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:11 am

She smiled inwardly as her lips met his and she returned the kiss. She looked up at him when they broke away, "I'm not used to something this huge." she replied, "I've never even been near a house that had a library much less in one until today." she explained...She looked at him wondering if she should bring up the subject of where they stood in their relationship as of now.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top