Stary Skies (Andrian) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Stary Skies (Andrian) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Stary Skies (Andrian)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stary Skies (Andrian) - Page 3 Empty Re: Stary Skies (Andrian)

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:04 pm

She gasped against his lips when he picked her up like she weighed no more then air. She smiled then and continued to kiss him, wrapping her arms tightly about his neck before pulling away and looking into his eyes. "So, where are you taking me?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:24 am

Andrian continued to kiss her and carried her down the stairs, carefully. Then he felt her pull away from him with her arm still wrapped around his neck, tightly. She asked So where are you taking me. "I'm taking you to my house," he told her and walked out of the Astronomy Tower then down the stairs. "It not far, it just outside Hogwart," he told her.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:26 am

She nodded, "And it will not hurt you to carry me that far? Because I don't want to do anything that harms you Andrian."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:02 am

Andrian chuckled and gave her a kiss on the lips. "I'll be fine," he reassured her as he continued to carry her out of Hogwart. "Don't worry about me," he told her and smiled at her as he walked carefully down the field to where his hut was. A good thing Jake was out with the family being baby sitted. He pushed the door open, walked in and gently placed Belle on the bed, kissing her with both intensity and passion.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:11 am

She let him lay her down enjoying the feel of the soft bed beneath her and his weight and warmth above her. Belle ran her fingers up into his hair and pulled him closer as she kissed him back with as much emotion as he was. She would have normally been scared or tried to talk herself out of this situation...but being here now with him, she could not have wanted anything as much.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:25 am

Andrian took off his jacket, unbuttoned his vest but left his tee shirt on. He kissed her with both intensity and passion - fiery passion. He deepened the kiss to there were making out. He was enjoying every moment of his, every kisses she kissed him. Every pleasure that washed all over his body. Then he pulled away, tilted her head and started kissing her neck softly as he played with her hair.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:14 am

She let him tilt her head back and she could feel the heat from his lips as he trailed the kisses down her neck. She ran her fingers up into his hair and pulled him closer to her. "Please be gentle.." She whispered in his ear. This was her first time making out like this with anyone but she had heard some guys got really rough and was unsure if she was ready for that yet.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top