Learning about One Another(Noah) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Learning about One Another(Noah) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Learning about One Another(Noah)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Learning about One Another(Noah) - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning about One Another(Noah)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:08 am

Sierra laughed. "Wow, either they were both very stubborn, or they talked really slowly!" She smiled. "I'm a chaser as well. I'm not sure if I'm as good as certain individuals, but hey, a girl can only do so well!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Learning about One Another(Noah) - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning about One Another(Noah)

Post by Noah Archer Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:53 am

"I know what you mean." Noah said. "You're Ravenclaw, aren't you? You don't know a first year named Keith, do you?" He laughed. "Crazy little guy. I found him hanging upside down by his ankle in an abandon hallway just a few days ago. and let him down. He was so grateful, he kicked me in the shins and tried to steal my wallet." He laughed again, remembering the kid running down the hall. "So I took it back and put him back up there."
Noah Archer
Noah Archer

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:12 am

"Poor kid, but I guess he did deserve it." Sierra laughed. "And yes, I am a Ravenclaw." When she had been sorted into Ravenclaw, Sierra though the sorting hat had been wrong about her. But then, she started to be top in class, and knew Ravenclaw was where she belonged.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Archer Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:58 pm

Noah nodded thoughtfully. He had always felt strange telling people he was in Hufflepuff, as if he didn't belong there. His Mom certainly didn't think so. He rolled his eyes. What would life be like if he was in Slytherin? Probably a lot easier. "So why down here at the lake?" He asked finally. "There isn't exactly a ton going on around here."
Noah Archer
Noah Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:57 am

"I guess not. But, I like peace and quiet." Sierra looked around. Now that Noah mentioned it, it really was quiet. Barely anybody was outside at the time. "While we are on the subject, why are you out here?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Archer Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:05 pm

He shrugged slightly. The lake had always been a good place to study, when the common room had gotten too crowded, or the few people in there were simply annoying. It was so big that you could really be as far away from people as you wanted and still be on the water's edge. But maybe it had been because other people seemed to always out here, and he had been searching for someone to talk to. "Boredom?" He said finally, glancing over at Sierra. "There's always something interesting going on here."
Noah Archer
Noah Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:41 pm

"I guess." Sierra figured that this was where everybody went when there was nothing to do. That was what she had done. She reached into the water, and pulled up a big ball of slime. She formed it into a banana shaped thing, and made it real. She peeled it, and broke it in half. "Would you like any?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top