Stary Skies (Andrian)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Stary Skies (Andrian) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Stary Skies (Andrian)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stary Skies (Andrian) Empty Stary Skies (Andrian)

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:04 am

They had finally reached the tower Belle talking his ear off about how she loved to be out at night underneath the stars and always loved the nights with a full moon. It was then that she laughed, a beautiful and clear sound.

"I could grow to love your company Mr. Potter." She noticed he was being light and gentle with her and she patted his arm. "I am not as fragile as I look I assure you."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Stary Skies (Andrian) Empty Re: Stary Skies (Andrian)

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:43 am

Andrian walked into the Astromony Tower and Belle was talking his ear off about how she loved to be out at night, underneath the stars and always loved the nights with a full moon. He could do nothing but nod, laugh and say nothing but 'yeah' or just a little about how he felt about the night, being underneath the star and some memories he remembered in his earlier year in Hogwart, when he was young and arrogant.

Andrian chuckled and tilted his head. "I already love your company," he told her with a devilish, but cute grin on his face. "I mean, your so different, i never met a girl so beautiful and sophiscated as you are," he said and paused at the end of the Astronomy tower and leaned against the railing with her arm still in his arm. It felt right, so comfortable. "Very unique," he continued as he looked down at her with a brilliant smile on his face. Then she told him that she was not as fragile as she looked. "I'm sure, your not. Your a strong and intelligent woman. It just a habit of mine, i like being gentle and caring to woman. But if you ever become fragile, i'll be there for you."
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:12 pm

Belle felt the butterflies in her stomach at the mention of him being there for her. It felt right being here with him now, like it had been destined all along. She took her arm from his and lifted her hands to her mask slowy removing it to reveal her entire face to the man before her. She smiled shyly as she looked at the mask in her hands before meeting his eyes. "My name is Belle Fey." She said in a voice just above a whisper.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:24 am

Andrian felt his heart beating rapidly against his chest, hard. His stomach felt like as if there was butterfly in it, when she took off her mask slowly, removing it to reveal her entire face. He felt his body temperature dropped as she smiled shyly at him and met his gaze. He shuddered and waited for his body temperature to return to normal. "You are beautiful," he gapped looking at her as he brushed her cheek, lightly with one index finger. She told him her name and he smiled, happily. "Belle," he repeated. "That a lovely name," he continued gazing into her eyes and stroking her cheek.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:00 am

She smiled at him, her cheek feeling like it was on fire where his fingers brushed. She had read about this response but never experienced it herself. She dropped her mask and raised her hands to grasp his as she leaned her cheek into it. It was so soft and warm she smiled softly as she continued to keep her gaze on his. "Thank you." She finally said, again in a tone just above a whisper.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:01 am

Andrian felt his lip twitch again, his heart beating against his chest and stomach leaping through his chest. He felt her hand grasped onto his and brought it closesly to her cheek, she was so warm and it felt so right being here with her. "No problem," he said mocking her, tone that was just above a whisper. Then he used his other hand to pushed aside a strand of hair from her face while his other hand carressed her face, gently. "Where have you been all this time," he whispered to her and took a few step toward her, then placed his arm aroudn ehr waist.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:33 pm

Belle leaned into him, enjoying the warmth of his closeness. "I don't know, but I'm here now." She said as she wrapped her own arms around his waist bring him closer to her. "And I don't want to leave."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:04 am

Andrian smiled, enjoying the warmth of her arm around him. "Then don't leave," he told her as he wrapped his arm above her arm and around her back, looking down into her eyes. "Don't leave," he pressed and smiled at her again. "Stay with me, forever," he continued - stroking her silky, black long hair and gave her a gentle peck on the forehead. "I don't want this night to end," he said in a tone that was just above a whisper. "I want to cherish this moment."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:47 am

Belle looked up at him after he kissed her on the forehead, "Then I will, for as long as you want me by your side that is where I will be. No matter what people say or do, I would be over joyed to be with you." She reached up and touched his lips lightly with the tips of her fingers before standing up and placing her lips to his lightly.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:38 am

Andrian felt the tip of her finger touched his lips lightly and suddenly her lips placed onto his. Wow. For the first time in my life I'm not the one that starts the kisses, he thought. She must really like him. He kissed her back with both intensity and passion - fiery passion. He began to lose himself in the kiss. Everything seemed to dissapear around him and the only thing there was her. Then he pulled her closer to him, deepen the kiss to where they were now overlapping each others lips on the second level of the kiss just below making out; French Kissing they called it. He was enjoying every moment of it, every kisses she gave him it felt so right and comfortable. He knew this was the girl he wanted to be with that this was the start of a whole new life, a whole new chapter in his book. No more acting around anymore. No more fooling around. It was time to grow up and act maturely, not taking girls for granted. He felt good about this it just felt right because he was sick of it, he was sick of breaking somebody hearts and this time he was going to do something about it.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top