Learning about One Another(Noah)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Learning about One Another(Noah) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Learning about One Another(Noah)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Learning about One Another(Noah) Empty Learning about One Another(Noah)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:38 am

Sierra smiled as she felt the sun on her neck. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail, and she was fingering the necklace her mom had given to her. She walked out of the castle, and into the grounds. The lake looked so still, and yet it was so filled with life. She sat down next to the water, and ran her fingers through it. The ripples stretched out to the middle of the lake and then dissapeared. She was about to dip her feet in, and then she saw a shadow near her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Learning about One Another(Noah) Empty Re: Learning about One Another(Noah)

Post by Noah Archer Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:45 am

Noah grinned as the girl looked up. She was in his year, he was pretty sure, a ravenclaw. Sierra. He sat down next to her. It's hot out," He said with a small smile. He pulled out his shoes and dipped his feet in, sighing with pleasure as the cool water hit the hot skin. " It feels good," He said. "Come on, try it."
Noah Archer
Noah Archer

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:53 am

"Alright." Sierra smiled at Noah. He was in Hufflepuff, and a 5th year like her. As her feet connected with the water, a small sigh of pleasure escaped her lips. She started to get chills up her back, so she let down her hair. Because of the dark color of her hair, her neck got warm very quickly. The chills stopped. "You're Noah, right?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Archer Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:09 pm

"Honestly, I'm surprised you even know my name." Noah said, staring out across the lake. "I haven't exactly been very social." That was true. When your magical education depended on the little money your mother had left you, it was better if your academic performance wasn't called into question. Only a year ago he would've spent this kind of day locked up in the common room, studying potions or charms. But he had a little money saved up, mainly from working odd jobs at diagon alley, and he figured he needed a friend or two.
Noah Archer
Noah Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:17 pm

"Really?" Sierra was surprised. It was funny, she was not the kind of person who would say hello first either. If she was invited to a party, normally, it would take a lot of pursuading to get her to go. Sierra was always afraid to be looked at like a misfit. "Well, I am friends with a couple Hufflepuffs, and names are something I am good at remebering."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Archer Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Noah laughed. "Friends with Hufflepuffs?" he asked dryly. "How did that happen?" But he was joking. While they may get ridiculed for being the "'lame' house, Noah had found that there was something special about Hufflepuffs. "But all joking aside, which ones?"
Noah Archer
Noah Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:32 pm

((Sierra is not actually friends with them but my other characters are))

"Oh, Abbey and Willow. You've seen them, right?" Sierra should have given last names, but she was going to let Noah comment instead. She wiggled her toes inside the mud, letting them get filthy. She was feeling a little lazy, so she flicked her wand, and a small spinning ball of water came up. She formed it into a mole, a snake, and a chipmunk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Archer Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:16 am

"I know Willow," Noah said offhandedly, watching Sierra shape the water into different animals. "Abbey I've seen, but I don't really know. We play Quidditch together, so I guess we'll get to know each other pretty soon."He tapped the water randomly with his wand,making unusually large ripples all across the lake.
Noah Archer
Noah Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:38 am

Sierra dropped her wand, and the ball exploded into tiny little droplets. They fell into the lake like rain. "You play quidditch? What position are you?" Sierra herself was a chaser. She did not think she was very good, but others felt differently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Archer Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:57 am

"Chaser," Noah said. "I don't have a lot of experience, but I know a ton of strategy and stuff like that from working at the Quuidditch shop over the summer." He rolled his eyes. "The owner of that place can go on and on about the fundamentals of the stupid game and wether it's better to have 3 dominant chasers or one dominant seeker." He laughed, remembering his first day at work. "He and another regular customer got into this giant debate about the 1994 Quidditch world cup finals that laster 3 hours."
Noah Archer
Noah Archer

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top