Quite a Surprise ((Morgan F.)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Quite a Surprise ((Morgan F.)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Quite a Surprise ((Morgan F.))

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quite a Surprise ((Morgan F.)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Quite a Surprise ((Morgan F.))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:59 am

Its this vow I'm under! He said. I'm trying to forget it right now. He held the door open for her. I'll pay! But I gotta eat Quick! Emmy's probably waiting for me in a few hours to pick her up.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Quite a Surprise ((Morgan F.)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Quite a Surprise ((Morgan F.))

Post by Morgan Forrester Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:04 am

"Oh well then nevermind." she said looking at him, "If you seem like you have other places to be and I don't want to be anyone's charity case." she said rolling her eyes.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:06 am

Well then you can buy! He laughed following her in. I'll buy my own and you buy your own. Beside Emmy doesn't get off work for another 3 hours. He smiled. He took a seat next to a window.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:10 am

She took the seat across from him, "Thats fine then." she replied looking at him, "You just seemed as if you had better places to go or things to do." she suggested from how he acted.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:16 am

Nah just that the Death Eaters are after me! He laughed. He pointed his wand and the waitress and she came over to them. Hey there! What Can I Get ya? she said. Um... well... the usual. He said. So thats one chicken club with fries and gravy with a coffe! And for you? She said turning to Morgan.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:26 am

"I'll have the same but no gravy and tea instead of coffee." she said looking at her. She turned back at Matt as the waitress left with their orders. "I don't see how you can eat that....Its gross." she replied sticking her tongue out in disgust at the thought of gravy on a chicken club.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:35 am

I have a unique taste of food. He laughed as the waitress walked away. He picked up a napkin and made a pen appear. He started drawing. Tea! He snorted again. He grinned and remembered she had liked tea back at Hogwarts.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:58 am

“And what exactly is wrong with tea?” she asked looking at him, “Especially served nice and hot on such a chilly day.” she was perplexed by that, “I quite think its better than how those American’s do tea. They put ice in it!”
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top