Sophia's Surprise
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Surprise Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Surprise

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Surprise Empty Sophia's Surprise

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:05 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA!

Nikki was smiling and looking at the sign which read 'Happy birthday Sophia!' and was very pleased with it. It hung outside of the backyard of the Granger's parent's house.
Today is a very special day, it is Sophia's birthday. Nikki had been planning this for a while now and for ages she tried to think of a theme but could not think of any that Sophia would like and just thought the element of surprise would be the best way to go.
Nikki had invited a few people to come and well basically had the word out to everybody really. Anyone was invited who was close to Sophia, and if Nikki had forgotten anyone, well she was going to be in trouble. She hoped there would also be no party crashers.
Anyway, in the backyard there were many tables with chairs around them and bowls of food on them. They included all of Sophia's favourite foods. There were also cooler boxes beside each table with Sophia's favourite drinks as well inside them.
Nikki was wearing a great t-shirt with a yellow and black short checkered skirt with long knee-hi soccer like socks and white shoes. Her hair was out and curly today.
Nikki walked over to the table, the presents table and put her present for Sophia on it and grinned. Guests should be walking in any moment now. The Granger parents were inside the house getting everything ready.

My Outfit
Spoiler:
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Sophia's Surprise Empty Re: Sophia's Surprise

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:16 am

Christabelle had heard about the vampire head girl's birthday party that her drop out sister was throwing her and thought it would be a perfect thing to attend as she was being watched. There would be too much people there to even think about attacking, much less for them to attack her unprovoked. She knocked on the door to the Granger house and waited for it to be answered, gift in hand not truly sure what to get a vampire for a gift. She wore her white sundress and had a light blue jacket over it incase it got cold.
Spoiler:
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:22 am

Nikki heard a knock and was at the front door within a second as she is a fast runner now, since she is a vampire. Nikki opened the door and smiled. Hello, uhm, Christabelle isn't it? Nikki asked, hoping she got the name right. She's met this one before, but hasn't really kept in contact because of Nikki's..other important things. Welcome, and thanks for coming. Nikki smiled at her and opened the door wider for her to enter.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:26 am

"Christy." she corrected the girl. IT was the name she preferred to be called by anyway. "But yeah, well thanks for letting me come." she said as Nikki let her in the house. "I didn't actually get an invite but I heard about it and figured I'd come and give Soph a present."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:29 am

Oh I see, sorry, I still feel like I may have invited some wrong people and forgot to invite some people. Nikki blushed. How embarrasing, Nikki thought to herself. Well Christy, the present table is out in the back yard oh and might I add, I am Nikki, Soph's little sister. Nikki smiled at her.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:09 pm

Varod strode up to the door in a stupid monkey suit and tie. He HATED wearing any type of suit, but he thouht he might as well look his nicest since it was Soph's b'day.
He rapped on the door.
Oh god, this suit itches.
Ha ha! Ha ha!
Hey! I thought you wore what I wore?
Not in your head.

Spoiler:
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:42 pm

Andrian parked his SUV jeep up on the side of the road, near the Granger's house. He was wearing a white formal shirt, black pants with straps on. "Come on, kiddy," he summoned them as he got out of the car and opened the door for them. To his dismay as the kids got out of the car, he saw Kasper remaining in the seat, skulking.
"I hate my clothes," whined Kasper, trying to adjust it to make it better. Andrian let a soft chuckle escape his lips and then smiled at him as he leaned into his car and kissed him on the forehead.
"You look handsome, love. Don't worry!" said Andrian pulling away from him as he held onto both Alexia and Noel hand's. He knew Kasper, he could read him like a book; this was Kasper he always kept making sure everything was perfect before going anywhere or any party. He liked to impress people. "Now put that frown upside down and smile" nodded Andrian. "Let make mum happy," said Andrian.

Then as they crossed the road to the Grangers house. Andrian stood by the door and rapped on it, waiting for it to open; as he waited he tried to adjust his suit and looked at the reflection of him on the window hoping that he had done a good job on the hair and shaved his beard properly. "You look great," he said looking at the guy who was also in a monkey suit like he was -- he could tell that he hated wearing the suit but came in it anyway.

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/8600000/Behind-the-scenes-titanic-8653821-508-436.jpg
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:48 am

((I know you invited Aden, but he barely knows her where as her and the minster dated at one time so I decided to come with him... also i need social threads with Dae... there all business))

Outfit funny he has a newsletter though
Spoiler:

Dae had been very estranged from any old contacts except Jess, and Darren which of course were all business and not the good kind. Dae practicably jumped at the chance to come to this. He had not seen Sophia since the day on the beach when he first returned. His security detail set up some kind of premiter and insisted they could not be seen and that was good enough for Dae as he knocked on the door of the house.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:54 am

"Wow." she said seeing Varod in his suit. Christy moved and placed her gift on the table and greeted him, "Hey." she said looking at him, "You clean up nice." she remarked seeing other people begin to arrive. She laughed a little bit, "Are you shocked I showed up?" she asked him curiously even more so shocked to see Dae appear.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:06 am

"Uh, thanks?" Varod said, smiling as the man talked to him. Deciding to just walk in, he set his gift onto the table beside Christy's. "Thanks, Christy, you look nice, yourself."
He kissed her cheek.
"Hey, if you're here, it should be quite fun!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top