Stary Skies (Andrian) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Stary Skies (Andrian) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Stary Skies (Andrian)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stary Skies (Andrian) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stary Skies (Andrian)

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:36 pm

Belle let him crush her against him and she wrapped her arms around his neck. She had never started the kiss before, but with him it had felt right and now she was glad she did. She loved the taste, the feel and the smell of him. He was clouding ever sense she had and she wanted the chance to have more. She pulled her lips away just slightly so that when she talked her lips brushed his. "Can I be yours?" She asked him, "Now and for always?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:32 am

"Sure," said Andrian smiling, happily at her. Letting go of her a bit, trying not to squash the air out of her but at the same time keeping his arm around her because it felt so comfortable and lovely. He didn't want to let go, let go of the feeling. "I would love to be with you," he continued as he stroked her cheek lightly and ran his hand through her hair. "I love you." Wow, for the first time in a long time I am not the one who ask her out first. Yes! I want this, this is the girl i want to be with, he thought.

OC: I'll add more later
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:07 am

Belle smiled before kissing him lightly and then resting her head on his chest. She normally would not have had the guts to just ask that but now that she had she was overwhelmed with joy. "I don't know if I could feel any happier then I do at this moment."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:34 am

Andrian kissed her back, lightly and let her rest her head on his chest. While he gently wrapped his arm around her, to keep her warm and to just hold onto her. He was enjoying every minute of this, holding onto her, kissing and the feeling over non-stop overwhelming joy that he was feeling. He chuckled when she said I don't know if i could feel any happier then I do at this moment. Then he found himself out of words to say, she had that kind of effect on him somehow. She always made him breathless and speechless, not that a bad thing it was a good thing. "I must be dreaming," he breathed but not on her. "I can't bealieve i'm holding an angel in my arm right now," he told her. "Your so beautiful."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:13 am

She blushed again, "I have a feeling that blushing will begin to become a regular habbit for me around you love." She looked up at him and smiled. "But I also have a feeling I am going to grow to love every minute of it." She brushed her hands up through his thick hair and back down over his cheek. "You are a beautiful angel to me as well Andrian."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:47 am

"No," Andrian protested and laughed. "You are," he said placing a finger on her nose and chuckled then placed it around her waist again. "Your just absolutely beautiful," he said.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:50 am

She smiled again, "Well then thank you, aren't you glad I stopped you from leaving tonight then? Now I belong all to you."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:56 am

"It the best thing you've done for me," Andrian told her and smiled as he gave her a kiss on the lips. "In fact the nicest thing anyone ever done for me," he added looking into her eyes and shaking his head slightly then smiled at her giving her another kiss on the lips. This time he deepened the kiss to where their lips ever overllapping each others.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:59 am

She leaned into him again, enjoying the warmth on the skin that was showing through her gown, from his body. Belle deepened the kiss still more until the passion between them was very clear and she forgot that she was even starting to get chilled. This was indeed the greatest night of her life and she was glad it was here with Andrian.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:09 am

Just by touching her skin he could tell she was getting chill. So he lifted her up from the ground, carried her in his arm then. While he continued to kiss her with intensity and passion. Andrian turned around and headed down the stairs carefully. He was enjoying the warmth and taste of her lips pressed against his.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top