Well... this is odd!(Andrian)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Well... this is odd!(Andrian) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Well... this is odd!(Andrian)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well... this is odd!(Andrian) Empty Well... this is odd!(Andrian)

Post by Ally Nott Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:41 am

The air was horrible outside as Arabella made her way towards the Leaky Cauldron shivering slightly. As she ran towards the entrance she pushed open the door as the bell tinkled above her head but she simply ignored it. Walking over towards the bar she waited for the bar tender to get finished wiping his glasses down with a semi dirty rag. "May I have a butterbeer please?"Arabella asked him softly as he nooded. As she waited for her butterbeer she looked around for a place to sit in the dark mulky pub.

It wasn't much but it was all Arabella had right now although her twin sister Sophia really didn't apporve of it. As the bar tender set her drink down she whipped around and paid for it and took her normal seat in the booth by the window. As she looked out the window and sighed happily to herself as she watched the snow fall peacefully onto the ground. Sophia loved winter for it was her favorite season the whitness made everything so beautiful. Looking away from the window she gotten her book out of her bookbag and started reading. Sophia was wearing a black and white poke a dot shirt with a red jacket over it with blue jeans with black high heel boots and her brown hair was down and curly.
https://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/alexia_lestrange/?action=view&current=N331745-1ef05.jpg
^Ara's look
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Well... this is odd!(Andrian) Empty Re: Well... this is odd!(Andrian)

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:54 am

Andrian stepped into the Leaky Cauldron and smiled as he looked around, carefully at everything surrounding him. He thought he'd get something to drink while he wait for the wind to calm down, it was pretty bizzared out there today so he walked over to the counter where the bar keeper was and leaned over the counter. "One Firewhiskey, please," said Andrian to the Barkeeper, holding one index finger up. He wore a plain white jumper, blue jeans and his normal pair of walkin boots. As he waited for the beer he looked around for a bit when suddenly he saw someone familiar sitting next to him. "Sophia!" he grinned hugging her.<BR>
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Well... this is odd!(Andrian) Empty Re: Well... this is odd!(Andrian)

Post by Ally Nott Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:10 am

Arabella nearly jumped out of her skin as a guy she didn't know hugged her. "Um... hello, do I know you?"Arabella asked him softly. Putting two and two together Arabella lauhged her tinkling bell laugh. "I'm not Sophia, I'm Arabella Sophia's twin sister."said Arabella softly. "I know it's really confusing but I'll explain it to you."said Arabella softly. Alot of people thought she joking or just playing around so she had to prove that she was Sophia's twin. Arabella thought it was obvious she wasn't Sophia for she had brown hair and her eyes didn't change colors and she wasn't cold but she guessed not.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top